Released

Shota pulled his car up to the steps of his house. Hitoshi got out of the back seat and went into the trunk pulling something out. Shoto opened his door while Hitoshi wheeled a chair over. Shoto got up and went to help Izuku out when he swatted his hands away.

"I can do it myself," he grumbled.

Shoto nodded and got out of the way while Izuku struggled to slide into the wheel chair that Hitoshi put right by the door. He used his arms to pull himself into the chair. He grabbed his pants and used them to lift his legs into a comfortable position.

"See? I can do it."

"Never said you couldn't," Shoto deadpanned back.

Hitoshi went to push Izuku but he already started rolling towards the front door that Hizashi already opened. Only to be met with two steps. Izuku stared at them trying to calculate a way up them.

"May I please help you bro?"

"Ugh. Fine."

Hitoshi spun him around and pulled him backwards up the steps and through the door. Once he was in the house Izuku rolled away from everyone. He wanted to go to his room but he knew he'd never make it up the stair case on his own. He rolled to the living room and carefully maneuvered himself to the couch. As he did he accidentally pushed the wheel chair away almost causing him to fall. He hung onto the couch and pulled himself up.

"Izuku. I know your not angry at us but could you not take it out on us?" Shota asked.

"I'll try," he grumbled, "sorry."

Hitoshi pushed the wheel chair next to the couch so Izuku could get it whenever he wanted and took a seat on the far end of the couch, leaving the middle open for Shoto to sit down next to his boy friend.

Shoto sat down and out his arm on the top of the couch behind Izuku's head. Izuku let out a sigh and rested his head on his shoulder. He muttered quietly, "sorry," before falling asleep.

Shoto's phone dinged so he opened the message it was from Katsuki.

"Hey Aizawa?"

"Yes Todoroki?"

"Katsuki says he'll be on his way over soon."

"Do you guys want futons for Izuku's room or to stay in the guest rooms?"

"Well if we are going to keep an eye on him then the futons."

"Good call. Who knows what problem child may do on his own."

Hitoshi turned on the tv looking for something to watch. He settled for the news as nothing really caught his attention. A while later Shoto's phone dinged again.

"Katsuki's at the gate."

"I'll go let him in," Hizashi said heading to the front door.

Katsuki joined the boys on the couch squeezing between Shoto and Hitoshi.

"How's the nerd doing?"

"Been asleep since we got here. Pain killers must be keeping him out."

"We should take him to bed before he flips out and doesn't let us help him up the stairs," Hitoshi suggested.

"Good idea eyebags," Katsuki said picking up Izuku and throwing him over his shoulder.

"You're going to wake him up, Katsuki. Be careful." Shoto said.

"You take him then!" He pushed Izuku into Shotos hands.

"Take who where?" A sleepy voice said.

"Way to go Katsuki."

"Tch. Whatever."

"Shoto, can you take me to my room? I want to take a shower and wash away the hospital stench."

"You don't smell bad but sure," Shoto replied carefully carrying Izuku bridal style up the stairs.

"Bakugo?"

"Yes Aizawa?"

"I want no funny business but I'm going to trust you guys to make sure he doesn't fall over in the shower. I'm letting you all share a room. Don't make me regret this. Got it?"

"Got it."

Katsuki then carried the wheel chair up the stairs and placed it next to Izuku's bed. Izuku was pointing Shoto to where his clothes were.

"Okay. I think that's everything I need to shower."

"You mean a bath?"

"No shower."

"How do you plan to stand up when you can barely feel your legs?"

"I'll figure it out," Izuku huffed.

"I'll just get in with you nerd."

"Eh-what?!"

"We used to bath all the time as kids."

"Kacchan, we were kids then!"

"So? You either let me in with you or take a bath. So which will it be?"

"Do I get to join to?" Shoto said feeling very left out.

Izuku was a blushing mess. He couldn't even think so he ended up nodding his head along not even realizing what he agreed to. Shoto and Katsuki both smirked at him. Shoto picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. Katsuki followed behind with towels and their change of clothes.

"Um..." Shoto cut Izuku off with a kiss to the lips.

"Just let us help you. We know you can do things on your own but we want to help make things easier for you."

"Okay."

Katsuki came over and gave Shoto a kiss and then kissed Izuku. Together Shoto and Katsuki pulled the shirt off the flustered mess that was Izuku. Katsuki then threw his shirt off and gently lifted Izuku up so Shoto could pull his pants off.

"Uh..I can undress me self...ahh," Katsuki kissed Izuku's neck causing him to be silent.

Shoto then got fully undressed and took the blushing Izuku off of his hands and carried him into the shower. Katsuki following soon behind them.

A littler shorter then normal but not by much . Sorry! I couldn't focus because it's my birthday and people kept calling me while I was writing and it got very distracting. :o I also didn't proof read so hopefully it's fine. Sorry again.

Anyways. Till next week. Have a good week everyone.

-L