Epilogue: Part 1

A boy with green hair, yellow eyes raced down the hall and jumped onto the couch. He landed next to his brother who had blonde hair and green eyes. All their other features were the same.

"You said daddy's on TV?" The green haired one yelled.

"Mhmmm."

They looked at the screen and saw their dad fighting a giant monster looking villain. His green lighting flicking around him was the only way you could see him when he was moving around so fast. Soon the villain slammed against the ground with their dad victorious.

"Daddy got him!! Yay!!"

"What are you boys doing? We have to leave for school soon."

"Sorry dad. We'll get ready now," the blonde one replied.

"Thank you Hiroto. You too Haruto, let's go."

"Okay," Haruto said. His dad ruffling his green hair before he took off running down the hallway.

Shoto's phone rang and he saw it was Katsuki so he answered, "hello."

"Is everything all ready for the party tonight?"

"Yeah. Touya and Natsuo have it under control so we don't raise suspicion."

"Good, can't believe the nerd made number one."

"Was there any doubt?"

"No."

"Exactly. See you tonight for the hero ratings."

"Bye. Love you Shoto."

"Love you too-"

"Is that papa? Hi papa!," Haruto yelled.

Shoto put him on speaker, "hi son. Are you giving dad a hard time getting ready for school?"

"No!! We were just watching daddy on tv! He took out this big villain. It was so cool."

"Well looks like I have my own villain to catch. Have to go. Bye Haruto."

"Bye papa!"

Shoto hung up the phone, "where is your brother?"

"Still in his room."

"Let me go check on him and then we'll go to school. Okay?"

"Yeah!"

Shoto walked down the hall and knocked on the door. He heard crying so he opened the door. He slowly entered, "Hiroto, what's the matter?"

"It hurts!"

"What does?" Shoto asked concerned.

"My throat. It burns," he said gripping his neck.

"Come here."

"N-no."

"Why not?"

"Because, I want to bite you and I don't know why."

"Oh," Shoto said. It was about time for their quirks to come in and he knew they would be something like Himiko's or Izuku's parents. The biting part made it seem like Himiko's.

"Hey, it's okay if you do. I think it has something to do with your quirk. Why don't we see what happens?"

"I don't want to hurt you dad."

"Then let's just head to my work and maybe we can figure it out. You can skip school today. Do you think you can do that?"

"I get to come to work with dad?"

"Yes."

"Yay!!!" He ran out the door to put his shoes on.

Shoto sighed and stood up. He wasn't sure how to handle this and by himself. Izuku had a busy schedule today with helping on many cases and fighting that villain probably put him behind. Katsuki just got called into something. Neither would be available.