Unplesant Phone Calls

"DAMN IT ICYHOT. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?"

Shoto held the phone away from his ear, "quiet down. I'm in a hospital and I'm pretty sure you could be heard by the whole floor."

"WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED? A HOSPITAL? WHERE'S DEKU?"

"Stop yelling and I'll tell you. You're hurting my head," Shoto groaned.

"Start talking."

"In the shortest way possible, Iida, Izuku, and I ran into Stain and fought him off."

"The hero killer? Do I even want to know how you guys ran into him?"

"Probably not."

"Tch. Put Deku on."

"Uh...I can't."

"What did he do this time?" Katsuki asked sighing.

"Still waiting for him to get out of the ER, but he's fine."

He paused for a bit, "Are you okay?"

"Yea. Just a few minor cuts and a headache. I think I must have hit my head on something during the fight."

"Okay."

"Why are you being so calm?"

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Maybe not. It's kind of scary."

"Good. This is the calm before the storm. When I see you both next, you are both dead. I said no more hospitals. Just because this hospital is in a different city and I can't visit doesn't mean you guys are off the hook. Enjoy your last moments."

"Izuku could actually be dying right now are you're going to threaten us?"

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE WAS FINE?"

"Well I don't really know. He did fall from the sky."

"He what?!?! Damn it Sho-"

"Have to go doctors coming. Bye," he cut him off.

Shoto set his phone on the table by his bed as he watch them wheel Iida to a bed.  He seemed really out of it but fine. The nurses guided him to his bed. They got him situated and then came over to check on Shoto.

"How are you doing?"

"My head just hurts a bit but other then that I'm doing alright."

"Glad to hear that. Just lay back down, it'll help your head but we will see about some painkillers. Scale of one to ten, how bad is the pain?"

"Eight."

"I'll go check in with the doctor."

"Thank you. Umm. How's Izuku?"

"The green haired boy?" Shoto nodded, "I believe he should be joining you guys in a few and you can talk to the doctor when they bring him up."

"Thanks a lot Miss."

She smiled and left. Shoto laid back down and it did help his headache a bit. He looked at Iida and saw he was asleep. He had a bandage around his hand and leg. Shoto felt his phone buzz. He picked it up and saw fifteen new unread messages. Katsuki was blowing up his phone as well as Shota. He realized he should probably respond to him, so he clicked on the message.

He read the text from him, 'Todoroki, the class is all messaging me asking about Izuku. What's going on? The class said that you said he was fine. Are you with him? I can't get ahold of Torino.'

He decided it was best to call him so he did. It rang twice before the tired sounding man answered.

"Hello?"

How could he tell him that Izuku was in the hospital again. Shoto didn't know what to say. He was quiet a little too long. He should have thought this through before calling.

"Shoto? Is everything okay?"

"Yea-"

Shoto didn't hear the nurse come in ans she cut him off, "heres the pain killers. The boy you were asking about will be brought up in a few. He broke his arm but we have out a cast in it. He has a mild concussion from being dropped like he was from my understanding. He's going to be just fine."

"Who is? Shoto Todoroki what happened?"

"Thank you nurse."

"Remember to rest," she left the room.

"You both are in the hospital again? You better start explaining!"

So Shoto explained everything that happened.

"Damn problem child. I'm on my way."

Shoto glanced at the messages from Katsuki and left them in read. He was already dead anyways next time they met. He might as well peacefully rest while he still could.

Izuku was brought in about thirty minutes later, peacefully sleeping. The doctor said he'd be just fine and could relax. That's what he did. He closed his eyes a took a nice nap. Well it was nice until he woke up to the door slamming open.

Shoto's eyes scanned the room. All of the pros they were interning with entered the room as well as Shota and some man with a dog quirk. He saw the police badge and sat up.

"Woof. Please stay resting. Are you the only one awake?"

"I think so. I don't think the others have woken up yet at all."

"I see."

"Is something the matter?"

"Well you see, you three used your quirks without permission to capture a villain."

"Native and these two would be dead if I hadn't shown up. Should I have let them die?" Shoto angrily hisses. A small flame flicked off his skin.

"As the police chief of the city I have to scold you three. Self-defense or not, Stain has some serious injuries. As a citizen, I am thankful for what you have done."

"Should have started with that," Shoto grumbled. Holding his head as it started to hurt a bit more.

"If those two agree when they wake up, we will say Endeavor here took out the Hero Killer and keep your names out of the media."

"Works for me."

"Alright. Now that that's settled. Please recover well. I'm looking forward to see how you grow into fine hero's."

"Thank you sir."

The police chief left leaving an angry Shota, Enji, Manuel, and Torino. Shoto wished he would have still been sleeping. He explained everything in great detail at some point Iida woke up and explained how it was all his fault. Since Shoto wasn't all that injured he was released to go back to his internship with his father. Iida and Izuku would be transferred back to UA.

Enjoy your week everyone. I've really got to stop sleeping for like 12 hours every Saturday. :)

-L