Steamy

Shoto gently placed Izuku on his feet in the shower. Katsuki stood behind Izuku and wrapped his arms around his waist to hold him upright. Shoto took the shampoo and started massaging it into Izuku's hair.

"You guys know my arms work fine and I can wash myself right?"

"Do you not like this Izuku?"

"I do Shoto, but it's a little embarrassing," he replied blushing.

"Get over it nerd. Just relax," Katsuki held him tighter, pressing their bodies closer together. He went on, "you've been stressed since the doctor told you that you couldn't walk for a while."

"I'm not stressed."

"Bullshit. Your stressed and angry. You even won't let us help you."

"I let you help me," Izuku muttered looking down.

Shoto grabbed Izuku's chin and forced him to look up at him. He brought their lips together. Katsuki started to kiss along his neck.

Izuku gasped in the kiss, "Kac-" he was cut off by Shoto sticking his tongue into his mouth. Their lips moved together while Shoto explored Izuku's mouth. Katsuki started sucking on his neck. What little stability Izuku had on his feet soon faded. Izuku leaned back into Katsuki, feeling his junk against his butt.

Shoto broke the kiss and looked down, "will you let us help with this problem you've grown?"

Izuku's face instantly went red as he nodded. Shoto continued the kiss and ran his fingers against Izuku's chest and slowly lowered them. He ran his finger tips against his shaft. Izuku shuddered.

"Ngh~" he moaned.

"You like that nerd?" Katsuki asked grinding against his ass. Izuku broke the kiss with Shoto and turned to look over his shoulder at Katsuki. Katsuki didn't waste a second bringing their lips together. Shoto started sucking on the other side of his neck, leaving several bite marks.

Shoto started to pump Izuku. His moans filled the shower. Shoto trailed kisses down his chest. He kissed all the way down to his dick, kissing the tip.

"Shoto, Ahh~"

Katsuki still tightly held Izuku with one hand and gently ran his fingers up his chest, rubbing them against his nips.

"Kacchan, Ahh~"

Shoto brought his mouth around his cock and took his length in fully. He bobbed his head up and down. Izuku ran his fingers through Shotos hair.

"Guys-" he let out a huge moan, "close-Ngh."

Katsuki kissed Izuku's neck once again biting into his neck gently. Shoto picked up the pace, bobbing his head faster.

"NGH~" Izuku released into Shoto's mouth. Shoto swallowed and stood up off the ground. He pecked Izuku on the lips and then did the same to Katsuki.

Katsuki pulled Shoto into the hug. Izuku felt both of his boyfriends boners against his body.

"What about you guys?" Izuku asked.

"Don't worry about it. We both wanted to treat you."

Izuku's legs buckled. He started falling forwards. Shoto wrapped his arms around him keeping him standing.

"I think I need to sit down. My legs-" he let out a small squeal.

"You alright?" Shoto asked carrying him out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around Izuku and sat him on the toilet.

"My legs just got all tingly. I think I was compressing my muscle without knowing it and I'm starting to feel that now."

Shoto gave him a kiss on the forehead his boner still clearly visible.

"I'll wait here while you two take care of those problems you have," Izuku blushed looking away but pointing down at Shoto's hard on.

"If you insist," Shoto walked back into the shower with Katsuki.

"There you are Shoto. Do I get the same treatment as Izuku did?" Katsuki asked.

"No. The tile floor hurt my knees. They need a break."

"Fine," Katsuki got on his knees and aggressively started sucking his dick. Shoto placed his hands on Katsuki's shoulders to keep himself upright.

"Ahh~Katsuki...I'm going to" he released into Katsuki's mouth. Katsuki swallowed then used the shower water to rinse out his mouth.

Katsuki smirked at Shoto. Shoto caught his breath then made out with him.

"My jaw hurts," Shoto mumbled.

"You ass!"

"Just stick it in or whatever."

"Are you serious Icyhot?"

"Mmmmm. I'm tired."

Katsuki pinned Shoto against the shower wall, facing him away from him. Shoto stuck his ass out and started grinding against Katsuki.

"Fuck," Katsuki whispered. He slid his finger into Shoto's hole.

"You don't need to prep. Just put it in."

Katsuki wasted no time pulling out his finger and lining his dick up with Shoto's hole.

"You sure about this Icyhot?"

Shoto put both hands up against the wall and pressed his ass against Katsuki's tip, trying to push it in. Katsuki got the hint and pushed himself in. He felt Shoto's walls against his cock and immediately started moving in and out.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good."

"Go as fast as you want just try not no cum inside me, okay?"

"No promises," Katsuki replied. He dug his hands onto Shoto's waist and pulled him towards him while slamming into him. He hit a sweet spot in Shoto that caused him to moan. Katsuki noticed and kept abusing the same spot. He bit Shoto's neck and kissed it all up and down.

Katsuki kept his pace up but started getting sloppy with his thrusts. He wrapped his arm around Shoto's and started pumping his dick.

"Katsuki, Ahh~"

"Cum for me Shoto," Katsuki said right into his ear. He pulled out his whole length and smashed it back into him. After a few, Shoto sprayed the walls white. Katsuki felt Shoto's insides tighten on him, putting him over the edge. He started pulling out as he came. His liquid painting the floor between Shoto's legs.

"I think I may have gotten some inside of you." Katsuki didn't even wait for a reply as he put his finger up Shoto's ass feeling around for a moment before pulling out.

"Geez Katsuki, more warning next time."

"Whatever. I got it all out."

Katsuki spun Shoto around and gave him a peck on the lips. He then turned the water off and got a towel.

Izuku was blushing bright red when the other boys came out of the shower.

"I take it you heard everything?"

Izuku nodded at them.

"Next time your joining us okay Deku?"

He just nodded again, somehow turning more red.

"Katsuki stop. You're going to break him."

Shoto had gotten dressed and handed Izuku his clothes. Izuku tried to get his pants on by himself but in the end needed help. Izuku let Shoto help him and carry him to his bed. Katsuki followed them into the room. He gave Izuku a kiss goodnight before laying down on the futon. Shoto gave Izuku a kiss as well and took his place next to Katsuki.

"Fuck we have school tomorrow," Katsuki grumbled. He looked over and saw that both Izuku and Shoto were already sound asleep. He closed his eyes and drifted off into sleep.