Part of the Past

Hitoshi was running his fingers through Izuku's hair trying to keep in calm. Shota and Hizashi both squeezing his hands for support. It was dead silent until Izuku finally opened his mouth.

"It started when I was three. It was just a slap across the face. I don't remember what I did but I remember the look in my father's eyes when he slapped me. He seemed to enjoy it. From then on there was an occasional slap to the face or punch in the stomach. He started hitting me for no reason. By the time I turned four, he no longer was satisfied with the amount of pain he brought me. He started to use a belt, and hit my back over and over again till I bled. Luckily for me, his work called him away. For a while I was safe, the day after he left my mom caught a glimpse of me and saw what he did."

Izuku paused for a bit. Trying to regain his composure. Hitoshi wrapped his arms around his shoulders and pulled him into a tight hug.

"When he came back mom confronted him...and so the abuse then fell onto my mother as well. He finished with her then dragged me out of my room. He was upset that I had told her. I tried to plea that I didn't but it didn't matter. He was furious and that was the first time he broke my bones. He bent my pinky back until the crack was heard. After I cried out in pain, he continued to beat me. He threw me on the floor next to my bloodied mother and left."

Shota and Hizashi both joined the hug that Hitoshi was still giving Izuku. Izuku's tears started flowing more.

"It's okay, he's not here, he can't touch you anymore," Shota whispered.

"But he touched me in ways I can never forget," Izuku sobbed his body shaking.

"He did more than just beat you?" Hitoshi asked.

Izuku's body stiffened and he nodded.

"Only keep going if you are ready, okay?" Hizashi said.

After a few moments of sniffling, "After the doctor said I was going to be quirkless he came home. My dreams were already crushed but he didn't care. He locked my mom out of the house and carried me to the bedroom. He said he'd find a use for me..." he paused taking a deep breath, "...and he...stripped me...and threw me on the bed...an-and he"

Izuku couldn't form any words. His sobbing continued and wouldn't stop.

"Hitoshi, I think you should do it," Shota said trying to hold Izuku's shaking body still. His breathing had become ragged.

"Hey Izuku can you answer me?" Hitoshi asked.

"Y-yes."

"Sleep."

Izuku fell asleep and his breathing finally steadied. Shota and Hizashi got off the bed as Hitoshi laid him down gently. He tucked him into his blankets and left the room behind his dads. Once they got into the hallway and shut the door to Izuku's room, Hitoshi slid down the wall crying.

"Hey Hito. You are alright. I know that brought up some unpleasant memories but he's in a safe place and so are you."

He nodded at his dads and slowly raised his hands up. Shota grabbed his hand and pulled him onto his feet giving him a tight hug, Hizashi quickly joining in. They then led him into his bed and tucked him in.

"I know it's going to be hard but try and sleep alright?" Shota told Hitoshi giving him a quick kiss on the forehead.

"I'll try," Hitoshi whispered closing his eyes. He surprisingly fell asleep quickly, so Shota and Hizashi left. 

Shota and Hizashi walked slowly to their room. They laid in bed but neither could sleep. Hizashi sat up leaning his back against the headboard and Shota soon sat up snuggling into his arms.

"One problem child is already a handful, but now another one. Are we going to be good enough to help them?"

"Hizashi, both kids are going to be fine. They both have strong wills and want to be heroes. I know we will do everything to support them."

"So about Izuku saying he was quirkless..."

"I'm baffled too. The damage his body takes from his quirk is intense like he just got it."

"We're going to have to help him control it. I can't watch him hurt himself like he did in the entrance exam."

"I'll keep an eye on him, I am his homeroom teacher. Let's get some sleep, who knows if one of the kids will have a break down in the morning."

"With both kids passed out, you don't want to have a little fun before bed? It may be our only  chance and it's been awhile."

"Hizash-"

Shota was cut off by Hizashi's lips crashing onto his. Shota opened his mouth allowing Hizashi to explore it as their kiss deepened. Hizashi then rolled them over so he was hovering on top of Shota, his leg gently kneeing him in the crotch. Hizashi's hands roamed all over his body after he slowly pulled Shota's shirt off. He brought his lips to his nip and started sucking lightly earning moans from Shota. Hizashi then took off his shirt and pants, shortly after he slid off Shota's pants, leaving them both naked, panting, and needy. 

Theirs lips came back to together and they felt each others warmth as their skin rubbed against each other. Their dicks grinding together as the kiss continued. Hizashi then kissed down Shota's jawline and continued to his neck. He lightly bit his neck as he lined up with his hole. 

"Hizashi," he moaned as he entered him. It had been awhile but Hizashi gave him no time to adjust. He kept sliding in and out of him. Once Hizashi felt Shota's body untense he mercilessly pounded into him. Shota started to feel nothing but pleasure, the soft pains of not being prepped soon vanishing as he was sent into a full bliss. Hizashi hit his sweet spot causing more moans to leave his lips. Hizashi could tell he was close so he started pumping Shota's shaft as he smashed into him. It didn't take long for Shota to cum on their chests. Hizashi doing the same a moment later inside of Shota.

Hizashi rested his hands on either side of Shota's head while he came down from his high. They both were panting messes. Hizashi gives him a quick peck on the lips before sliding out and falling next to Shota on the bed. 

"You ass," Shota said.

"What?'

"It's been awhile and you just pounded the shit out of me, no prep, no lube. If I can't walk tomorrow I'm not talking to you for a week."

"How about I carry you to the bath and clean you up and then you can pout more?"

"Whatever," Shota said rolling his eyes but raising his hands so Hizashi could pick him up. Hizashi cleaned them both up and they both fell asleep together holding onto each other. 

Have a good week everyone. 

-L