Part 14

Izuku was trying to figure out what to say to Shoto, but he placed his index finger on his lips.

"I didn't mean to rush you. Come on. Let's just go see Katsuki."

Izuku nodded and Shoto grabbed Izuku's hand leading him down to Katsuki's room.

When they got there, he was eating some pudding. He looked up at Izuku, "I didn't mean to be a dick again. Izuku, please forgive me."

He tried to get out of bed forgetting that his knee was still shattered. He groaned in pain and let his back fall against the bed.

"It's okay Kacchan I forgive you," Izuku replies with a smile. He walked up to the bed and grabbed his hand and then extended his other hand behind him for Shoto to grab. Shoto walked up and held his hand.

Izuku kisses each of their hands before speaking, "I really like both of you and I know I don't have to choose but please just give me a little more time. I'm a wreck right now and I know you both will be here for me."

They both nodded and returned a kiss to the back of Izuku's hands.

"Deku, why do you look so sad. I'm alright."

"Oh...well..." he couldn't finish and just started crying. Katsuki carefully scooted to the side of his bed so Izuku could fit next to him.

"Don't cry, I'm here."

"Me to Izuku," Shoto said somehow squeezing into the bed.

Once he calmed down a bit Shoto whispered to Izuku, "want me to tell him?"

Izuku nodded while Katsuki looked at Shoto confused.

"Well...Inko was murdered by his father."

Anger radiated off of Katsuki but he was brought back to reality when he heard more sniffles coming from Izuku. He tightened his hold on him and Shoto joined the hug. Shoto winced slightly holding his rib, but they didn't notice. After a while you could hear snores coming from Izuku who was finally getting some good rest.

The other two boys soon joined him as they drifted to sleep being crammed together in the small hospital bed.

Shoto was the first to wake when Masaru walked in. He smiled at Shoto and quietly sat in the couch opening the book he brought to read. After another twenty minutes Shoto noticed Katsuki had a pained looking face. He had opened his eyes but immediately shut them. Shoto realized that Izuku was laying against his hurt knee. He carefully shifted Izuku more onto himself.

"You alright Katsuki?"

"I just think the pain killers are wearing off. Where is the old lady? She better come back soon and fix this. Tch."

Speaking of her, Recovery Girl had just knocked on the door and slowly opened it. Aizawa was following slowly behind her. Aizawa took a look at Izuku sleeping soundly between the two boys who each had a slight blush. He used his capture gear to pluck Izuku off the bed and placed him on his back sending scowls to Shoto and Katsuki.

"I'm borrowing Izuku for a bit. His rooms all set up and we are going to get some of his things."

Aizawa turned and walked out with Izuku. Shoto got out of the way, grabbing his side as he sat in a chair near Masaru.

Recovery Girl walked over to the bed. She inspected him over again. She looked at his head and saw that it was doing fine, "Are you still having trouble seeing out of you eye?"

"I can see shadows now, but everything is dark."

"It'll come back soon, but try not to overuse it. Get lots of rest. If you have trouble keeping your eye shut, I can get you an eye patch," she said with a cheeky grin.

He rolled his eye at her as she moved to his knee. She gave it a quick kiss. As the injury healed, Katsuki grew more and more tired. He tried to stay away, but soon passed out.

"Masaru, he should be cleared to go home tonight or tomorrow depending on when he wakes up. I'm going to wrap up his eye since I have a feeling that he'll over use it."

"Thank you for everything you've done for us," Masaru said standing up with a slight bow.

"No need to worry about it," she turned to Shoto, "Aizawa said that you broke your rib training recently. Let me see it."

"There is no need. I don't feel it anymore." Shoto said with a straight face.

She pursed her lips together and poked Shoto right in the rib and he flinched and groaned in pain.

Masaru picked Shoto up and laid him on the couch. Recovery Girl pulled up his shirt to see fresh bruises forming, but not as bad as they should have been.

"Dr. Gotou's work I presume?"

Shoto pulled his hands up to his face and simply nodded.

She sighed, "He should know his quirk isn't suited for bone breaks." She carefully felt around his ribs. Shoto started shaking and let out a shriek. She gave him a quick peck and his injury disappeared.

"Thank...Thank you," Shoto whispered. His arms hiding his face.

"Come to me whenever. Don't let it get this bad again."

Shoto nodded and faced away from them before taking a nap.

On the car ride to Izuku's house, his eyes finally started to open. "Ai-Aizawa?"

"Finally awake problem child? We are going to get some of your things and bring them to my place."

Izuku sat up recognizing his surroundings. They had just arrived at his home so he got out of the car. He opened the door and went to his room. Shota had brought in some boxes.

"We can maybe fit three boxes in the back seat and a couple in the trunk. Grab what you need and we can come back for the rest."

Izuku nodded and went to his room. He boxed up mostly clothes and toiletries and placed the boxes outside his room. Shota gabbed them and took them to his car. Izuku then boxed up his excessive All Might merchandise. He handed it to Shota who took it to his car.

Izuku heard a window break. He looked down the hall and followed the noise to his mother's room. He opened the door and was met with a pair of turquoise eyes. He stood there staring at the man. His body was covered in what looked like burns with stitches lining them.

"Kid you better run. I'm not supposed to touch you," he said while smirking.

"Wh-who are you? Your eyes kind of remind me of Shoto's."

His eyes went a little wide before he spoke, "Names Dabi. Don't lump me in with the Todoroki's."

"Sorry," Izuku whispered.

Dabi made a small flame in his hand and set it on the bed. The flames quickly spread. He went to the window he broke, "run kid."

Izuku turned and ran out, grabbing his last box of All Might merch and running out the front door. He looked back at his home being consumed in blue flames.

Shota snapped his fingers in front of Izuku's face trying to get his attention, "What happened?"

"Some guy named Dabi broke in and just lit the place on fire."

Shota talked to the fire fighters that showed up and also called Naomasa to let him know what was going on. Once the fire was out and Izuku saw he had nothing left, he just sat in Shota's car. He soon got in and drove him to his new home.

So my computer decided it waned to update for thirty minutes. That was fun. So I started trying to write on my phone. Oh the typo's and autocorrects where so bad. I hope I got them all. 

-L