Coded

"No no no! This wasn't supposed to happen. Master, All Might isn't weakened."

"That's where you are wrong Tomura. All Might could have easily sent the Nomu flying with one blow. From the look of things it took a lot. He is weakening. We will have to prepare better next time."

"Let's get you bandaged up. Hisashi should be somewhere around here. He's good at this kind of thing," Kurogiri said.

"Did I hear my name?" Hisashi said peaking around the corner. He slowly walked into the room looking at Tomura's injuries. He squatted by his side, "well what the hell happened to you? Bullets went clean through. Kurogiri get me some medical supplies. The green bag will do."

He warped away and back and handed the green bag to Hisashi. He opened it and took out a needle and some thread and some gauze. He patched him up rather quickly.

"We saw your brat. He's a UA student," Tomura spat.

"My quickness boy at UA and the hero course?"

"Sir, he is not quirkless," Kurogiri said.

"Interesting. Did you tell him I was looking for him?"

"Sent fear through his whole body."

"Wonderful," Hisashi said with an evil smirk.

Meanwhile in the ambulance ride, Shota, Izuku, and All Might were being rushed to the hospital.

"He's coding quick we need to strap him down so he doesn't flail when he's shocked," the medic said charging the paddles. Another medic strapped Izuku down securing him to the gurney.

"3, 2, 1, clear," the medic yelled as the others lifted their hands up. Izuku's body jolted a bit. The heart rate monitor had no change, "Charging, 3, 2, 1, clear."

The bus ride back to UA was silent. The entire class was worried about Izuku and their teachers. The bus pulled into the school. They were instructed that their parents had already been called and most were coming to pick them up.

Shoto took out his phone and saw a message from his father. He sighed as he went into the locker room and changed back into his uniform.

"What's the matter Icyhot?" Katsuki said wrapping his arms around his waist from behind.

"My father is unable to pick me up and neither can my siblings. I was hoping one of them would drive me to the hospital."

"My dads coming. Just come with us."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Why would you think I'd leave without you?"

Shoto placed his arms on top of the arms that were wrapped around him. He leaned his head back on Katsuki's shoulder. Then he whispered, "thank you."

Katsuki gave him a quick peck to the cheek and pushed them into the locker room. They changed quickly and headed towards the front gates. Suddenly a grey cat jumped in front of both of them.

"Thanks Shadow," a tired looking purple haired male  said. The cat nodded and jumped on top of the wall before sprinting off.

"The hell is with that cat"

"Sorry. I asked Shadow to find you guy's since I knew you'd be headed to the hospital."

"Why should that matter to you?" Katsuki hissed.

"Well I was hoping to get a ride since both my dads are there and I think my brother is too since I didn't see him get off the bus."

"Shinso?" Shoto asked.

"Oh right, introductions. I'm Hitoshi Shinso. Aizawa and Mic are my dads."

"Shoto Todoroki."

Katsuki wasn't saying anything so Shoto elbowed him, "tch. Bakugo."

"Have you heard from your dads?"

"Well Dad just said that we couldn't go out anymore and that there was an incident with the hero class 1-A. I haven't heard really anything else except to ask Bakugo and Todoroki to get me to the hospital. Had to use Shadow to find you guys since we haven't really met," Hitoshi said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well my dads here so let get going. I guess you can come or whatever Eyebags."

Shoto smacked him upside the head, "be nice."

The three boys got in the car and Masaru started driving. He looked at his son and saw his leg was tapping. He clearly was worried but he'd never say anything. Shoto just rested his head against the window eyes closed. The last boy he assumed was Hitoshi since Hizashi asked to pick him up. He was also resting his head against the window with a pained expression.

The ambulance workers finally got Izuku's heart started beating again. The ambulance workers let out a sigh of relief. They had just arrived at the hospital. The back doors of the ambulance opened and the nurses rushed Izuku into the emergency room.

"Recovery Girl, over here," the medic called. She was exiting the ambulance with All Might.

"He coded a few times. Think a rib pierced his lung. His spine through is fractured. Some bones broke off," the medic then hovered his hand over Izuku showing an X-ray of his spine.

"I'll heal the spine and the lung so he can have surgery but I'm not sure if he'll have enough energy," she kissed him activating her quirk. She then looked up, "his spine is still fragile but good enough to remove the fragments that broke off now. His lung will be fine. Get him to the OR now."

They nodded and rushed him over. Shota was then wheeled up. She looked him over and healed his head wound and some broken ribs. He was then rushed to the operating room.

All Might wasn't as bad as the others and still had energy. Recovery Girl had already treated his side wound but he was still unconscious and rushed to the ICU for observation.

Five hours later a doctor came out of the operating room, "anyone here for Izuku Midoriya or Shota Aizawa?"

Katsuki who was leaning against Shoto had jumped up and ran over. Shoto closed behind him. Hizashi gently nudged Hitoshi awake and the four males were led to their loved ones.

I'll edit next week since I didn't really proof read. Been a long week hope you all had a better week then me.

-L