His Quirk

Izuku's screaming had stopped. Katsuki rushed over to Izuku and carefully picked him up. His eyes were closed. Katsuki put him over his shoulder so his back was up in the air not touching anything and he started to go to Recovery Girls office. Uraraka and Iida caught up to them.

"Deku! His back. Bakugo what did you do," Uraraka asked shocked.

"I know we were playing villains but Bakugo you took this too far," Iida said pushing his glasses back in place.

"CAN YOU BOTH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HELP ME GET HIM SOME HELP?!"

They had left the building when the rest of the class came running over. Shoto came right up to Katsuki and start to cool Izuku's back without freezing it. The two of them walked together until they got to Recovery Girls room. Iida ran ahead so as soon as they got there, she was directing them to place him on the bed. She then shooed them out.

Recovery Girl had removed what was left of Izuku's hero costume and his undershirt. She then cleaned the wound when she noticed his eyes had opened.

"Midoriya, how does your back feel?"

He groaned and tried to roll on his back but she stopped him.

"Don't move," Recovery Girl said as she went out into the hallway. She looked at Bakugo who had his head resting on Todoroki's shoulder. He had his arm around him trying to comfort him. Iida was pacing back and forth.

"I need someone to get me Aizawa right now."

"Yes ma'am," Iida said while speeding off to the faculty office.

Recovery Girl went back to Izuku and started to clean up all the blood so she could get a better look at the wound. She carefully removed some of the burnt skin and patched him up the best she could.

"You needed me Recovery Girl?" Aizawa said walking in seeing Izuku's back. His eyes went wide.

"What happened to the problem child now?"

"I cleaned it up and removed skin and he's been awake this whole time and I haven't heard a squeak out of him."

"His whole back is torn apart and he hasn't screamed?"

"My back is...what?" Izuku chimed in. He once again tried to turn over but was stopped once again.

"I want you to erase his quirk but first. Bakugo, Todoroki come help me," she said opening the door. She then instructed them to stand on both side on him. "Now hold him down."

"Why? I feel fine," Izuku once again tried to turn over but this time being pinned by both Shoto and Katsuki.

"Alright. Do it Aizawa."

Aizawa erased Izuku's quirk and he immediately started howling in pain. He started flailing around. His eyes full of tears.

"That's enough," Recovery Girl said to Aizawa. His hair fell to his shoulder's and Izuku's screaming stopped.

"What was that?" Shoto asked while pulling the blanket back up over Izuku's lower body. He didn't have any clothes on.

"I believe Midoriya's quirk nullifies pain," Recovery Girl said. "The old scar on his back. When did he get that?"

"When I got my quirk."

"Did he seem to be in pain then?"

"Well...he..." Katsuki struggled to get the words out.

"We wouldn't know since he flew down a hill, hit his head on a rock and floated down a river," Shoto stepped in, "He was out for at least a week. I wasn't able to check on him anymore after that," he said gripping his left eye.

Katsuki sunk to the floor and sat with his knees to his chest. He rested his head on them so no one could see the tears that started coming down his face.

"Kacchan?" Izuku asked worriedly. Izuku was reaching out towards him when Recovery gave him a smooch. He tried to stay awake but her quirk used the rest of his strength and he drifted to sleep.

"The original scar on his back happened before he really grew. It stretched out and should have caused him a lot of pain. Did he do anything to show discomfort?"

"I AM HERE to check on my student," All Might said coming in, "Actually while I trained with him, he kept grabbing his shoulder and swinging his arms around."

Katsuki and Shoto looked at All Might with confused glances. Aizawa face palmed.

"Anyways, Izuku can go home whenever but I'm keeping him off school for a week. I'm also giving him a quirk nullifier so he can tell that he's in pain. It'll be important to his healing process. You two," she pointed at Katsuki and Shoto, "are to help him recover and are excused from school until Monday. I haven't been able to contact his mother so you two will explain and help with after care."

"Understood," Shoto replied. Katsuki just nodded.

She handed Katsuki different pills and explained them and she handed Shoto a green bottle. His eyes went wide, "I see you remember what this is. Twice a day starting tomorrow morning. He can have the pain killer after and the quirk nullifiers every morning before."

"Can we take him home now?" Katsuki asked.

"If you can get him there then yes that is fine."

Katsuki threw some clothes on him and then picked him up and threw him over his shoulder again.

They walked to his house. Shoto knocked on the door but there was no answer. There weren't any lights on.

"Inko must be working. Halfie there is a key under that pot."

"Halfie? Really?" he said grabbing the key and opening the door.

Katsuki dumped Izuku onto his bed gently. Shoto had found a note and brought it upstairs.

"Izuku dear, I'll be away for a week for work. If you need anything ask Mitsuki. Love mom" Shoto said finishing reading the note to Katsuki.

"Of course, she is." Katsuki sighed and got some blankets for him and Shoto. Making beds for both of then on the floor to the room. They both laid down and went to sleep.

So looks like updates every Saturday. That's the plan.

-L