The Truth

Izuku was nervous on how they were going to react to his news. The car ride to UA was extremely quiet. Shota has said no music since it was still too early, making an awkwardly silent car ride. Hizashi and Hitoshi had taken a different car and you could see Hitoshi's regret as Hizashi sung way too loud.

Izuku was fidgeting with his hands and his leg bounced. Shoto was sitting next to him since Katsuki called shot gun and left them to sit in the back. He was still a tad salty he got no cuddles and they called him a demon.

The silence was finally broken, "Izuku, what's wrong?"

"I-I uh," Everyone had eyes on him, even Shota who was peaking in the rear view mirror. He already knew but Izuku didn't know that.

"Take your time Izuku," Katsuki smiled at him.

"C-can we wait till we get to the school?"

"Well, we are here," Shota said parking the car, "I'll show you to your room."

No one else was here yet so Shota showed them to the top floor. Across from their room was Hitoshi's. They carried all the boxes up. Once they were done Izuku, Shoto, and Katsuki sat on one bed.

Katsuki sat against the wall with Shoto in his lap and Izuku in his. Shoto was playing with Izuku's hair.

"You ready to talk about what's on your mind nerd," Katsuki said tightening his hold around Shoto's waist.

"I g-guess, I-uh slept with Toga."

"What?" They both said.

Izuku then explained everything that happened while he was kidnapped. A small flame flickered off of Shoto's shoulder and Katsuki swatted it out, feeling his own rage. Izuku was crying while Shoto held him, trying to keep his own cool.

"I'm a kill that man. I already knew he wouldn't keep his filthy hands off of you but Toga? What a monster."

Izuku let out a bit sniffle, "I-it worked. He got what he wanted."

"What do you mean Izuku?" Shoto asked

"She's pregnant."

Both of them were shocked, but at the same time it wasn't surprising. The amount of times they were forced together it was unlikely that she wouldn't have been.

"What are you guys going to do?"

"I need to talk to her. While we were there, I told her I wanted her to keep it. I also didn't think I was going to make it out of there.." he trailed off.

Shoto stroked his hair and Katsuki even wrapped his arms around both of them and pulled them close.

"I'm sorry."

"Izuku, why are you sorry?" Shoto asked.

"I slept with someone when dating you guys. I tried to be gentle with her. I don't know. I just wanted her first time to not be rape, but it still is I guess since it was unwanted. Ugh. It's so stupid. I just want to go punch something or go scream."

"Why don't we go spar outside? No one should be here for another hour. Let it out. We know it wasn't your fault nerd. We're not mad at you for knocking up vampire chick. We're not mad at anything that you did. None of it was your fault. The only one we're mad at is him. Right Shoto?"

"Yes, Izuku. We love you. We know nothing was your fault. Don't be sorry. We're just a little shocked and processing."

"O-okay. Can we go fight now?"

"Sure thing."

Izuku and Katsuki fought on the lawn and Shoto just sat there watching. At some point Shadow came and snuggled up to Shoto's warm side. He gently pet the cat as he watched his boy friends fight. They were getting very into it and he knew he'd have to break them up soon.