Nightmares

Shota was currently driving Izuku and himself home. He knew that the kid was going through a lot just like his other trouble maker at home. He hoped Hitoshi was getting some sleep at least. He was worried that he wouldn't be able to help them both through the tough times. He hadn't spent much time with Izuku since he just became his guardian. "Maybe we should do something before we get home," Shota thought to himself.

"Do you need anything for your room?"

Izuku thought for a minute before replied, "No, I think I'm alright."

"How about we pick up some ice cream on the way home?"

"Sure."

"We can get Hitoshi and Hizashi something I guess too."

They stopped at an ice cream parlor and picked out four flavors of ice cream and then headed home. Once then got home they placed the ice cream on the counter. Hizashi snuck up behind Shota and pulled him into a hug and then gave him a kiss. Shota got flustered as he tries to keep the affection to a minimum in front of others, especially his children.

"Welcome home. How was the sleep over?" Hizashi asked looking at Izuku.

"It was fun. I'm glad they class is supportive even though I've barely got to know them."

"What flavor do you want? There is cookies n cream, mint chocolate chip, or plain chocolate?"Shota asked.

"Isn't there four to pick from?" He peaks around Shota's shoulder. He grabbed the unnamed ice cream and made a run for it.

"Hizashi you give me my coffee ice cream back right now!" He ran after him quirk activated. They chased each other around the kitchen for a good minute.

"Izuku do you want to see if Hitoshi is awake? No need to knock just open the door slightly. If he's peacefully sleeping just leave him. He can try to eat later," Shota said holding his coffee ice cream protectively.

"Just one bite?" Hizashi asked.

"Ugh fine."

Izuku let out a small laugh before heading to Hitoshi's room. He opened the door slightly and saw him laying on his bed. He was about to leave when he noticed him shaking. "Is he cold? Or having a nightmare. Aizawa did say to leave him if he was peacefully sleeping. Did he know that he wouldn't be sleeping well," Izuku continued to mutter in his head.

He finally decided to wake him. He walked closer noticing that he was sweating, his face scrunching in pain.

"Hitoshi wake up."

Nothing happened. Izuku's started to lightly shake him, but that didn't seem to be working either. He started tossing in his sleep and muttering.

"No...please...sorry...please stop...it hurts."

Izuku then roughly started shaking him, "HITOSHI WAKE UP."

Purple eyes opened looking up at Izuku who was leaning over him. Tears poured out of Hitoshi's eyes. He sat up slowly causing his blanket to fall, revealing his scarred upper body. Most of his body was covered in them.

Izuku's eyes widened and he turned away not sure if he would be comfortable around him shirtless.

"Are you alright, Hitoshi?"

"Thanks for waking me," he replied wiping the tears from his eyes.

"I'm here if you ever want to talk about it."

"Maybe someday."

"Did you need something?"

"We got ice cream if you want some. Unless you want me to put it away for later?"

"I think I need a quick rinse in the shower and I'll be down."

Hitoshi removes his covers and placed his feet on the floor. Izuku turns to him and realizes that he's only in boxers. Before he can turn away he sees move scars on his legs similar to the ones on his arms, but what his eyes were drawn to was the multiple lines of scars on his upper thighs. "He must have cut himself over and over again," he thought.

"Hito-"

"It's rude to stare."

"I'm sorry it's just.."

"Hey Izuku?"

"Yes?"

"Leave."

Before Izuku knew what was happening his legs moved him out the door. He made eye contact with Hitoshi, "Sorry," he whispered before heading back to the kitchen. He grabbed the chocolate ice cream and sat on the couch eating it.

Hitoshi came down with wet hair and grabbed his ice cream sitting far away from Izuku. He felt bad for using his quirk on him and he didn't even seem to realize that he had used it.

"Everything alright kids?," Shota asked.

"Just another nightmare about when they did to me. I'm fine now."

Izuku was curious but knew better then to ask questions. He would tell him when he was ready and he would share his past when he was ready. The family watched movies together for the rest of the evening, only taking a break to order pizza.

It was time for bed and Izuku headed to his room. He changed into pajamas and cuddled in bed. He check his phone and wished Shoto and Katsuki a good night before drifting into sleep.

"Be a good little boy or I'll hurt your mom too."

"No please, don't hurt her."

"Then you better hold still and not fight this time."

Izuku nodded. His body went limp on the bed. His arms were pinned above his head. His clothes were already ripped off. Bruised had formed from the beating he took earlier. His pinky was broken. Then his father pushed his member inside of him. He whimpered at the feeling. He felt the blood slide down his legs. His father was rough on him. He relentlessly pounded into him. Each thrust made every wound he had ache. His pinky throbbed. He felt himself start to black out. He screamed.

"AHHH."

"Hey breathe, it's okay now. It was just a dream."

Izuku looked around and took in his surroundings. He was in his room at his new home. Shota and Hizashi were kneeling next to his bed and Hitoshi was standing in the doorway concerned.

"C'mon kid. Breathe with us," Shota said.

Izuku grasped his chest. The lack of air catching up to him. He wheezed in and out.

"Try counting to ten," Hizashi said.

"One...two...three," he took a deep breath, "four...fi-five...six..."

"Doing great. Almost there," Hizashi encouraged him.

"...ten."

Shota reached out his hand to touch Izuku but he flinched and backed away. Shota raised his hands and stepped back.

"We won't touch you. Not without permission. We just want to pull you into a hug. Would you like that?"

Izuku took a minute before nodding slowly. Shota sat on the bed and pulled him into a hug, Hizashi taking the other side. Izuku looked to the doorway and held out his hands to Hitoshi. He came over and was pulled into the family hug. He ended up behind Izuku, leaning against the wall holding him in between his legs. Shota and Hizashi on either side holding his hands.

"Do you want to talk about it kiddo?" Hizashi asked.

Izuku nodded, "I think you guys should know..."

When it kept trying to autocorrect Shota to shots... again stuck on my phone. I really messed up my wrist this time but I'm fine. Ima proofread next week so hopefully it's fine. -L