Hero Killer

It was now the morning of the internships for the hero course students. They stopped by the school to get their costumes and we're on their way. At the train station the three boys huddled in a hug.

"Remember Shoto, if anything happens, I mean anything, call us," Izuku said sternly.

"I know."

"If you don't and we find you in a hospital or something I will personally blow your ass up."

"With your quirk? Or something else?" Shoto said with the straightest face.

"The fuck Icyhot. My quirk. Mind out of the gutter," he slapped him on the back of the head.

"Owwww."

"Stop being a baby."

"Stop being mean Kacchan! We're going to be apart for a while week!"

Katsuki's train was boarding, "later nerds!" He took off leaving Shoto and Katsuki sighing. They noticed Iida with a serious expression. Izuku went up to him.

"Hey Iida. If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you. We are friends after all."

"Thank you Midoriya, but I am fine," he said heading to his train.

"I'm worried about him."

"Worrying won't get up anywhere Izuku. Let's trust him mentor will keep him in line. It's unfortunate about his brother."

"Yeah, well I'm off. See you in a week Shoto," he gave him a quick kiss and rushed off.

Izuku arrived at his internship. After a near heart attack due to Torino looking dead, they moved onto his quirk control. After a few days he was able to get some control. He hasn't heard anything from his boy friends, which he hoped was a good sign. Torino decided they would get some experience and they were off to Hosu.

Before they could arrive, a nomu smashed into the train. Grand Torino kicked it out. Once Izuku confirmed everyone's safety on the train he realized he was in the outskirts of Hosu. They place where the hero killer normally found his victims. He caught up to Torino who was with Manual. This was the guy Iida was interning with. He didn't know where he was.

Izuku turned right around and started looking for Iida. He had to be down one of these alleyways. He jumped from roof to roof with his new found control of his power. A glint of light caught his eye. He looked down to see a sword about to come down on Iida's head.

He propelled himself down, grabbing Iida and pulling him out of the way.

"Mi-Midoriya?"

"Can you walk Iida?" Izuku checked his surroundings. He noticed the injured pro hero. "Can you take Native and retreat?"

"I can't move. Neither of us can."

Stain looked at Izuku and sized him up. Maybe this hero would be worthy he thought. Stain charged at Izuku who dodged and sidestepped back. He pulled out his phone and quickly texted his location behind his back.

He bounced off the walls, dodging the blades. Or so he had thought. A drop of blood was on a knife Stain was holding. He licked it off and suddenly Izuku dropped to the floor, unable to move.

Stain walked over Izuku heading to the others, "I think this one is worthy to be a true hero, but you two, are going to take your last breaths."

"No!" Izuku screamed trying to get up. Stain was right above Iida, sword pointed at his neck.

Suddenly fire filled the alleyway. Stain backed away. Once the fire was past them Shoto raised an ice wall.

"Izuku, it would be helpful with more details next time."

"Didn't have time."

"Can you walk?"

"No. I think him eating our blood paralyzes us."

Stain smashed through the ice wall. Coming at Shoto. He used his fire to stop Stains attack from connecting. He did his best to keep him back but soon he saw Stain with blood on his knife. Shoto looked down realizing his side had been cut.

Stain was about to lick it when Izuku got up, full cowling activated, and knocked the knife away. Together they fought and held off Stain for as long as possible. Izuku bounced off the walls, while Shoto tried to freeze Stains feet to the ground.

Stain gave no signs of giving up or retreating. The battle continued on. Izuku was pushing his quirk well over the limits of his body. Stain had gotten his blood and stunned him again. Luckily Iida was able to get up and cover him. Soon Izuku was feeling like he could move again. Shoto and Iida had him cornered. Izuku shot up, pushing past his limit, and smashing stain in the face knocking him out.

The three boys were panting. Izuku was sure he broke something in his arm. Several knifes were at Stuck in Iidas leg. Shoto disarmed Stain, piling up a stack of blades.

"Are you all alright?" Shoto asked tying up Stain.

"For the most part," Izuku shrugged.

"Izuku, what did you hurt this time?" He sighed.

"I'm fine. See," he held up his arm a little. That was a mistake, it was twisted in an odd angle. Izuku quickly grabbed his elbow and turned away.

"Can you both help Native to the street while I drag Stain there? I told some hero's that we would need backup here and they should be here soon."

They nodded. "I think the quirks wearing off," Native spoke, "let me help you two." He walked in the middle holding Iida up the most and headed to the street.

Once they got to the street, a nomu flew above them. It snatched Izuku right out of Native's grasp.

"IZUKU!" Shoto yelled.

Stain shot up and instantly killed the Nomu, sending it crashing to the ground with Izuku. Stain looked at all the hero's. His murderous aura radiating. Even Endeavor was frozen in place. As Stain took a step he passed out.

Izuku laid limp on the ground. Shoto rushed over and felt for a pulse. It was there, but barely. The paramedics took the three boys to the hospital. Izuku was in semi-critical condition, while Iida was stable but severely injured in his leg, and Shoto who only had a few small cuts here and there.

Once Shoto was patched up he was brought from the emergency room to a hospital room. There was room for more people and he hoped Izuku would be his roommate, or hospital mate, whatever it was called.

Shoto sighed and picked up his phone. He saw the class freaking out about Izuku just sending his location. He assured them that everything was fine now. He moved to his messages from Katsuki. They were all about Izuku. Asking if he knew he was alright.

Ping.

He read the new message, 'WHY ISNT ANYONE ANSWERING ME. HOLY FUCK ARE YOU GUYS ALRIGHT? CALL ME ASSHOLES."

Well, this couldn't be helped. Shoto pressed the call button. The first ring didn't even finish.

"DAMN IT ICYHOT. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?"

I kind of slept for like over 12 hours last night. Oops. I guess only getting like 5 each night over the week took it's toll. Anyways I got the chapter done. Heh.

As always, have a good week everyone. :)

-L is sleepy.