Bonding

The school day continued as it normally would. Izuku didn't let anyone push him around and insisted to do it all himself. He made it the whole day somehow and it was finally time to go home. Hitoshi was playing with the normal cats when Izuku rolled up.

"Where's the boy friends?"

"On the way. I left them in the dust with my sweet wheels."

"Please don't ever say that again," Hitoshi said with a chuckle.

Izuku scratched the back of his neck, "yeah, that did sound pretty lame."

"You doing alright?"

"I think so."

Hitoshi raised an eyebrow at him, "I think so isn't really an answer."

"It is an answer. Just not a very good one," he sighed, "it's just a lot to take in, you know? My mom was killed. My class was attacked by villains. Dad got hurt. My birth father is after me. I got hurt. I can't walk. Even with it being temporary it sucks. My quirks obviously not working anymore since I woke up in pain. I don't really even know how it works. Pain suppression, but I also used it to take hits from my classmates. I'm not sure what to do now. I'm just a cripple in a chair waiting to be targeted, completely defenseless. Can't even control my own quirk. It scares me and I feel pathetic."

"Okay. First off, don't call yourself a cripple. And second, you just mumbled a lot but I think I got most of it. Instead of keeping yourself lock away, reach out to those around you. You have me, two boyfriends, two dads-"

He was cut off by a meow. He pet Shadow and continued, "this cat apparently, and all the staff at the school. Let us help you and one day we may need help and you can return the favor. None of us think of you as weaker. You are still Izuku to us. Just with sweet wheels."

"Pleas don't ever say that last bit again," Izuku chuckled.

"See super dumb," both boys broke out into laughter.

The laughing died down, "for your quirk, I think I understand a bit. Mines hard to control and I fear I may accidentally use it on someone."

"What is your quirk, Hitoshi?"

"I'm surprised you are finally going to ask, but I'm not telling."

"What!?! Why?"

"I'll just say it's been used on you before, a couple times actually."

"Huh!"

Both boys broke into more laughter. Katsuki and Shoto finally caught up. They saw both of them laughing like crazy.

"The fuck is going on here?" Katsuki asked.

"Hitoshi and I were just bonding. I'm sorry for not letting you guys help me so much."

"Don't worry about it, Izuku. We know it can't be easy right now. If we do something wrong just tell us please?" Shoto replied.

"I will."

Shouta came walking down to the car. He saw the three boys all smiling, Izuku's smile being the brightest of them all. He felt relieved that Izuku was going to be alright.

Once home, Izuku let his boy friends help him get changed. This time he decided a bath would be better. They placed Izuku into the bath and told him to call when he was ready to get out, allowing him to sort out his mind.

Izuku sat there in the water. He stared at his legs. He gently pocked his leg. He felt a small tingle where he made contact but not much else. He used his arms to pull his legs up to his chest. He wrapped his arms around them and started to cry.