You Are Dead

"Well that was fucking great," Katsuki said slightly panting.

"Mhmm," Shoto hummed.

"You going to get off us nerd?"

"Hmm, I don't know Kacchan. I kind of like it it here," he said and pressed down and grinded  on them.

"Ah~" Shoto moaned.

"Stop it before you turn poor Icyhot on again."

"Too late."

"I'm sorry Shoto! I made a mess on you too."

"It's fine. Why don't we all go clean up in the shower?"

"Sounds good. Get off us nerd."

He pouted and tried to get up. His legs started shaking and he slid right back down. Katsuki groaned and picked Izuku up just enough that their dicks fell out. Shoto used this time to get up from under Izuku. He stood up then grabbed Izuku from Katsuki so he could get up.

After the shower they got dressed and headed downstairs for some food. Katsuki decided he'd cook, not wanting to risk whatever monstrosity they would try to make.

"This is amazing Kacchan!" Izuku praised eating his katsudon.

"It is pretty good," Shoto admitted.

"Better then cold soba?" Izuku asked.

"This is good but soba is still my favorite."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever Icyhot. Deku slow down or you're going to choke!"

Izuku had finished his food in record time. The other two took their time. They soon ended up cuddling on the couch. Izuku was in the middle. Shoto on his right and Katsuki in his left.

"Where are you guys interning? We haven't discussed it."

"I'll be going to a Best Jeanist."

"Oh, that sounds amazing. I wish I would have got an internship with someone so amazing like that. I mean I guess I was lucky I even got an offer after completing in a wheelchair and then breaking myself. Stupid body can't handle my quir-" he was cut off by a kiss from Katsuki.

"I was muttering, wasn't I?"

"Yeppp," Katsuki carried out the p.

"Sorry, and you Shoto?"

"Endeavor."

"Woah, you ready for that?"

"There were no other fire hero related offers. I really need to learn control and he would be the best one to teach me."

"Well if anything happens, just text us and we'll get back to you ASAP," Izuku said cuddling up to his left side, "so warm."

Shoto chuckled.

"The stoic, ice king himself has laughed!" Katsuki cheered.

His face when serious, "I've laughed before and smiled."

"It's not often Shoto. You've had a rough time these last few weeks too."

"Oh. I'm sorry Izuku. I'll try to show my expressions more."

"Good," both Katsuki and Izuku said.

They ended up watching movies on the couch all night and woke up when the sun started shining through the windows.

"Ugh, what time is it?" Shoto grumbled.

"It's one."

"Huh?"

"One in the afternoon. You both slept the morning away and trapped me."

Shoto looked and realized that Izuku was clinging to his left side still and they somehow ended up in between Katsuki's legs, laying on his chest.

"My bad."

"It's fine, but can you get up and take Izuku, I have to pee."

"Oh sure."

Shoto got up to the other side of the couch and pulled Izuku onto him. Katsuki quickly got up to use the bathroom. He decided to make some food for them and brought it with him from the kitchen. He put the plates down on the coffee table.

"Are those omelets? They smell delicious."

"Yep. Go ahead and wake up Izuku," Katsuki said already biting into his food. Shoto was able to wake Izuku up who was excited to eat more of Katsuki's cooking.

"What now?" Izuku asked.

"Well we won't be alone much longer and looks like we are all going to different cities. I vote we just cuddle and watch more movies."

"Katsuki wants to cuddle? Didn't think you were the type."

"Oh fuck off Icyhot."

They all started laughing and put on a movie. They didn't even notice Hizashi come in. He saw the boys all snuggled up on the couch, fast asleep. He smiled and took a picture. He smirked when he saw the hickies.

"Good thing Shota's not here," he whispered.

"Good thing who's not here?" A voice from behind him said.

Hizashi tensed up. The boys on the couch opened their eyes. They locked eyes with Shota. His hair was raised, eyes glowing red.

"Run boys! You are dead!"

Shoto and Katsuki jumped off the couch and tried to make a break for the stairs. They didn't get far as they were wrapped in a binding cloth and were being slowly dragged back into the living room.

"Shota, calm down. They made up, see? Everything is fine."

"Oh, it's fine is it? Izuku stand up."

"Huh why?" He did anyways. Soon he had fallen face first into the ground gripping his lower back and region.

"That's why. Those hickies, and you obviously can't walk. Y'all did it in my house and I'm not happy. You two," he pointed at Katsuki and Shoto, "are dead."

"Shota, it's fine. Calm down. I may have implied it was okay."

"You. Did. What?" He said pausing after each work for effect.

Hitoshi was just laughing in the corner. Katsuki and Shoto were tried up on the floor. Izuku was trying to at least sit up. And Hizashi was running away from Shota who somehow got a frying pan and was chasing him around.

"Hito. Stop laughing and help us."

He looked at Izuku, "are you crazy? I'm not getting into this mess. I'll be stuck with his wrath for the rest of the week."

"At least help me up to the couch or something?"

"Sure. How are you going to even internship when you can't walk?"

"Eh. The pains fading. My quirks working again. It'll be fine."

"If you're fine then get me the fuck out of this scarf!" Katsuki yelled.

"Want help Shoto?" He didn't get a reply, "Shoto?"

He was fast asleep. Not even caring about anything going on around him. His soft snores were heard.

"Glad he's sleeping. He hasn't gotten much the past week and when he did, you could tell he was having nightmares."

Hitoshi walked over and untied Shoto and placed him on the couch next to Izuku. They snuggled up as they tuned out the sounds of Hizashi being attacked by an angry Shota. Katsuki grumbled about being still on the floor tied up and eventually Izuku came to his rescue.

Have a great week everyone. -L