Fiends

The dinner that night was pretty quiet. Izuku was pretty drained after the earlier events of the evening. Everyone else was still trying to catch up on the lost sleep from when he was gone.

"So the school is going to build dorms. Well already have," Shota said breaking the silence.

"Huh?" The boys all said together.

"Nezu thought it would be best to keep everyone on campus. Each teacher is getting a cottage and the students will share dorms. Also, the League of villains will be staying on the campus."

"T-Toga will be th-there?" Izuku asked.

"Yup. She's already there living with Tomura. Touya has a room but he's been staying with Hawks unless he's on mission."

"When are we moving in?" Shoto asked.

"Tomorrow. So get some good sleep."

"Okay," the boys all agreed nodding.

Since then we're done with dinner, they headed up to get ready for bed. Izuku kissed his boy friends good night and snuggled into bed. It took a bit to get comfortable, but managed to sleep.

"Is he finally sleeping?" Shoto whispered.

"I think so. Stupid nerd. What do you think he wants to tell us and what's with him and blondie?"

"Well they were both held captive so maybe they got close? Doesn't matter. Let's sleep," Shoto said kissing Katsuki on the lips then settling in his futon.

"Night Icyhot."

He sighed, "night boom boi."

Izuku quickly shot up panting. He grasped his chest as his heart raced. He started to relax once he moved his hands. He looked down and saw no chains. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and looked around. Katsuki and Shoto were sleeping on their futons holding hands, both sound asleep.

Izuku's heart was still beating fast and he felt cold. The drafty feeling of the air from where he was kept felt so real in his nightmare. He swung his legs out of bed and knelt next to Shoto. He knew better then to wake Katsuki. He lightly tapped Shoto's shoulder.

Shoto mumbled incoherent words and was starting to stir. Izuku poked him on the cheek and his eyes opened.

"Izuku?" He ask groggily.

He went back to the bed and pointed at it.

"You want me to get in bed with you?"

He nodded from what Shoto could tell with the lack of light. He let go of Katsuki's hand and laid next to him. Izuku curled up on his warm side. He wrapped his arms around Shoto's waist.

"You okay?"

He shook his head no.

"Nightmare?"

"Mhmm."

"I'm right here. I'll keep you safe. Try to get some rest."

Izuku snuggled in and fell back asleep. Shoto lightly pet his hair, noticing the sweat, before falling back to sleep himself.

Katsuki woke up and felt his hand was empty. Shoto and him have been holding hands as they slept every since Izuku was kidnapped.

"The hell?" He muttered reaching around for where Shoto should be. He didn't feel him so he sat up and looked around. On the bed he saw Shoto laying on his back with Izuku holding onto his chest.

"Cute, but what about me assholes," he whispered.

Katsuki got up and headed downstairs. It was seven in the morning. Shota was already at his fancy coffee maker.

"Fiend."

"What was that Bakugo?"

"Nothing," he shrugged.

"Did you call be a coffee fiend?"

"I only said fiend. Glad you know what you are."

"It's too early for this," Shota said downing a cup of coffee like a shot.

"Whatever. What time do I need to wake them up?"

"About an hour? I know Hitoshi and Hizashi are awake and getting ready. Did Izuku sleep okay?"

"At some point he woke up and dragged ice bastard into bed with him. He looked a bit sweaty so I assume he had a nightmare."

"Someone's jealous," Hitoshi joked stealing a cup of his dads coffee.

"Shut it eye bags."

"Not my fault I don't sleep well."

"Maybe it has to do with all the coffee you fiends drink?"

They both gasped at him.

"It's a lost cause. I've been saying that for years," Hizashi came in giggling, "but I'm glad someone agrees."

"Whatever," Shota said turning away from his husbands kiss causing it to land on his cheek and not his lips.

"Well did you tell them?"

"Tell who what?" Hitoshi asked.

"We figured that Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki could share a dorm room to see how he is adjusting."

"We can share rooms? Can I get Denki?"

"Why would you want that dunce face?"

"Shut up Bakuhoe, isn't he one of your friends?"

"Tsk."

"Enough, it's too early for this. I don't care who shares rooms as long as no one gets pregnant and no one breaks anything."

"Shota! You can't say that. You're a teacher and you know the rules!"

He rolls his eyes, "yeah, but there going to be broken anyways so what's the point? Each room is big enough to sleep two as it is except the room we had made for Izuku can sleep three."

"You're a hopeless fiend," Hizashi mumbled.

Katsuki laughed and went back upstairs. He took a shower then looks at the time. It was almost eight. He opened the door to see Shoto laying with his eyes open as Izuku slept.

"Trapped?"

"Mhmm."

"Think you can wake him? We have to help him pack and leave soon."

"Izuku," he whispered while pushing his hair out of his face, "wake up."

"Hmm?" Izuku replied snuggling into Shoto further.

"Where the fuck are my cuddles?"

"Maybe if you weren't a demon to wake up he would have woke you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You nearly blasted my face off. Multiple times!"

"Was an accident," he shrugged.

"Stupid demon."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

Izuku flinched and opened his eyes. He saw Shoto and Katsuki staring intensely at each other. He sat up rubbing his eyes.

"What's going on?"

"Katsuki is just being jealous that you woke me up and not him."

"I didn't want to di-die..." Izuku trailed off as his throat started to feel scratchy.

"See. You are a fucking demon when you are woken up."

"Tsk. Whatever. We're leaving soon so get ready."

I didn't get to proof read and it's a little short but fluffy I guess? Idk. I forgot it was a bachelor party weekend get away and I got done what I could. -L