Broken

Shoto walked into his house and was immediately grabbed by his hair and thrown onto the floor. His father looked down to him on the floor, "Get changed. Training time."

Enji then went to the training room. Once they saw he was gone, Fuyumi and Natsuo helped pick Shoto up off the floor.

"You okay little bro?" Natsuo asked.

He just nodded at him.

"We're going out shopping for dinner. You going to be alright? Do you want anything?" his worried sister asked.

"I'm fine," Shoto said walking towards his room. He was holding his arm he landed on as he walked down the hall.

He changed his clothes and slowly made his way to the training room. It seems he took too long since Enji was glaring at him.

"To start let's go through the circuit twice, then we will spar."

Shoto walked to the treadmill and started his two-mile run followed by a hundred push-ups and sit-ups. He did some weight lifting and some other things before he started again. Once he finished his second run through the circuit he sat out of breath on the floor.

"Time to spare. Get up. Villains won't wait for you to be ready."

Shoto stood up still catching his breath. He raised his fists up and Enji was already next to him and punched him in the stomach. Shoto stood up. His father came at him again. He blocked a few hits till Enji used his flames to speed up his punch. His fist collided with Shoto's jaw and slammed him into the floor. Shoto put up a barrier of ice around him.

He just wanted a minute to breath and rest but Enji had different plans. He melted through the ice in an instant and stomped over to Shoto.

"If you want to use your quirk, use the fire I gave you. Then I'll let us take a break."

Shoto shook his head no and got up. Enji came at him again. He blocked and blocked and blocked. He never had an opening to strike his father. He just kept coming at him pushing him in a defensive state. His arms started to hurt. The bruises and burns were starting to take over his arms. He hissed in pain as his father sent a flaming punch right into his side. He flew into the wall. His head was bleeding.

"Guess we are done already. Pathetic. Gotou. You're up!" he called as he left the training room.

Gotou came into the training room seeing Shoto passed out and covered in bruises. His head was still bleeding. He healed his head and then picked him up. He bathed him and carried him to the bed. He healed all the bruises and burns, but as he did, he noticed his arm was broken. He healed his arm the best he could before wrapping it up.

As he was wrapping it Shoto started to wake up. His eyes went wide as he realized he was now on a bed naked. Gotou pulled out the cuffs and placed them on him. Shoto rolled over on his left shoulder knowing what was about to happen. Pain started surging though his body as his weight shifted on his broken arm.

"Ugh," he groaned.

"How about some pain medicine. I'll be gentle today."

Shoto nodded at the thought of some pain killers. The doctor pulled a few things out of his bag and made a nice mixture of medicines. He held it to Shoto's lips as he drank it. A devilish smirk grew on Gotou's face. His brown eyes locked onto Shoto's.

The pain faded for Shoto but he had another problem. His dick was getting hard. He never once got this way around Gotou.

"I see it's working."

"What did you do," Shoto hissed.

"If you don't let me take care of you, you may burst."

Shoto laid back on his left side and started to cry. Gotou went up behind him already naked and pushed into him. Gotou reached his hand around and started jerking Shoto off as he thrusted into him. Shoto tried to push him back but his pace quickened and he couldn't do anything. Gotou started nibbling at his neck. Shoto couldn't take it anymore and released into Gotou's hand.

"That's a good boy Shoto."

He continued thrusting into him until he came as well and that was just the beginning of the night. It went well into the early hours of the morning. At three in the morning the drugs in Shoto finally wore off. He had released about three times as Gotou did double that. Gotou left pain medicine on the nightstand after taking off the cuffs and left without healing the bite marks he left on Shoto.

Shoto tried to stand up but fell to the floor. He saw his pants so he crawled over to them. He picked up his phone. He saw many messages from Katsuki and Izuku.

The group messages from Katsuki and Izuku:

Hey Sho you can still some over if you want.

Oi Icyhot. Come on let's hang out.

Shooooooooo at least respond.

I made out with Izuku.

Kacchan!

What?

Well night Sho...see you tomorrow.

Sweet dreams Icyhot. Better have a good reason for ignoring us.

Shoto was crying on the floor after he read the messages. How could he ever tell them he was dirty, he thought to himself. He scrolled to Natsuo's number. He dialed it.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ri-"Shoto?" he said while yawning.

"He-Help."

"Where are you?"

"Go...Gotou's ro-om." He stuttered.

Natsuo rush down the halls and opened the door horrified. Shoto was naked on the floor. Bleeding from the ass and covered in cum. His neck had multiple bite marks and his arm was bandaged. He rushed over to Shoto who flinched when he touched him.

"Sho. It's just me. That man is gone. I'm going to pick you up and carry you to the bath, okay?"

He nodded as the tears fell from his eyes. Natsuo gently carried him to his bathroom and placed him in the shower. He removed the wrap from his broken arm. The swelling was bad. He gently cleaned his little brother, giving him a thorough scrub.

"This is going to feel awkward Sho but it has got to come out."

He nodded, so Natsuo cleaned out his brother ass.

"All done. You did so good. Let's get you dried off and changed. Shoto tried to walk but yelped as he started falling. Natsuo carried him into his room and placed him on the bed. He texted Fuyumi to see if she could bring some food. In the meantime, he dressed Shoto and placed his arm on a pillow to elevate. He went to get ice for his arm. He ran into the kitchen to see a sleepy and confused Fuyumi.

"Its really bad this time."

"How about just some toast for him then?"

"Yeah. I'm getting ice for his arm."

They got what they needed and headed back to the room. Shoto was still crying with is right arm covering his eyes. His left was still elevated.

"Okay little bro. I'm placing the ice on you and you need to eat some food."

He nodded but still flinched when the ice touched him.

"Here is some toast Shoto."

He tried to sit up but Natsuo and Fuyumi has to help. They fed him while his tears slowly faded.

Once he was done eating, they gave him some Tylenol. Natsuo gently wrapped his arm. He noticed Shoto flinch every time he moved his hands.

"Rest up and in the morning, we are talking about this."

"Okay..." Shoto whispered drifting to sleep.

Since March my workplace was closed. Yesterday we finally reopened. It was amazing. 

Also, new trailer for season 5 was released this morning. :o

-L