Punishment

After about an hour Izuku started to stir in his sleep. He snuggled into Shoto, waking him in the process. Shoto wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close to his chest. He was then reminded that they were both naked as their bodies pressed against each other.

"Get enough sleep?"

"For now. I could use some food."

"Let's have Katsuki make us something."

"Yeah! Kacchan is a great cook!"

Shoto hit the bed behind him, feeling around looking for where Katsuki's body should be.

"Huh?" Shoto sat up confused looking over. Katsuki wasn't there.

"He's not there?"

"Nope. Maybe he went to the bathroom?"

They looked at the door and saw no light. They looked at each other and shrugged. They went back to cuddling. Shoto was laying on his back and Izuku was holding onto his side, his head resting on Shoto's chest. Izuku pushed himself into his warm side which caused his penis to brush up against his leg.

"Mmm. If you don't stop that, you're going to turn me on."

"Sorry!"

"Don't be sorry. We always could have a little fun to punish Katsuki for abandoning us."

"I'm pretty sure we'd get blown up if we did that."

"You are absolutely correct."

They both looked up and saw Katsuki carrying in plates of food. A scowl was present on his face. He stomped over to a table they had in their room and placed the food down.

"Is that for us?" Izuku asked sitting up. The delicious smell filling his nose.

"I don't know... I was slaving away on this and you two were about to pleasure each other."

"Come on Katsuki, you know you could've joined us."

"Whatever. Get dressed already and come eat."

The two of them got up. Izuku took the shirt Shoto has pulled out for himself, put it on and then sat down next to Katsuki. Shoto didn't bother with a shirt and pulled on his sweats before sitting down.

"Mmmmm, this is so yummy," Izuku said as he scarfed down his food.

"Can you even taste anything eating like that?"

"Mhmm."

"Tch. If you say so," Katsuki retorted as they all finished their food.

"Thanks for cooking, Katsuki," Shoto said picking up the dirty plates and giving him a quick peck on the lips. He started to head to the dorm kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Katsuki asked.

"To put the dishes back."

"Without a shirt on?"

"Yeah? Does that matter?"

"Yes."

"Most the school has seen me shirtless as some point because of my fire. Why does it matter?"

"Shoto, come here you idiot."

He walked back and set the plates down. Katsuki flicked him in the forehead and Izuku snickered. Katsuki pulled Shoto onto his lap and started to suck on his neck.

"Katsuki," he moaned, "stop it."

"If you plan to leave shirtless, we need to show everyone that you are ours. Right Deku?"