Power

Right after Izuku's match the next one was starting. Shoto walked on the stage, his face more expressionless then normal if that's even possible. His cold, dead eyes laid upon his victim, wait he meant opponent.

Sero knew he was in for a tough match being against one of the strongest in the class but he didn't realize it would be over in a instant. He shot his tape at Shoto who froze it along with Sero and damn near half of the audience. The air sent shivers down everyone's spine.

"SH-SHOTO TODOROKI WI-WINS!" Hizashi spoke while shivering.

Shoto silently walked over and melted Sero out of his ice before walking off the stage. He got to the exit where his father was glaring down at him. Without even acknowledging him, he continued out the door to head to the stands.

The next matches went pretty fast. A class 1-B student took down Denki. Mei used Iida as a billboard, Izuku found this funny. He caught the end of the fight if you could call it that. It was so like her. Mina quickly knocked out Aoyama. Tokoyami overpowered Momo.

While Tetsutetsu and Kirishima were fighting, Izuku went to check on Katsuki but instead ran into Ochako.

"Oh hey Deku, how's the finger?"

"It's fine. Recovery Girl was able to heal it."

"That's good."

"Yeah. Are you ready for your fight with Kacchan? Do you need a plan?"

"I have one idea. Hopefully it will work. I am terrified though."

"He's not in the best mood either so be careful."

"What happened? Does it have something to do with Todoroki?"

"Yeah. He got in a fight with his dad so Kacchan and I wanted to comfort him but he wouldn't let us. Then he accidentally cut Kacchan with some ice spikes. I don't know what to do," Izuku said sighing at the end.

"Great. The demon of UA is in a foul mood. I'm doomed," Ochaco dramatically fake cried.

"Demon?" Izuku laughed, "who's calling him that?"

"I think some guy in class 1-B started it."

"Thanks Ochaco. That cheered me up a bit."

"No problem. You're fighting Shoto next right? Use your fight to get through to him."

"THE MATCH IS OVER. BOTH CONTESTANTS AND KNOCKED OUT. WHEN THEY WAKE UP MIDNIGHT WILL DECIDE WHO MOVES ON. UP NEXT WE HAVE OCHACO URARAKA VERSUS KATSUKI BAKUGO!"

"Good luck Ochaco!"

"Thanks Deku!"

Izuku was happy he ran into her. He may have been looking for Katsuki but he needed a vent even if it was a little. He only hoped that there would still be a stadium when the fight was over. Izuku made it back to the bleachers right as the fight started. He saw Ochaco staying low so Katsuki's explosions would break the stage apart. That must have been her plan. Then she'd have something to fight back with. Katsuki relentlessly sent explosions at her.

"BOO! That guy is a villain! Look at him beating up a defenseless girl," the crowd all started booing.

"Was that a pro hero that said that? If so, you should hang up your cape and go home. Bakugo may be a fierce opponent, but he recognizes his opponents strength and is doing everything he can to keep her back so he can win," Shota commented.

"You're not dead yet Pink cheeks?"

"That should do it."

"Do what?"

"Release!"

A ton of debris came crashing down towards Katsuki. He lifted his hand and shot the biggest explosion he had used in awhile. Ochaco looked at him with disbelief.

"Time to get serious, Uraraka."

The dust cleared from the explosion. Ochaco was trying her best to get up. Katsuki charged at her but slowed when he saw she couldn't get up. Midnight jumped down.

"Uraraka is knocked out. The winner is Bakugo."

Izuku quickly made his way to find Katsuki before his match with Shoto. They had some time since Katsuki broke the entire fighting platform. Izuku ran straight into Katsuki.

"Was that your stupid idea? That was reckless and a dangerous way to fight. Any of those rocks could have fallen on her."

"N-no Kacchan. She came up with that on her own. If you thought the fight was harder than it should have been it's because of her, not me."

Katsuki was massaging his arm, "whatever nerd."

"Your arm okay?"

"Yeah. Just haven't had to use an explosion so big in awhile without my gauntlets. Kiss it better for me?" He smirked.

"I, uh," Katsuki pressed his arm to Izuku's lips before he could find an answer.

"That's better."

"Kacchan!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want a kiss on the lips?" He leaned down and gave him a quick peck.

"I have to get to my match!"

"Okay nerd. Beat some sense into Icyhot."

Kirishima was able to beat Tetsutetsu in an arm wrestling contest. Now that that was out of the way it was time for the second round. Izuku walked onto the area, Shoto across from him. Izuku could see the hurt in Shoto's eyes.

"Begin!"

Shoto immediately shot ice at Izuku. Izuku was ready for it and with a flick of his finger he sent a power blast of wind to break it and his finger. After he broke a few more fingers, Shoto tried to punch him with a frosted fist, after he froze Izuku's foot to the ground. Izuku decided that he'd need to sacrifice his entire arm just to keep him back. The force of his punch pushed Shoto to the edge of the arena but he had used his ice to keep from going out of bounds.

"Izuku, just give up. I don't want to see you hurt yourself anymore."

"Can't do that Shoto. Besides, look at you, you're starting to frost over. Shouldn't you use your fire to thaw yourself?"

"No, I won't use it in front of my old man."

Izuku manages to dodge the next ice wave that comes after him. He gets close to Shoto and headbutts him in the stomach.

"You're going to not give this your all? I'm doing everything I can to beat you and your just going to use half your power? That's a slap in the face to all the contestants. You were born with an amazing quirk."

"It's not amazing."

"Are you kidding me?"

"It is amazing. You're amazing. You know what, IT'S YOUR POWER NOT HIS," Izuku started yelling at the end.

"My power?" Shoto looked down at his left side. The fire started flowing out of his entire left side of his body. His shirt burning away. Izuku backed away.

Izuku powered up a punch to counter Shoto's fire. Cementoss started building multiple walls between them. Their attacks collide and destroy the stadium. When the dust clears, Izuku is out of bounds.

Shoto looks horrified at what he's done as Izuku is loaded into a stretcher and taken to Recovery Girl.

"You fucking idiots," Katsuki muttered making his way to the nurses office.