The One

"Hitoshi, do you think you can get us some more coffee? Take Bakugo to show you where the cafeteria is," Shota said.

"Okay," Hitoshi said getting up. He walked over to the door, "you coming Bakugo."

"Yeah yeah. I'm coming eye bags."

They both left the room and Shoto hadn't even moved. His eyes glued to the floor, hiding the fear in his eyes. His body was shaking slightly.

"Todoroki?" Hizashi looked at him getting no response.

"Get over there. He's starting to have a panic attack. We've seen enough to know. Go!" Shota slapped his arm. While he started unhooking the monitors chaining him to the bed.

Hizashi got up and sat besides Shoto. He could hear his uneven breathing better now.

"Is it okay if I touch you Shoto?" Hizashi said hovering his hand in front of him, desperately wanting to bring him into a hug.

Shoto's eyes shot up and he shook his head no. He backed away with his chair causing it to screech as it skid across the floor.

"I'm not going to hurt you Shoto. You need to get control of your breathing. Can you count to twenty or name candy brands? Something to ease your mind?"

Shoto tried to speak but nothing came out except a gasp for air. Shota had gotten out of his bed and came over.

"I'm carrying you to the bed. Sorry in advance," Shota said. He picked up Shoto who started shaking more, his breathing ragged, and tears started falling. He gently laid in bed with Shoto and brought him into a tight hug. Shoto didn't have the strength to fight and just accepted his fate. He placed Shoto's head to his chest, "focus on my heartbeat and when you calm down you are telling us just what exactly Gotou did to you."

Shoto nodded and listen to the rhythm of Shota's heart. The strong arms held him down and he actually felt a small amount of comfort. Shota was rubbing small circles on his back and he slowly calmed down.

"Before the others get back. Is he the one?" Shota asked. Shoto just nodded. "Alright. You're staying with us for awhile."

"Wh-what?" Shoto asked confused.

"It doesn't seem like your home is a safe place and until it's proven otherwise you are coming home with us."

"I couldn't, he wouldn't..."he trailed off.

"I'll figure out something with Endeavor. It's not your problem now."

"But-"

"I'm not going to let anyone hurt you anymore."

"And neither am I," Hizashi joined in. He had walked over and ruffled his hair a bit.

"You look tired. Go to sleep," Shota said keeping Shoto locked onto him. Shoto still listening to his heartbeat. Soon it lulled him to sleep.

"So how are we going to get Endeavor to let his son stay with us? We both know he is very protective of him." Hizashi asked.

"Special training? We can have Nezu come up with something school related. Go talk to him. I'm still waiting to be discharged."

"You just want to wait for the coffee to arrive."

"Maybe..."

They both silently laughed not wanting to wake up Shoto. Hizashi gaze a quick kiss to Shota.

"I'll be back."

Katsuki was leading Hitoshi around the hospital. There were many arrows leading to the cafeteria but they were going the opposite way of each one.

"Where are we going? The cafeteria is that way?" Hitoshi asked.

"Making a quick stop."

They then stood outside a door. The name Rei Todoroki on the door. Katsuki knocked once and opened the door.

"Is this his mother?"

"Shut it eye bags. I just need to ask a question. Don't tell anyone we came here."

"Oh Katsuki you came back. Going to answer my question now?"

"Only if you answer one of mine."

"Of course! Who is your friend? One of the boy friends?"

"Hitoshi, I'm his boy friends brother. Not really sure why we are here at the moment."

"Who is Gotou to the Todoroki family?"

Rei tensed up. Thinking about that man made chills run down her spine. She hesitated but said, "he's the doctor that is keeping me locked in here. Under Enji's orders I'm sure."

"Does he have access to your house?"

"Well he is the family doctor. He has his own room there he stays in whenever a training session happens."

"Son of a bitch."

"What's going on?" Hitoshi asked.

"That bastard raped my Shoto. I just know it. He has to be the one."

"He did what?" Rei started to cry.

Katsuki walked over to Rei's bed and pulled her into a tight hug. He whispered, "don't worry. I'm going to protect him. I love him very much."

"I knew you were dating," she gave a small laugh, "I can't do anything trapped in here. Please take care of my son."

"Of course," he said getting up and heading to the door. He looked back, "I'm also going to try and get you out of here. It's obvious you aren't crazy."

Katsuki saw she smiled as he dragged a still confused Hitoshi out the door. He then led them to the cafeteria and got the coffee. They decided to grab some lunch and headed back to the room. When they got back they noticed Shoto sleeping on Shota. They handed him his coffee and sat down.

"Where did dad go?"

"He had a meeting with the school."

"Isn't school closed right now?"

"Yes, but we wanted to ask Nezu for a favor."

Knock, knock.

A nurse entered the room. She had some papers on her hands.

"I just need you to sign these papers and you are free to leave. You need to keep it easy for a few more days and remember to rest your eyes."

"Yes ma'am."

She went over to check on Izuku. All his vitals were doing fine.

"I'd say another day at least before he wakes up if you guys want to go home and freshen up. Spending the night here isn't the most comfortable."

"An excellent idea. Thank you nurse."

Have a great week everyone. Don't really have anything to say. :o

-L