Recovery

Katsuki and Shoto were both suddenly awakened by the screaming coming from Izuku's bed. Katsuki was the first one up running over to the bed, Shoto sluggishly followed. Izuku had rolled onto his back and was clearly having a nightmare.

"What's wrong with him?" Shoto asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Not sure but he's not waking up," Katsuki whispered trying to shake Izuku awake.

Shoto laid on the bed and pulled Izuku onto his chest. He rubbed his head gently, "Midoriya wake up."

Izuku didn't wake up but the trembling stopped. His cries slowly died down and he gripped onto Shoto. Five minutes passed and Izuku kept trying to roll on his back. Shoto tried to hold him in place but was struggling. Katsuki noticed and climbed on the other side of Izuku. They sandwiched the boy in place. Izuku then wrapped an arm around Katsuki's neck while the other one was around Shoto.

Izuku was the first to wake in the morning. He noticed he was laying on his stomach in between Shoto and Katsuki his arms around them. Shoto was holding Izuku's hand and Katsuki was holding his wrist. He then looked around realizing he was in his room. He tried to get up but neither of the two boys would let him go. He nuzzled closer to Shoto his head resting on his shoulder. It was so warm.

"Midoriya," Shoto spoke running his fingers through his hair, "wake up."

Shoto had a small blush when he realized how Izuku was burying his head deeper into his neck instead of getting up.

"WAKE UP NERD!" Katsuki yelled startling both Shoto and Izuku. He then got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. He came back to see that they had both fallen back asleep. "Unbelievable," he muttered. Katsuki set down the water he got for Izuku's medicines. He glared at the bed and started making his hands pop from his quirk.

Izuku's body tensed up at hearing the sound. Shoto woke up to Izuku hiding behind him. He glared at Katsuki who stopped and then he turned to face Izuku, "time for your medicine."

Izuku took the quirk suppressor and almost immediately started to feel his back. He groaned and fell onto the bed. Shoto went to get the green jar that Recovery Girl had given him.

"Midoriya, this is going to be really, I mean really, painful."

"It can't be worse than what I already feel."

"Bakugo be ready to hold him down."

Katsuki smirked and sat on Izuku's legs holding him down. Shoto opened the jar and scooped up some cream. He started to spread it on Izuku's back.

"This isn't so bad," Izuku barely got out when he starts screaming and trying to get away.

"Hold still Deku."

Shoto quickly finished applying the cream. Katsuki got off to get some breakfast. Izuku passed out with tears in his eyes.

"This stuff really is the worst," Shoto said gripping his eye.

"What is it exactly?" Katsuki asked coming back with three plates with eggs and some toast.

"It helps the burned tissue heal so it won't be as tight and also will smooth itself out. I'm not really sure the details but he should have used this before."

"I doubt Auntie Inko could afford it. I assume it's not cheap."

"Yeah."

"Is that food?" Izuku weakly said sitting up from the bed.

"I'll bring it to you nerd don't get up."

"Thanks, Kacchan."

Izuku tried to eat but the pain was getting to him.

"Just eat half and you can have your pain killers," Shoto said.

As soon as he finished half his toast Shoto gave it to him.

"Sleep Deku."

As Izuku slept, Katsuki and Shoto went to the kitchen and started cleaning up. There were a ton of dishes left in the sink. Take out boxes littered all over.

"Does it always look like this?" Shoto asked.

"Well...his mother isn't home that much and his father...I've never even met him."

"Oh."

They cleaned up all the trash and finished washing all the dishes. The turned sat down on the couch.

"Um, Sho?"

"Yes, Bakugo?"

"What happened?" Katsuki asked thinking back to the time they spent in the hospital.

Shoto's blank expression turned into a frown. He looked down and sighed, "I heard my mother talking on the phone. I heard her say that looking at me was unbearable. She couldn't do it anymore. I reminded her of my father too much. She noticed me watching her in the kitchen and she...and she" Shoto struggled with the words, "picked up the tea kettle and poured the boiling water on my face."

"Holy fuck Sho come here," Katsuki said pulling him into a hug. Shoto cried into Katsuki's chest. Katsuki tried to calm him down but his breathing was becoming more ragged. "Sho listen to my heart beat, you need to breath."

"Shoto, Kacchan what's going on?" Izuku asked struggling to get down the hallway. Izuku saw Shoto and rushed right over ignoring his pain. He hugged Shoto with Katsuki until he calmed down.

"I'm sorry. I've never said what happened to anymore. I didn't know I'd freak like this."

"It's okay Halfie. Just let it out."

Shoto continued to lightly sob. Izuku looked at Katsuki who mouthed that he'd tell him later. Once Shoto had stopped crying he got up and took a shower to finish calming himself. He came back and Shoto knew that Katsuki had told Izuku since he had tears in his eyes. Izuku wiped them away when he saw Shoto.

"Let's watch a movie," Izuku said needing a good distraction from everything that was happening in his life.

Katsuki got up and looked through the movies, "Do you only have All Might movies and Harry Potter?"

Izuku nodded.

"I've never seen Harry Potter."

Both Izuku and Katsuki gasp at Shoto. They could tell Shoto didn't want to say anything more so Katsuki put on the first movie.

The three boys watched the first three movies before Katsuki got up to make dinner. After they ate, they forced Izuku back to his room. It was time for more cream.

Katsuki and Shoto held him down again. Shoto quickly applied the cream to a screaming Izuku.

"There all done," Shoto said handling him a pain killer. Both Shoto and Katsuki started to leave when Izuku started whining.

"Can we sleep like we did last night? That's the best sleep I've gotten in a while."

"Tch, whatever nerd," Katsuki said taking his spot against the wall.

Shoto put the cream away then crawled into bed. Izuku was again sandwiched between two beautiful boys. He smiled as he drifted to sleep snuggling into Shoto's warm side. Shoto's hand finding his and Katsuki holding onto his other wrist.

Thanks for reading. :D

L