Fled

"You all didn't fuck behind my back did you Deku, Icy hot."

"No Kacchan..." Izuku whispered.

"Are you insane, why would you even think that?" Shoto asked.

"You two were up on the roof together for a while while I was in the hospital. You could have done anything!"

"Kacchan..."Izuku trailed off, "we didn't do anything except make out. I told you that already."

The rest of the class was glancing back and forth between the three boys who had started arguing.

Shoto stood up, "this is stupid. We didn't do anything. I'm going to the bathroom."

He started walking towards the door, "Tch, no you don't icyhot. We are finishing this conversation now. If not Deku then who?"

Shoto kept going towards the door till Katsuki grabbed his hood, exposing his neck. Gasps were heard from the rest of the class. Shoto seemed confused until he remembered that the doctor left hickys all over his neck.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE?!?" Katsuki yelled.

"Shoto, what happened?" Izuku asked.

"LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW."

Katsuki pulled Shoto back towards him by his hood. Shotos anger took over and he erupted in flames, burning off half his hoodie and shirt. Shoto stood there in flames as Katsuki held his now burnt hand. The class all gasped in unison when they saw his back littered with love bites.

"Just leave me alone. I'm going pee. I'll be back in a bit after I cooled off. You know what. Momo just tell them all vaguely. I don't even care anymore."

"Wait Shot-" before Izuku could finish the door slammed. Katsuki tried to rush to the door but was pulled back by Izuku. He had completely frozen the door shut on his way out, trapping his class inside.

Shoto walked down the hall and saw Alfred.

"Master Todoroki? You still have a room here with clothes if you need something to wear."

"Thank you Alfred," Shoto replied as he kept walking the way he was going. He arrived at his room and opened the door. Everything was the same as he remembered. He went to his dresser pulling off his half burnt shirt and hoodie. He found a shirt that was a little tight on him now. Luckily he wore his hoodies a bit big a few years ago so it fit normal. He dug into his closet and pulled out a bottle of vodka. He twisted the lid off and started taking swigs of it. He knew that with Katsuki and Momo, they wouldn't be trapped for long. He left the empty bottle taking another one out before he climbed out his window and ran into the forest.

"What the fuck. He just went from prince Zuko to Elsa in a flash," Denki said.

"I'M BLOWING THIS DOOR DOWN RIGHT NOW!" Katsuki yelled.

"Stop. This is my house and you are not blowing anything down," Momo replied. She started creating a giant heater that she placed by the door. "Kaminari, do you think you can power this for a bit? It would blow the circuit of I plugged it in."

He nodded and grabbed the cord from Momo sending a steady voltage through the heater. The ice began to melt slowly. Katsuki was pacing back and forth while Izuku tried to get him to stop.

Kirishima placed his hand on his shoulder, "Bakubro, maybe it isn't a pleasant memory. Just let him cool off."

He shrugged him off, "What about you Deku?"

Izuku sank to the floor holding both his arms. He started crying. Uraraka and Mina rushed over and hugged him.

"Hey Deku. It's alright."

"Yeah! You don't have to listen to that big meanie boom boom boy," Mina said sticking her tongue out at Katsuki.

He clicked his tongue and crouched in from of Izuku. He took his face in his hands, making him look up.

"I think I know what happened. I shouldn't have asked. I can see it wasn't pleasant. Tell me and Shoto when you are ready. Don't tell these extras unless you want to. And I'm sorry for blowing up...I guess."

Izuku lifted his arms up asking for a hug. Mina and Uraraka backed away while Katsuki sat down pulling Izuku onto his lap. He held him till he stopped crying.

"I think it is best if we refrain from asking anymore about this topic. Even if Todoroki said it was fine, he should tell us what happened when he is ready," Iida said pushing his glasses up.

"I don't really mind talking but it's a sad story," Denki said sighing.

"Up to you Dunce face. Can you handle talking and being a human charger or are you going to fry your brain?" Jiro asked.

"Very funny. Ha. Ha," he roller his eyes, "I'll make this short," he paused, "I had a best friend that was really really sick in middle school. He was given three months to live. He wanted to experience some things, and well he asked me. He knew I had a crush on him so he expressed that he was sorry but had no once else to go too. He knew it would be hard to get so close and intimate with him just for him to be gone in three months. But man was he right," he sighed, "it was one of the hardest things I've done..."

"That's so manly bro!" Kirishima said.

"I just miss him so much," Kaminari dropped the cable and started wiping his eyes. Kirishima and Jiro pulled him into a hug.

Momo went over to the door seeing that it was no longer frozen. She pat Kaminari on the head. "Let's go find Todoroki!"

Katsuki and Izuku were the first up and through the doors right behind Momo. The rest of the class trailed behind.

"Master Yaoyorozu, may I help with anything?" Alfred said bowing.

"Where's Shoto?"

"Your fiancé is in his room."

"WHAT ELSE IS HE FUCKING HIDING FROM US?" Katsuki yelled.

"I'm terribly sorry ma'dam. You no longer are engaged. Forgive me," Alfred bowed even lower.

"Don't worry about it. Alright everyone follow me!"

They arrived at Shotos room. Izuku knocked on the door, "Hey Shoto, we're sorry for pushing you. Please open the door."

Silence.

"I'm going in!" Katsuki opened the door, slamming it against the wall.

The class filed in seeing no signs of Shoto. The only clue was the opened window. Below the window Momo walked over and picked up the empty bottle.

"Oh no. He's drinking again," she said.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Sorry if any errors I had to write on my phone again. I'll go through it next week and edit if I need to.

-L