Part title

Shota quickly cancelled Touya's quirk but damage was already done. Touya's scars were smoking, showing signs of new burns.

"Himi, give me the syringe and let's go."

"Touya wait, please."

"I'm sorry Kei, but I'm leaving."

"No!"

"The time we spent together as kids, did it mean nothing to you? Those times in training when your father looked away and our bodies inched closer. The time we spent up all night talking to each other, please Tou, stay with me."

"I CAN'T!" He raised his voice. Of course it all mattered to him. He was his only friend. The one he relied on. The one he lived for. His guardian angel. The one he loved, but he couldn't know that.

Toga had tossed the syringe to Touya. He injected himself in his arm without wincing.

"You can stop erasing my quirk now. I'll be fine," Touya said looking at Shota.

"We should go Dabi, befo-"

A man walked through the portal, "what's taking so long Toga? Did he pass out again or something?"

All eyes trailed to the man that came in. Izuku's eyes went wide as they locked with the newcomer.

"YOU! YOU MURDERER!" Izuku yelled.

The tall man let a small breath of fire before looking at his son, "my useless son. Now you can't even walk? Can you get any more pathetic?"

Izuku stood up and started stomping towards his father. He stumbled a bit but it didn't matter. He was going to capture him and make him pay for what he did.

"You're going to pay for what you did to mom!"

He snickered, "I knew you'd figure it out. The only thing you ever had going for you was that brain of yours."

Izuku felt something wrap around him when he was almost to Hisashi. The binding cloth he was all to familiar with pulled him back.

"Now, now Erasure Head. If my son wants to come with me then let him."

"I don't think so," Shota pulled Izuku back and he landed in Katsuki's arms. Katsuki protectively wrapped him arms around Izuku and held him up. His legs had given out again.

"Toga, Dabi let's go. We are out numbered here. I'll be back for you soon Izuku my son."

The both inched towards the portal. Keigo tried to grab onto Touya but he was shoved back. Touya looked at Keigo as he was going through the portal and mouthed an I'm sorry. With that, they were all gone.

The room stayed silent for awhile. Izuku was sobbing in Katsuki's arms. He was doing his best to comfort him.

"Ugh," everyone turned to the voice that sounded from the hospital bed. Fuyumi had woken up. Her eyes opened and she looked around, "what happened? My head is killing me."

"I'll get you some pain killers. Stay laying down for a bit," Sakura said.

"Sakura, is Shoto okay?" Natsuo asked.

"He'll be fine. Just needs rest. He over used his quirk and dehydrated his body. Physically fine, but mentally it's hard to tell. He has been through a lot."

Katsuki laid Izuku down on an extra bed. "Hey Pink Creati, check on Izuku too."

Sakura sighed and came over to Izuku. He was barely staying awake. She laid him on his stomach and looked at his spine. "Looks like his back swelled up a little near his injury. I'll get some ice for him. Recovery Girl should be helping him with physical therapy soon."

"When will Shoto wake up?" Fuyumi asked.

"A day or so. It's getting late. Everyone should get some rest. There are plenty of beds in here in the infirmary but Alfred can show you to a room if you'd like."

Alfred appeared out of know where with a bow.

"I'm staying here," Katsuki said sitting on a chair between his two boyfriends. They both were sound asleep and he laced his hand with both of theirs.

"I'm going back to patrolling," Keigo said. Leaving before anyone could say anything.

"I'm going to call Hitoshi and let him know he's on his own tonight and we'll get him in the morning," Shota said getting up. Hizashi followed him. Albert led them out.

The room emptied out slowly. Natsuo and Fuyumi had fell back asleep. Katsuki's tears he was holding in started to fall down his face.

"Bakugo?"

"Fuck, Momo you are still here?"

"You actually know my name?"

"Would you rather I call you Ponytail?"

"I don't think so."

"Good. Don't tell anymore I know all their names."

"Are you okay?" She sat on the other side of Shoto.

"Not really. Life keeps throwing stuff my way and I haven't even been able to take these two out on a date. On of us is always going through something."

"You guys do seem to be problem magnets."

They both let out a small laugh, "you're not so bad Ponytail."

"There goes my name forever."

He rolled his eyes, "whatever Momo."

"Get some sleep."

"No promises."

Momo created a soft blanket and handed it to him. He took it and wrapped it around himself. She got up and left, leaving Katsuki to his thoughts. It took awhile but he fell asleep.

Sorry if this chapter sucks a bit. I didn't have time to really brainstorm. It was the 10 year anniversary of something unpleasant this week and I really couldn't focus. I'll do better next week.

-L