Panic

Iida gathered all the votes and wrote the results on the board.

Midoriya 3
Yaoyorozu 2

"Um...guys I don't know about this. Being class representative might not be for me," Izuku said standing at the front of the class with Momo to his side.

"The votes have it. Do your best," Iida replied.

Shota got up and began teaching his class. They went over what to do in different rescue situations. Shoto still rested his head on his desk. He barely even moved to vote. Katsuki kept turning around looking at a worried Izuku. Before anyone knew it the lunch bell rang.

Iida and Ochaco asked Izuku and Shoto to sit with them. Izuku agreed but said he'd have to talk to Aizawa for a bit and to save him a seat.

"Hey Shoto, are you awake?" Izuku asked poking him lightly on the cheek.

"Yes," was his only reply.

"You going to talk about what's up with you or not? We all started dating, do you not trust us with your life or something Icyhot?"

"That's not it," he mumbled into the desk.

"I'm sorry you are all what?"

Izuku's eyes went wide as he realize he hadn't told Shota that he was gay, and dating two people. "Well it happened at the party..."

"I knew you were all close, just didn't think it would happen so soon," Shota replied and moved on,
"Alright Todoroki. I'll try to make this easy and ask yes or no questions. Does that work?"

"Yes."

"Is it fine if these two stay and listen?"

"...yes," he replied after giving it some thought.

"You said you flinch because of training?"

"Yes."

"Don't lie to me. And pick your head up off the desk."

"No."

"That wasn't a question half n half. Show some respect," Katsuki grumbled walking over and grabbing Shoto by the hair and pulling his head up. His eyes were red and puffy and a few tears slipped out of his eyes.

"Shoto, please tell us what's wrong," Izuku said pulling him into a hug.

"I-I wouldn't know where to start," he said as his crying picked up.

"Does your dad beat you?" Shota asked.

"Y-yes. Par-part of his training method," he stuttered.

"Does he touch you inappropriately?"

Shoto was silent. The answer was no but he needed someone to know. He couldn't take it anymore and he wanted to be with just his two boyfriend. He tried to tell his father yesterday but it didn't go well at all. His crying picked up and he shook his head, "No."

"From that reaction I believe someone else is abusing you sexually. Is that true?"

He just nodded.

"Recently. It was recently wasn't it? The hickys we saw at the party. It's because someone had just raped you. You sat there like nothing was wrong. Like you were used to it in a way. You were so calm until we, I mean I cornered you."

Shoto pulled his head away from Katsuki's grasp letting it fall back onto the desk with a thud.

"Todoroki I can't let you go home. Is there anyone you can stay with?" Shota said pinching the bridge of his nose. He had a feeling it something bad was happening and of course he was right.

"It's fine. Things are being taken care of. Can I just be alone for a bit?" Shoto said getting up from his desk, breaking out of Izuku's hug. He enjoyed the hug and the comforting circles he had been rubbing on his back but he just needed some time to collect himself. He didn't get an answer so he just got up and left.

Katsuki looked like he was about to murder the whole world. He already figured out from his reaction at the party that he didn't have consensual sex, and neither did Izuku. Both his boy friends had been raped. His palms started sparking so Shota cancelled his quirk.

"Bakugo, I know it's hard but you need to calm down. I don't believe for a second that things are being taken care of. I'm going to look into this more. Go eat something while it's still lunch. Izuku, come on get off the floor."

Izuku had sunk to the floor after Shoto left. His eyes were puffy from crying. It hurt to know he wasn't the only one who was raped. Katsuki suddenly reached down and pulled Izuku to his feet and into a hug. He rested his chin on his head. Shota smiled at the sight of the two and headed to the teachers lounge.

"I'm going for a walk. Do you want to come or go eat with your friends?"

"I told them to save me a seat so I better go eat with them."

"Okay. I'll see you back at class."

Izuku felt Katsuki kiss the top of his head before heading out of the classroom. Izuku slowly walked to the cafeteria. He just made it and was scanning the crowd for his friends. He locked eyes with Shinso who saw that he had been crying and mouthed an are you okay at him. He nodded and then the schools emergency bell rang. Tons of students started panicking and rushing for the door that Izuku had just came through.

He was pushed onto the floor as the heard of screaming kids tried to flood out of the doors. He crawled towards the wall and stood up. He immediately was pushed into the glass window. He looked outside to see that the press had broken in.

"Guys it's just the press!" He tried to yell but was pushed more into the window. If that window broke he surely would be falling to his death. He tried to back away and ended up bumping into Iida.

"Iida it's just the press."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you can see them through the window."

"Hey Uraraka, can you make me float?"

She nodded and they reach through the sea of people for each other's hands. She tapped him and sent him into the air. He used his engines to fly right into the wall above the door.

"ITS JUST THE PRESS. STOP PANICKING AND ACT LIKE UA STUDENTS. MOVE CALMLY TO YOUR CLASSROOMS AND WAIT FOR YOUR TEACHERS INSTRUCTIONS."

It seemed to work and everyone stopped pushing each other and soon enough the hallway was clear. Hitoshi got up from his table that he never even bothered to leave and rushed over to Izuku while Ochaco got Iida down.

"Hey little bro, you alright? You don't look so good."

"What do you mean? I'm fine," Izuku said sliding down the wall. Why did his legs give out.

"Izuku your bleeding."

"I am?"

"You really can't feel pain, huh. Cmon. We are going to the old lady." Hitoshi crouched down and slid his hands under his legs and then used his other arm to support his back as he picked him up.

"You should head to your class as well," Iida said to Hitoshi.

"I will after I take my bro here to see Recovery Girl. Just tell da-Aizawa that Shinso dropped him off."

Iida nodded and walked to class with Ochaco to class. Hitoshi headed to Recovery Girl's office.

Most of this was written in the wee hours of the night. It should be fine...hopefully... anyways. Have a good week everyone.

-L