Trade

"Yes you can Touya. Let them go."

"Sorry but names Dabi and I can't do that," his signature smirk returning to his face.

"Shoji, let me down," Izuku whispered in his ear.

"You sure? You are badly injured."

"I know. It'll be okay though."

Shoji did as he said and gently set him on the ground. His broken arms wiggled as he walked.

"You're after me. Let them go and I'll come willingly."

"Izuku no! I won't let you do this," Shoto yelled.

"Out of good faith I'll release dark boy over here. Once you get next to the portal I'll let the blonde one go, deal?"

"Deal."

Tokoyami was released and walked over to Shoji. Dabi held Katsuki by the throat.

"Get back Deku."

"I'm sorry Kacchan. Take care of Shochan for me, alright?"

Izuku walked right up to the portal, "release him."

Dabi pushed Katsuki away creating a wall of blue flames between them. The villains all went through the portal. Izuku then walked through leaving only Dabi.

"I'm sorry, forgive me Shoto," he turned to leave when a rush of red pushed him away from the portal. Dabi laid on the ground surrounded by his flames, feathers pinning him down.

"Hawks? What are you doing here?" Shoto asked a little shocked. Shoto was helping Katsuki up since Dabi held on a little too tight and he was having a coughing fit.

"Let me go right now or I'll burn all the feathers."

"You won't and you know it."

Dabi lit his left arm on fire burning five feathers off him, instantly turning them to ash. Hawks let out a howl of pain. He turned to Dabi with such sadness in his eyes. Dabi gulped. He didn't really want to hurt Hawks but if he was seen not resisting it could be bad. Their eyes locked.

Keigo flew right through the flames, extinguishing them as he past them. He landed right in top of Dabi holding him down by the neck with one hand and his other holding a feather blade in a threatening manner.

"I-I uh," Dabi looked away.

"Touya, you know that burning my feathers hurts me and you took five at once! I thought you were being held captive. Why would you do something like this?" Keigo let a tear fall. Maybe Toga had lied to him and he really was a villain at heart.

"I'm a villain. What do you expect?"

"Are you? Because I thought that All For One threatened to kill Natsuo, Fuyumi, and Shoto if you ever disobeyed. That you stayed for them. To keep them safe. It wasn't out of gratitude for saving you that day you went missing. It for for them, wasn't it?"

"H-how?"

"You arn't the only one trapped in the league, are you?"

"Himi?"

"Yes."

Dabi grabbed onto his head and let out a scream of pain. Shoto handed Katsuki to Shoji while he ran over. He put out the rest of the flames.

"Hawks, what's happening? Did you hurt him?"

"I haven't done anything."

"AHHHHH, MAKE IT STOP," he screamed. He tried to roll but the feathers kept him in place. He thrashed around for a bit until he freed his other arm, cutting it against the feathers. Blue flames swirled around him.

"Touya, baby, what's happening?"

"Knock him out," a tired voice said from behind them.

The flames had stopped but he still thrashed around.

Shoto held his brother down as Keigo gave him a nice chop to his neck, knocking him out. Keigo and Shoto both had tears streaming down his face.

"W-what was happening to him?" Shoto asked.

"My guess is whoever his boss is did something. He can give quirks to people right? Maybe he did something so if his minions were betraying him they'd be tortured. Just theory number one. Now where is my problem child?"

All eyes went to where the portal once was. It had closed right as Keigo pinned Dabi down. Katsuki fell to the ground slamming his palms down, letting of small explosions. He repeatedly pounded the ground, scorching the Earth with his explosions. Shoto had tears falling from his eyes, a rare sight Shota never wanted to see. He knew immediately that his son was taken.

He took out his phone and called Hizashi. This was not a conversation he wanted to have.

"Shota? How's camp? It's not like you to check in."

"Get everyone to the school. Teachers and all available pro heroes in the area. Have Nezu set up the meeting room."

"Sho, what's going on? I don't like how empty your voice sounds. Is that crying I hear in the background?"

"They t-took Izuku. The league has him. I have to check on the student here then I'm going straight to the school."

"IZUKU!?," Hizashi started bawling.

"Get it together Mic. We have a job to do as heroes. We are getting our son back."

Emergency rescue had arrived to the scene. Many students were injured and were taken to the nearest hospital. Dabi and Muscular were detained. Out of special request Dabi was taken to UA for the time being under the name of Pro hero Erasure Head. He knew the detective would understand.

Katsuki and Shoto were in the same car as Shota as they rode back to the school. They were in the back seat hugging each other with blank expressions.

"It's all my fault," Katsuki muttered.

"What is?" Shota asked.

"It should have been me. I should be with the villains not him. Who knows what that monster is going to do to him. He's going to be so broken again. I-I can't believe I let them grab me, I-I," he started to sob.

Shoto didn't say anything but pulled Katsuki into his lap. He wrapped his arms around him and just held him tight as the sobbed together.

"You know Izuku wouldn't want you to worry. I know it's hard but let's focus on getting him back. Hizashi has already set up a search party and we have Dabi in our custody. If he talks then we can get him back."

The car pulled up to the school. As soon as Shota stepped out of the car Hizashi tackled him. They embraced each other for a minute before he pulled Katsuki and Shoto into the hug.

They then went into the school and saw a war station set up. Maps of the whole country were set up. Keigo was there bugging Endeavor. Best Jeanist, Edgeshot, all the teachers, and many more were there.

"Let's get our son back," Shota said.

Well it's been one heck of a week. My mothers house burned down early in the week and it's been a whole emotional mess. She's fine and we found both her cats which was a big worry. Everything is as fine as it can be but I am exhausted. Back to sleep for me and hopefully no errors in the chapter.

-Sleepy L.