The Other Two

Shoto slowly walked to his house. He used his key to open the door and was immediately greeted by his father. His father's flames growing out of control with seething anger.

"Time to train Shoto."

Shoto just nodded and followed his father into the training room. They did several mock battles with Shoto loosing every time. His body now bloody, bruised, and burned. Shoto used his ice to block his father's fire, but some got around and burned his arm. Shoto hissed in pain. Enji kept pushing him trying to get him to use his fire.

"You know what happens when you don't use my quirk." Shoto still didn't use his fire. He was panting hard.

"Break...please," Shoto begged.

"Not till you show me those beautiful flames."

"Never."

Enji walked over to Shoto grabbing him by the neck. He hoisted him into the air, slamming him against the wall.

"Use your fire and I'll let go."

Shoto didn't respond he just clawed at his father's hands. Enji didn't like this so he punched him in the stomach. Shoto gasped for air but with his father's fingers and his throat he was starting to see black spots. Enji noticed him drifting out of consciousness and dropped him to the floor, giving his body a few good kicks. Then leaving to get the family doctor.

Shoto stayed on the floor unable to move. He knew what was about to happen. He needed to get away, but his body wouldn't move.

"Do whatever you wish as per usual," Enji said ushering in the doctor.

"Oh, my Shoto it's been a little while hasn't it. Let's get you to the bath and I'll assess these injuries," he said smirking. He then grabbed Shoto by the collar of his shirt, dragging him down the hall into a giant bathroom. He then threw Shoto hard into the ground. He was barely hanging onto his consciousness. The doctor then started pulling off Shoto's clothes. He took his skull shirt and threw it aside. He then slowly pulled his sweats down trailing his fingers down his sides as they came off, sending shivers down Shoto's spine.

Shoto was now laying on the cold tile ground in just his boxers. The doctor then slid those off as well.

"Your covered in bruises and blood. This won't do at all. Look at all the damage that oaf did to your body. Don't you worry, I'll take excellent care of you."

"Ple-please sto-stop," Shoto whispered.

"Now, now Shoto you know your father and I have an agreement. I fix you up and I take what I want from you," he said as a smirk filled his face. He ran his hand through his dark brown hair.

Shoto started to crawl away finally getting some strength when he was picked up and dropped in the bath water. Shoto screamed as the hot water hit his bruised and scraped up body.

"Shhh, it's going to be okay Shoto. Here I'll heal you a bit first." His hand started to glow as he placed it on top of the burn Shoto got. It's slowly shrunk till it was gone. "There and how about we fix up your broken rib. Remember bone breaks are not my specialty just outside injuries. It's still going to be tender remind me to be gentle later," he said snickering.

He finished cleaning off a half passed out Shoto and healed all his outside injuries. He then picked him up and carried him to his special bed room. He then went through his drawers and pulled out some handcuffs. He cuffed Shoto's hands together then laid him down on the bed. Shoto rolled on his left shoulder trying to hide his body from the man's hungry eyes. He felt the strong arms wrap around his waist. Shoto knew that there was no way to escape, the cuffs stopped his quirk. The healing on top of already blacking out made him exhausted, then those arms holding him down. The doctor then pressed his junk against Shoto's ass. He rubbed his cock against it till he got hard. Shoto started to silently cry and then he felt a surge of pain. He had been penetrated. He stayed on his side the whole time which was about half an hour until the doctor released inside of him. Shoto shuddered but the doctor didn't pull out. He knew then meant another round. He just laid there helplessly until the doctor got bored.