Endeavor's Coffee

Katsuki stood their dumbfounded. His eyes landed on an unconscious Shoto being loaded onto a stretcher. He didn't block his blast. He saw the blood on the ice where Shoto's head hit.

'What have I done?' He thought to himself.

Midnight escorted Katsuki from the arena and set him into a waiting room. He looked down at his hand. The hand that only causes destruction. He didn't want to be like his quirk, he wanted to help people.

"Bakugo?"

He didn't respond. He just kept looking at his hand. Soon two hands closed his hand causing Katsuki to look up. He met eyes with Kirishima.

"Bro are you alright?"

"Of course I am," Katsuki swatted his hand away, coming out of his thoughts.

"If you say so. I can't believe Endeavor caused Todoroki to just stop fighting like that. Is something going on in his home life?"

"You can say that. Mind your own business shitty hair. Your brain might burst from over thinking."

"Not just me who has noticed somethings up. The whole class saw Todoroki after his fight with Midoriya. We always thought he was just quiet but thinking back his eyes have always been empty and sad."

"Let it go shit for brains."

"Okay, okay Bakubro. So how are things with the two lovers?"

Katsuki set off an explosion in his hands.

"Woah, easy. I thought things were going good between you all."

"They are mostly except when one of us is always hurt or being abused by our own fucking parents. My mother, Izuku's dad, and Shoto," he paused, " well Shoto's home life wasn't great at all. I just want to be able to take them on a date without having to worry about anything."

Kirishima frowned, "plan a date then. The whole Bakusquad can help plan it."

"The what?"

"Bakusquad?"

He rolled his eyes at him, "You guys just do whatever."

A knock came on the door and it opened revealing Midnight, "it's time for the awards."

"Tch. Whatever."

Katsuki followed her onto the stage. The award platform was pretty bare. Iida had left for a family emergency so only Tokoyami was on the third place square. Second place was empty as Shoto was still knocked out. In the center stood Katsuki wishing his boyfriends were here.

All Might came and presented the awards. Once they were done with all that, Katsuki made his way over to Recovery Girls makeshift nurses station. When he got there Izuku was being wheeled out the door on a gurney. His arms were both wrapped up. He got closer to the door and saw Recovery Girl just finishing up wrapping Shoto's head. He was still knocked out.

"Ah, Bakugo. Help me get Todoroki onto the gurney for the robots to carry back to my office. No need to stay here since everything is over now."

Katsuki carefully picked up Shoto and placed him where he was told. He followed Recovery Girl out of the stadium. When they arrived at the infirmary, Shota and Hizashi were there.

"How are the problem children?" Shota asked.

"Shoto had a concussion and I'm unsure if he'll have any lasting effects when he wakes up. He has a decent size bump on the back of his head. Izuku will be fine but will be knocked out for a few more hours. I was able to remove the splintered bone fragments so I could heal his shattered bones. I won't be healing any more injuries like that. He needs control of his quirk. If he keeps this up who knows what's going to happen to his arms. You here me Toshinori? He needs control."

Everyone turned to the doorway to see a skinny man. All the teachers knew of All Mights small form. Katsuki realized who it was based on the things Izuku had said when he was high in pain killers a while back. Toshinori came into the room and shut the door, locking it.

"I think it's about time to get everything out in the open. I know Izuku is staying with you but I'm not sure what he's told you of our relationship," Toshinori said.

After a very long discussion, Toshinori has explained everything that happened between him and Izuku as well as One for All. This has left everyone quite shocked.

"We haven't really had a chance to work on control with all the injuries he tends to get, but I would like to start training him more."

"You big idiot," Shota spoke up, "you gave him such a powerful quirk and sent him into the entrance exams?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"You should have got him in through recommendations as surely Nezu knows of this. Then you could have focused on training him control."

"That is true I guess. I didn't think about it. Izuku was so set on taking the exam and getting in."

"I need some damn coffee," Shota grumbled. On que a knock was heard on the door and outside stood Hitoshi holding a tray with several coffees on it.

Hitoshi was let in by Shota who instantly downed two of the cups.

"Where have you been?"

"Uh..." Hitoshi looked at the ground.

"What did you do?"

"I may have ran into Endeavor on the way here..."he trailed off but kept going, "I kind of sort of used my quirk on him."

"You did what?"

"He was complaining about Shoto and his fire and I didn't think it would have been a good idea for him to show up right now so I made him make us coffee and sent him home."

Shota smacked him on his head, "I'll just give you a warning. That was a good call but you shouldn't use your quirk without permission."

"I had permission....I think."

"You think?"

"Meow!"

"Shadow? You have him permission?" The cat was clinging onto the back of Hitoshi's shirt so he wasn't visible till now. He crawled up onto his shoulder.

"Meow!" Shadow said nodding their head.

"Unbelievable. You know what. I don't care anymore.  This coffee is pretty good surprisingly," Shota took another coffee and sat down by Izuku. Shadow jumped down and snuggled up to the warm side of Shoto. It was probably going to be a long night.

I'll proof read next week unless it's magically fine. :o

-L