Dream

In Izuku's dream:

"Be a good son, cum for me."

"No."

"Well then I have no choice."

'What's happening? I feel hands on my wrists. I'm being unchained?' I opened my eyes to see my father removing the chains. 'This will be my chance to escape. To get back to Shoto and Katsuki.'

As soon as I saw the cuff break off I tried to stand. My legs shook and my father just smirked.

"Where are you going? You think you can run with all the drugs in your system? Let alone being chained down for three days," he started laughing.

'Damn it, of course my body would be weak right now.'

I looked around until I locked eyes with my father, if I could even call him that. He pushed me back into the bed. He attached the chains back to my wrists but I was now facing down. He hoisted my arms up leaving me to look down at the bed beneath me. My waist down was on the bed but the rest of my body was handing in the air by the chains.

"Alright son, since you won't behave I have no choice," I heard a cracking sound. I tried to turn and look but he was behind me. Then I felt it hit my back.

"AHHHH," I screamed. The pain on my back only got worse with each hit. I endured for what felt like hours. My wrists were bleeding from holding me up. My body limp below. Dark spots took over my vision but I saw him leave.

'Is he letting me rest? No that can't be right.'

My eyes drooped closed until I heard the door open. I saw Toga being dragged in. Shigaraki wasn't far behind. He seems to be arguing. 'Why can't I make out what they are saying?'

The doctor then injected something in Shigaraki and he fell to the ground. Toga was crying as she was being pulled over to me.

'What the fuck was going on? I just swore. I'm becoming like Kacchan. Great,' I was soon interrupted from my thoughts as Toga was being chained under me. 'Well, this isn't good.'

I felt the needle go in my arm. Not once like normal but three times. My body burned and tingled all over.

Toga was placed right under me. My penis resting against her entrance, already hard. I knew what he wanted me to do. I looked at Toga, she was still crying. Her eyes focused on Shigaraki.

'Are they together? Wait, now I'm sounding like Shoto with crazy theories.'

Crack.

"AHHHHHHHHH."

"Are you listening? Plant your seed now."

Toga looked at me and did a small nod. She was ready. That what she meant. I tried to line it up but my wrists burned. I grabbed the chains with my hands and used my feet to get a decent grip to make it in. Somehow I managed. I slowly started motion but the pain got to me and I stopped, right as I did-

Crack.

"AHHH."

'Great, so if I stop I get hit.'

I managed until my father got tired of it. I saw his clothes hit the ground. He got on the bed behind me. He grabbed my hair, pulling my head back as he pounded into me. I let go of the chains and let them cut into me as pounded me. Every thrust sent me deeper into Toga.

'I hope she's okay,' I glanced at her and saw only pain. My lifeless eyes watched as she cried and screamed. I felt her blood from me ripping apart her insides. Tears fell down my face.

I screamed out, "Stop please. Do what you want to me but let her go! AHHHHHHHHH," he pulled on my hair slamming in harder.

"Ple-please s-stop."

"P-please."

"P-"

"IZUKU! WAKE UP!"

Izuku sat up panting. He grabbed his chest. The tears were streaming down his face. He felt a touch to the shoulder and he flinched. The hand instantly got off him. He pulled his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them. His nails started digging into his arms. He let the tears fall.

"Izuku, is it alright if we hold you?"

He just shook his head and kept grabbing his arms. Then he realized, where was Toga? He hoped she was alright. He looked up at his two worried boy friends each sitting on either side of him. His dads holding Hitoshi.

"T-a," his throat didn't let him get any words out.

"Remember you can't speak yet Izuku," Shoto looked at him sadly.

Izuku knew someone would understand. He raised his right hand and brought it to a closed fist with the thumb between his pointer  and middle finger. Then he made a circle followed by his pointer finger to the side and back to a fist with his thumb next to his pointer finger.

"He just spelled Toga?," Shoto said.

Izuku nodded without looking up. His head still buried in his knees.

"She's being discharged right now. She was already planning on stopping by before she left to UA. Can you give her a bit?" Shota asked.

Izuku just nodded.

About ten minutes of listening to Izuku cry the door burst open and Himi ran over to Izuku. She pushed Katsuki off the bed and took his seat.

"Izuku, I'm here. See I'm all right. Can you look up please?" She asked him.

He looked up finally with his puffy eyes. A small tear fell down her face. She opened her arms and Izuku let himself be pulled into her hug. He let his head rest on her shoulder.

"S-sh-"

"Tomu is fine."

Izuku tried to speak but couldn't say anything. Only air escaped his lips. So he pointed at her stomach.

Togo grabbed the back of Izuku's head and pet it as it rested on her shoulder before answering, "yes."

Izuku's tears started up again as he cried clinging onto her back for dear life. He felt her own hit him as  they cried it out together.

"Have you told them yet?" She asked.

He shook his head no.

"Do you want me to?"

Another no.

"You have to tell them okay?"

He agreed and pointed at his throat.

"Okay. I'll come back when you can talk so we can talk about this again. Now will you let your worried boyfriends hold you so they stop giving me death glares?"

He nodded. Toga got up and left and Izuku held his arms open. Shoto and Katsuki quickly embraced him. They each gave him a kiss on the forehead before lying down with him.

"Izuku, are you alright now?" Shoto asked.

He nodded and turned into Katsuki's chest. Katsuki held him and played with his hair while Shoto gently rubbed his back. Soon Izuku fell into a peaceful sleep.

Have a good weekend everyone. If the first part being in first person was confusing I am sorry. 'Izuku's inner thoughts.' "Something being said out loud." Just wanted to try something a little different with being 1st person. :3

Also I tried to describe the finger spelling for Toga in ASL since that's what I know how to speak.

-L