Momo to the Rescue

Shoto and Katsuki both held onto Izuku as his mother's casket was lowered into the ground. Their arms were wrapped around him while their heads rested on his shoulders. Shoto's arm was starting to kill him. Every time he moved any part of his body his arm ached and sent spikes of pain throughout his body, but he kept his face as expressionless as possible.

"Tha-thank you guys for being here fo-for me today," Izuku whispered.

"Of course, nerd."

"I will always be here for you...no matter what."

"Thanks, Katsuki," Izuku said picking his right arm up and kissing his hand. He picked up Shoto's left arm and kissed his hand, "Thanks, Shoto."

Shoto quickly dropped his arm from Izuku's hand and smiled at him. He didn't want them to know about his father. He hid all his pain behind an awkward smile. They started walking back to the cars. It was about lunch time now so they agreed to ask their families to eat together somewhere. As they were walking Shoto's steps started to sway.

Natsuo and Fuyumi noticed and came over to support their brother. Natsuo wrapped his left arm around Shoto's shoulder helping him stay on his feet. Natsuo could clearly see how pale Shoto was.

"Oh Hi, are you Shoto's siblings?" Izuku asked.

Natsuo smiled at Izuku, "I'm Natsuo and this is our sister Fuyumi. I'm sorry we are meeting under poor circumstances. Your mother was quite beautiful."

"I'm glad to meet you both," Izuku said with the brightest smile.

Fuyumi leaned down and whispered to Shoto, "I see why you like him. That smile is heavenly." Some color finally returned to Shoto's cheeks as he blushed.

They arrived at the cars seeing Momo talking to both Aizawa and Masaru.

"It's fine with me," Aizawa grumbled.

"Works for me," Masaru said smiling.

"What works old man?" Katsuki said.

"Miss Yaoyorozu invited the class over for a sleep over tonight. That is if you are up to it Izuku?"

"It sounds fun! I've only ever stayed over at Kacchans!"Izuku exclaimed excitedly.

"Tch. Fine. I'll go to."

"I need to pack!" Izuku turned to Aizawa.

"Let's go problem child."

"C'mon old man I need to get my things and out of these clothes," Katsuki said pulling his tie off.

Both boys left leaving Shoto and his family with Momo.

"You going to come Sho?" Momo asked.

He nodded but moving his head sent pain once again through his body causing him to scrunch up his face with pain. His face paled and he started to fall. Natsuo caught him.

"My cars right here lay him in the back," Momo said ushering to a giant limo.

"Thank you, Miss Yaoyorozu."

"Just call me Momo. Shoto has always been like family anyways."

"Didn't my stupid old man force you two to get engaged at one point when you were kids?"

Fuyumi wacked Natsuo upside the head, "Not the time Natsuo. I'll get Shoto's stuff packed and drop it off. You taking him to the hospital?"

"No...no hospital ple-please," Shoto stuttered from the limo.

Momo and Natsuo both sighed, "Alfred have our family doctor on stand-by."

"I'll see you guys in a bit," Fuyumi said.

Natsuo and Momo got into the limo. Natsuo tried to remove Shoto's suit but he screamed in pain every time he moved. He also flinched at every touch making it worse.

"Here," Momo said handing scissors she just created to Natsuo.

"Hey Sho, I know it hurts but you need to stop flinching. It's just me," Natsuo whispered.

"It happened again didn't it."

Natsuo only nodded not sure if she meant what his father or that man did to him. Momo made some kind of medicine and handed it to Natsuo. He looked at it knowing it would knock Shoto out and forced it into his mouth. His eye lids started to droop closed.

"Thanks, Momo."

"He was my fiancé after all," she snickered.

They both laughed until Natsuo finished cutting Shoto's sleeves off. His arm had doubled in size due to swelling. Natsuo carefully removed the bandage he had wrapped around his arm revealing his badly bruised skin. They arrived at Momo's estate and the limo's door opened.

The family doctor had a gurney ready and she and Natsuo helped gently lay Shoto on it.

"What'd you give him Momo?" she asked.

"A really strong pain killer. He should be out for another hour or so."

"Can I help in anyway? I know his bones going to have to be set."

"Sure. Let's go. I'm Sakura"

"Natsuo."

They left Momo as the rushed off to Sakura's office. They took an x-ray of Shoto's arm revealing that both his ulna and radius bones were broken in his arm. They set the bones and cast his arm. They worked well together.

After a couple hours Fuyumi had arrived. She and Momo check on Shoto who was soundly sleeping in the infirmary. Fuyumi handed some clothes to Natsuo. Once the girls left Natsuo carefully dressed his brother and called for the girls to come back.

"How can we thank you Momo, and Sakura?" Fuyumi asked.

"Don't worry about it. I just hope Shoto's going to be alright."

"Now that we know the extent of what's happening...we will finally be there for our little brother," Natsuo said sadly.

Natsuo carried Shoto to a couch in one of the many rooms of the Yaoyorozu mansion. He made it look like he fell asleep watching TV before he and his sister left. Momo placed a blanket over Shoto even though the others would defiantly see the cast on him before the night was over.

The rest of the class arrived at the same time. They were surprised to see a sleeping Shoto.

"He lives next door technically so he arrived pretty early."

"How can you have neighbors when your estate is like huge and surrounded by a mini forest?" Mina asked.

"Well, the Todoroki residence is the forest next to ours If that makes since?"

"Tch, rich people," Katsuki grumbled sitting next to Shoto and pulling his head on his shoulder.

"Whoa Bakubro. Are you dating Todoroki? You and Midoriya all seem close," Kirishima asked.

"Yes, we are," Izuku said sitting down next to Katsuki and leaning his head on his shoulder.

"The three of you! How does that work?" Kaminari asked.

"Shut it dunce face. If three people all like each other then why can't they all date."

All the girls started squealing.

"So cute," Mina said snapping a picture.

The squeals had started to wake up Shoto. He rubbed his eyes with his right hand, "What's going on?"

Katsuki turned Shoto's head towards him and kissed him then turned to Izuku doing the same.

"We're all dating Sho." Izuku replied. He leaned across Katsuki's lap and gave Shoto a kiss. Once Izuku pulled away, Shoto gave a real smile. Katsuki and Shoto were so happy that Izuku had finally agreed to date them. 

Have a great week everyone!

-L