New Home

Shota opened the gate to his estate by pressing a button. They drove up a long driveway until they stopped in front of a giant house. Izuku was staring out the window in shock, but he was now going to be living with two pro heroes it only made sense that they would have a mansion of a house. Shota parked the car in front of the two double doors. He got out and motioned for Izuku to follow him. Shota opened the door revealing an entry way. To the left was a giant family room, to the right was a kitchen and dining room, and strait ahead were a set of stairs and a hallway wrapped around behind them.

"SHOTA, IZUKU WELCOME HOME," Hizashi shouted.

"I swear if you woke up Hitoshi again when he finally was sleeping."

"...I was already awake," a purple hair male came down the stairs yawning.

"Perfect, Hitoshi this is Izuku Midoriya. Izuku this is Hitoshi Shinso."

"Nice to meet you," they said at the same time.

"Izuku you are covered in soot. What happened?" Hizashi asked.

Izuku just looked down not really ready to put into words that his childhood home was gone.

"I'll tell you later. Izuku come on the bathrooms this way. Get cleaned up and then I'll show you to your room," Shota said leading Izuku up the stairs. He looked back, "You two get the boxes out of my car."

Izuku was led to a bathroom and then left alone to bathe. He turned on the shower and just sat on the floor in the tub letting the water fall down his body. Izuku started to think over all the events that day. He was on another roof, but luckily didn't want to jump. He lost his home. All his mother's things. He only had the few photo's that were on his desk that he luckily grabbed while boxing up his All Might merch.

Tears started to flood out of his eyes. He hugged his knees to his chest as he sat there crying. He looked down at his arm where he had cut his forearm open. His ugly scar was there. He placed his nails to the scar and started scratching. He kept bringing his nails up to the line and pulling them down. He only felt the pain for a few seconds. 'Stupid quirk,' he thought to himself. He just continued to drag his nails until his arm was all red, small drops of blood were falling from it. He didn't even realize he was still doing it when he heard a knock at the door.

"Hey Izuku, it's me Hitoshi. I...um...brought you some clothes. Can I come in and set them down?"

Izuku was snapped back to reality. He had been lost in thought hurting himself. He started crying harder. Hitoshi could hear some sobs coming from the other side of the door.

"I'm coming in," he said while opening the door. He set the clothes on the counter. "Are you alright? You've been in there a while already," Hitoshi asked already knowing he wasn't fine.

Through some sobs Izuku managed to spit out, "no-no."

"I know we just met but we are brothers now. I'm coming in."

"Wait-" before Izuku could finish, Hitoshi had rounded the corner of the L shaped bathroom and saw Izuku sitting in the tub. Blood was coming from his arm that was resting to his side. His head and on his knees while his other hand was over his head resting.

"Sigh," Hitoshi released while walking up to Izuku. He rolled up his sleeves revealing his scar covered arms. Izuku glanced at them but realized they were not self-inflicted, or at least they didn't look like they were. Hitoshi reached for the shampoo before kneeling outside the bath. He gently moves Izuku's hand that was covering his head and poured some shampoo on it. He massaged it in while Izuku sat there crying.

"I think that's all the soot. Whenever you are ready to get out, the clothes are on the counter. I'm going to wait outside the bathroom door to show you your room." After that he got up and left.

After another ten minutes Izuku turned off the water. He dried off and saw the clothes. They weren't his but figured they were Hitoshi's since his were still boxed up. He picked up the shirt grateful that it had long sleeves and slipped on the sweats. He opened the door seeing Hitoshi sitting quietly with a first aid kit next to him. He noticed Izuku and stood up.

"Our rooms are this way." He led them passed the bathroom pointed at his room. The room across from his was Izuku's. "Here we are."

Izuku opened the door. His boxes were stacked up near a desk on the left side of his room. Straight ahead was his bed and to the right he had a TV with some gaming chair in front of it. He noticed a PS5, baffled as they weren't even released yet.

"Sit on the bed Izuku and let me look at your arm."

Izuku nodded and walked over to his bed and sat crisscross on it. Hitoshi followed and sat the same in front of him. He slowly rolled up the sleeves of the shirt. He traced the scar that led down Izuku's arm. Izuku looked away while he did. Hitoshi opened the first aid kit and pulled out some hydrogen peroxide.

"This might sting but can't let it get infected," Hitoshi said pouring some on a cotton ball. Izuku only nodded, but Izuku never felt a burning sensation. He sat perfectly still not even flinching which Hitoshi noticed. He then wrapped gauze around his forearm before using medical tape to keep it secure.

"All done."

"...Thanks Hito."

"I won't tell Dads unless it happens again."

He just nodded back.

"If you need to talk about why you were crying, although Dad did tell me a little, or about your scars I'll be there for you."

Izuku didn't say anything but reached over and hugged Hitoshi. He accepted and retuned the hug before dragging them down to the bed. Izuku fell asleep rather quickly so Hitoshi let him lay with his arms still around him.

Shota has walked in later and saw both of his sons sleeping soundly. He took a picture to show Hizashi later, closing the door smiling.

The next morning Izuku woke up to a knock on his door. He sat up suddenly pushing Hitoshi off of him.

"Morning boys. This one time I won't ask why there is a first aid kit on the floor next to the bed with bloody cotton balls. Get up for breakfast," Then Shota walked away leaving the door open and heading down to the kitchen.

"Sorry Izuku. You kind of trapped me so I couldn't clean up."

"It's alright. I didn't mean to fall asleep."

"Let's go get some breakfast little bro."

"Little? When's your birthday?"

"July 1st, yours?"

"July 15th..." he trailed off.

"Let's go little bro," Hitoshi said smirking at Izuku and already at the door.

Thank you all for reading as always. It was a real long week for me and I'm glad I was still able to write. We also crossed over 200 reads which is cool. 

-L

-L