Healing

Knock knock.

Hawks entered the room pushing a chained up doctor into the room, his feathers surrounding him with one right next to his neck.

"Yo Erasure Head, Present Mic, how are things?"

Shota just sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Heya Hawks," Hitoshi replied.

"Hitoshi right? Why don't you wait outside for a bit?"

He nodded and left.

"Let's get this over with," Shota grumbled.

"Who is this beautiful fellow?"

"Gotou, if you do anything not in your job I will personally strangle you to death," Shota glared.

"I am here to help this patient but the information was scarce I was supplied with. Remove these cuffs so I can get to work then?" He held his arms up towards Keigo.

Keigo used his feather to undo the lock, as soon as the click was heard, he surrounded Gotous head with feathers. Then he spoke, "one step out of line and you are a goner, understand?"

The doctor gulped and nodded. He picked up Izuku's chart to study it. It was rather lengthy so it took a moment to read it all.

"The arms are what I'm here for, I was told that they were in bad shape. I'll start there and see if I can do anything else after." He carefully removed his bandages seeing the extensive damage. He picked up a charred arm, seeing the deep cuts that layered on top of them.

"By the way these cuts were made, I assume he was cuffed with his arms above his head, part of the time he was face up but it looks like he was face down most of the time. I can see how the groves are deeper on this side of the wrist and over burns too. How cruel. You all think I am bad but this. How could you get pleasure from this?"

"Watch it old man," Keigo hissed.

"I'm just speaking out loud to figure this out. I need to see the clear line from each injury to heal them. When they are overlapped like this it makes things difficult.

"So you can't heal them? Back to the cell you go."

"I didn't say that. Just said it would be difficult."

Gotou began the shrink the burns till he got them centralized around his wrists. The wounds overlapped too much for him to completely heal. He then moved and removed his head bandage. He made a bump disappear before moving onto his neck.

"Hmm."

"What is it?" Shota grumbled.

"These strangle marks. I can make them go away but there may be temporary damage to his vocal cords that won't be healable by me. I'll have a nurse run a test to check them. The bruising is pretty dark and bloody so I can only imagine it's bad," he then removed the strangle marks.

He checked his back wounds and shrunk them a bit but the overlaps remained. He then went to see his legs. He lifted the blanket and immediately stopped.

"What's the matter?" Hawks asked. His feather closing in on his neck.

"Did they do a tox screen?"

"Why?"

"Some kind of drug is definitely in his system and it's getting worse."

"What's worse?" Hizashi asked.

"His boner," he said dead faced as he reached for it. Hawk's feather pushed onto his neck and a small dot of blood pulled out.

"I don't think you should be touching that," Hawks said threatening. His face in serious mode.

"Well someone better move it so I can get a better look."

Shota sighed and stood up. He did as instructed and pushed it one way then the other way. Izuku's heart rate increased and his body temperature was raising.

He hit a button on the bed but someone was already opening the door. Doctor Sakura walked in.

"His vitals are spiking. What's going on?"

"We need to flush his system. Whatever drug is in his system is worsening his condition."

Sakura nodded, while hooking up a drip. She saw a pained expression on Izuku's face and the raging boner.

"Well this isn't good. Did you treat everything you could?"

"Just about. Need new bandages from you for his back and some for his arms."

"Take him away Hawks."

"But it's just getting good in here," he said staring at Izuku's naked body.

"That's enough," Hawks said guiding him out.

"Doctor Sakura, what are we going to do about this until the drug is out of his system. It's clearly causing him pain and his heart rate is still increasing. That can't be good after his surgery."

"They brought another from the raid right? A blonde girl? Maybe she knows what's happening. Until we can flush his system and figure this out he's either going to suffer or someone's got to take care of it," she said covering his body with a blanket.

Shota stood up and opened the door to see Hitoshi sitting outside on his phone. Shota went to say something but was interrupted before he could even start, "I already called Katsuki to come back with Shoto since Gotou left. You going to let them help him?"

He sighed, "for now. I don't think we have a choice. It obviously whatever is in his system is strong. He's unconscious and still experiencing the drugs effects."

Katsuki and Shoto came sprinting up. Hizashi joined them in the hallways.

"You boys go in. Doctor Sakura will talk to you."

They rushed in to see Izuku's face sweating and slightly scrunching in pain.

"Okay. I'm going to be right outside this door. We need you to take care of that," she pointed to the tent in the blanket, "I don't care how you plan to do it but for your safety don't swallow."

Shoto blushed, "S-Sakura don't say stuff like that."

"Well it is what it is. Here are some towels. Toss them over there when done. Be very careful to not move his body around and make it quick. His condition keeps getting worse. Let me know when you are done."

She left the room and Katsuki walked over to the blanket and exposed Izuku.

"Are we really doing this?" Shoto asked.

"Don't really have an option unless we want to let the nerd suffer."

"This is just super weird. I don't know if I can."

"Just pet his hair or something and I'll do it."

Shoto sat by Izuku and gently rubbed circles in his hair trying to ease his pain. Katsuki took his member into his hand and gently started moving. Surprising to them both, it didn't take very long for him to release into the towel Katsuki had. He cleaned him up and tossed the towel in the basket. Shoto placed a kiss on Izuku's forehead and his heart rate started to stabilize to a good place.

"Okay let's go get Sakura," Shoto said standing up and walking to the door until suddenly he was pulled to a stop.

Katsuki clung to the back of Shoto's shirt while quiet tears ran down his face. His head resting on his back and he gripped his shirt.

"Kat," Shoto said turning around and pulling him into a hug. Katsuki nuzzled his head on Shoto's warm side, burying his head in his neck. They stayed like this for a few minutes.

"Okay, we can get her," Katsuki whispered.

Shoto grabbed Katsuki's chin and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"You would have thought that you'd be such a softy," Shoto chuckled before getting hit upside the head.

"Ow, not again. You got the same spot as mom."

"Serves you right."

Have a good week everyone. -L