Burning Pain

"Shoto?" Izuku was met with silence, "Kacchan?"

Izuku laid in his bed sweating hard. His body was in an overwhelming amount of pain. He let out a small scream. Every time he moved the pain over took him. It didn't matter what part of his body he moved, it all hurt.

"Shoto...Katsuki please wake up," Izuku cried. They both were sound asleep on the floor. Izuku shakily raised his arm and threw his pillow at them. It managed to hit Shoto. The momentum from the throw started making Izuku fall off the bed.

THUD.

Shoto who was already stirring shot up right. He looked over and saw Izuku crying in pain on the floor of the bed. He scrambled to get up, throwing his blankets on top of Katsuki as he stumbled over.

"Izuku, what happened?"

"M-my legs. Th-they feel like they are burning."

Shoto picked up Izuku and laid him down. At the same moment Katsuki got up and also the bedroom door opened. A tired looking Hitoshi opened the door.

"Shinso! Go get his pain killers and muscle relaxers now," Shoto half yelled.

He nodded and raced down the stairs. Katsuki came over and gently started massaging Izuku's legs like the doctor had showed them. It seemed to help a little. Shoto sat in the bed putting Izuku's head on his lap and gently played with his hair, doing his best to get him to relax.

"I got them!" Hitoshi said running back into the room. He handed Shoto the two pills and a bottle of water. Shoto gently lifted Izuku's head up and put the pills in his mouth. He helped Izuku hold up the bottle of water to take the pills.

"They should kick in soon baby. You doing alright?" Shoto said looking down at Izuku who's head was back to resting on his lap.

"I-I think so."

"I'm going to flip you over so we can massage your lower back, alright nerd?"

"Mmm," Izuku replied to Katsuki. Katsuki, Shoto, and Hitoshi all flipped him over. Katsuki then massaged his back. The tension in his back started to fade. Izuku's eyes felt heavy and he drifted back to sleep.

"I think he's alseep," Shoto said gently pushing a few hairs out of Izuku's face.

"Good," Katsuki said. He sat on the side of the bed.

"Now that he's asleep, are we going to talk about all those hickies on his neck?" Hitoshi said with a hand on his hip.

"Uh," both Shoto and Katsuki said.

"I'm just fucking with you. But I wouldn't let dads see them," Hitoshi replied winking as he left the room.

"I'm going to kill him."

"No Katsuki. You can't kill him even if he was being an ass," Shoto sighed.

"I'm going back to sleep then," Katsuki mumbled.

"Go a head. I think I'm stuck here," Shoto then leaned against the headboard. Izuku still sleeping soundly in his lap, "can't risk waking him or have him falling if he wakes up again."

Morning came and the alarm on all three of the boys phones went off.

"Why is it so fucking loud?" Katsuki grumbled silencing his alarm. He look and saw Shoto's phone and silence that one too. Shoto reached for Izuku's phone and silenced it.

Izuku opened his eyes and realized he was on Shoto's lap.

"Morning Izuku, how is everything feeling?" Shoto asked while gently rubbing his fingers through Izuku's hair.

"It's fine right now but I'm scared to try and move."

"Whenever you're ready to try let us know. Katsuki is going to have to help you since my legs are asleep."

"Shoto! I'm so sorry. I'll get up right now!" Izuku said quickly sitting up.

"Let's get your morning stretching done, alright nerd?" Katsuki asked.

"Okay."

Katsuki sat him at the edge of the bed and moved Izuku's legs. Bending them and straightening them out. They did exercises for five minutes.

Katsuki then walked over to Izuku's closet and took out his uniform. He sat it on the bed next to Izuku. Shoto has stretched his legs out, waiting for feeling to come back to them.

Izuku pulled his shirt off and started putting on his uniform shirt. He buttoned it up and loosely put the tie around his neck. He then tried to slide his pajama pants off, lifting half his body up and shimmying them off. He was struggling.

"Kacchan, some help please?"

"Sure thing," he came over and lifted Izuku up a little while he pulled his pants off and on. He pulled on his brazier and looked at the wheel chair. He sighed then climbed into it on his own.

Katsuki and Shoto then got ready. Izuku had rolled into the bathroom to brush his teeth. Then all the boys headed down stairs. Katsuki ended up carrying him down while Shoto got the wheel chair.

They made their way to the kitchen to see Hizashi making breakfast while Shota was just standing by his coffee machine.

"We have to take two cars to school so I'm leaving first. Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto you're with me," Shota said with a yawn.

"Okay," they replied.

They finished breakfast and headed to the school. Izuku was stern on not letting anyone push him. He would make do with being in a wheelchair. It was only temporary, he hoped.

They made it to the class room and Shoto spoke, "do you want to sit in your desk chair or should I move it?"

"I'd rather not let everyone see my struggle trying to move chairs. Just move it. I'll stay in my wheelchair."

"Okay," Shoto said moving the chair. Izuku wheeled behind his desk. They were thirty minutes early.

Katsuki sat in his desk in front of Izuku turning to talk to him, while Shoto headed for his seat.

"You're not going to sit with us?" Katsuki asked him.

"I was planning on napping before class."

"Tch. Why are you always tried?"

"Some of us don't sleep well."

"It's my fault isn't it Shoto? I'm sorry," Izuku said bowing his head a little.

"It's fine. I don't regret being your pillow," Shoto then laid his head down on his desk and instantly fell asleep.

"It amazes me how quickly he can fall asleep to school," Katsuki grumbled.

"Hopefully I won't have to wake you guys up again."

"Don't worry about it nerd. It's probably our fault for you know, what happened in the shower. I'm sure it wasn't good for your legs."

Before Izuku could say anything Iida and Ochaco came into the class room.

"Deku! You're back! Wait it that a wheelchair? Are you going to be alright?"

"Uraraka, one question at a time," Iida scolded.

"Sorry!"

"Don't worry about it. Well, I can't walk anymore."

They both gasped and their jaws dropped.

Izuku continued after a small chuckle, "but it's only temporary. My nerves need time to heal. The doctor said in a week I should be able to start feeling them again but I shouldn't try to move them till then."

"Don't scare us like that!" Ochaco replied.

"Sorry guys."