Bus Ride

Class 1-A was currently on a bus ride to a training camp. They had completed their final exams and were off to a relaxing get away. Well some of them thought that but really hell is what awaited them. Shoto was sleeping soundly on top of Izuku's shoulder while he was playing games on his phone. Katsuki sat behind them, he has currently smacking the back of Kirishima's head while laughing at something stupid Kaminari did. The snorts of laughter from the Bakusquad filled the bus. Shota at the front sighing, any chance of a nap was gone. How Shoto could sleep with it all behind him baffled him.

Katsuki and his dad had packed up and moved so the memories of their house would be forgotten. They had found a house closer to the Aizawa families residence so if need be, Katsuki could come over and help Izuku. He had to a few times but other then that, things have been getting better for everyone.

Over the past month Shoto and his family had been trying to work things out. He, Fuyumi, and Natsuo had spent more time together. His fathers gruesome training lessened into something actually productive but he still wished it would stop. He was up all night to squeeze in as much training as his father could before the camp.

Izuku had opened up a little more to everyone about his past and it was helping him cope. His insane amount of injuries finally healing. He would get numb in his legs for sitting too long, but his back was better.

Speaking of sitting too long, he really needed to get up and stretch. He shifted a bit, doing his best not to wake Shoto. He instantly regretted that as a small wave of pain shot through him. Wait, pain? He looked up front of the bus and saw Shota looking right at him, quirk activated. About every hour or so, he would have his quirk erased to see how his body was healing.

Izuku huffed as he tried to get Katsuki's attention. He reached his hand behind the seat trying to get him to notice. It wasn't exactly working. The snorts of laughter still ever present.

"Uh, Bakubro? I think Izuku needs something," Kirishima said. Izuku had his class start calling him Izuku. It was hard hearing his last name with the memories of his father and mother spinning through his head. He was glad the class understood. He was also an Aizawa now anyways but he figured it would be weird to be called the same name as his teacher.

"Move Shitty Hair," Katsuki said getting up from his window seat and crouching in the aisle of the bus, "what do you need nerd?"

"Can you take Shoto for a minute? He really needs his sleep but I need to get up," Izuku said. His face still showing some discomfort. Shota was still keeping his quirk erased knowing that Izuku wouldn't do anything if he turned it off. He hated making his kid suffer but he had to get better.

Katsuki carefully picked Shoto up. Kirishima had moved so they could have that row of seats. Katsuki sat Shoto down on what was once Kirishima's seat and carefully sat back in his moving Shoto's head into his shoulder. Kirishima then helped Izuku stand up. Izuku squeezed his hand pretty hard as he used it to get up.

Kirishima led Izuku to the aisle so he could walk back and forth a few times. The entire class noticed and all the aisle seats had their hands positioned so he could grab on as he paced back and forth. He was very thankful for such wonderful friends. After he did a few laps, he went back to his seat.

"Better Izuku?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, thank you."

Kirishima flashed his toothy smile, "of course."

The bus ride continued for another hour until they finally stopped. The class just thought they'd be stretching but Shota had other plans.

"Hey, Shoto time to wake up," Katsuki whispered into his ear. He brushed his hair out of his face. He started to stir a bit. Katsuki pushed him upright in his seat and his eyes blinked open.

"Huh? Didn't I fall asleep on Izuku?" He said yawning lazily.

"Yeah, but the nerd had to get up and stretch of I took you."

"Oh."

"Got a problem with that? Cuz having your cold side sleeping on me wasn't peachy."

"I'm sorry."

"For what? Just get up already. We're the last ones on the bus. Even Izuku's already outside."

"I think I need a kiss to wake me up."

"You are so hopeless," Katsuki rolled his eyes and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

"That's not where I wanted it," he pouted.

"I know. Now get up and then maybe you can have a reward."

Half asleep still, Shoto stomped off the bus. The cool air of the mountains hit his face waking him up a bit. He looked around to see they were up a cliff surrounds by a massive forest. He went over to Izuku and wrapped his arms around his waist. He rested his chin on his shoulder.

"Thanks for letting me sleep on you."

"It's no problem Shoto. Did you get any sleep last night? How in the would did you sleep through all the noise? Dad seemed jealous."

"I, uh, maybe thirty minutes?"

"Shoto! You need more sleep then that."

"Wasn't my fault," he muttered.

Katsuki has left the bus to see Shoto clinging onto Izuku. He walked over and did the same thing Shoto did to Izuku. He wrapped his arm around his waist. He gentle turned Shoto's head with his other hand and gave him his kiss on the lips that he wanted.

"There. Are you happy now?" Katsuki asked.

"Mhmm. You guys are so warm," Shoto snuggled more into Izuku's shoulder and started nodding off again.

"Are you seriously going to fall asleep standing up?" Katsuki snacked the back of his head but he made no move.

"Just let him rest, Kacchan."

"I would but Aizawa is glaring at us and I have a bad feeling."

Izuku looked up to see a devilish smile on Shota's face, "oh no. That can't be good."

Soooo I logged in to like 60 notifications for this story. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Made me actually smile and be motivated to write. Ha. There is like two stories I have in mind to write next that I may or may not have started writing. Can't pick which one I want to do next but have to get this story done first.

Have a good week everyone. :)

-L