Found

Izuku huffed as he laid down on the grass like a star fish. He looked up at the sky when he felt tears leak down his face. He rested his arm over his eyes.

"Here I go crying again...why is everything so frustrating," Izuku said softly.

Izuku wasn't sure how long he was laying in the grass until he heard a quiet "meow."

Izuku tilted his head up slightly seeing a gray cat trotting towards him. He sighed and laid back down.

"Hi Shadow."

"Meow!"

"You think you can find me some help? I'm kind of stuck here.."

"Meow meow!" Izuku wasn't looking at Shadow which caused the cat to jump on him. Shadow laid down on Izuku's chest looking right at him, waiting for him to look up.

He sighed, "why do I bother? You can't help me."

Izuku felt Shadow nudge his hand away from his face but he wouldn't budge. Shadow growled and smacked Izuku's hand with his paw, claws slightly extended.

"Ow, ow, ow," Izuku moved his hand away from Shadow and looked at the drops of blood coming down his hand. Izuku stared at his hand, "wait, it doesn't hurt, but it is bleeding a bit," he sighed at Shadow now looking at the cat.

Shadow fully extended one claw and pointed to his collar. He pushed a button on it and a light started blinking.

"Oh, you can help. I'm sorry Shadow. I didn't mean to take out my frustration on you."

"Meooow," he replied curling up on Izuku's chest and taking a nap. Izuku closed his eyes and gently pet Shadow. They both fell asleep.

"SHADOW!"

"MEOW!" Shadow perked his head up seeing someone approach.

"You better not be sleeping on the job again! Arg-grr!"

"Huh, who's there?" Izuku rubbed his eyes as he slowly sat up. Shadow jumped next to Izuku.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" The man said.

"I erm-well... yes. I kind of got lost though," Izuku said looking up finally. His eyes lit up when he saw who was there. A tall muscular man with a muzzle on his face locked eyes with Izuku.

"Grr-well get up and I'll lead you to class. Although Shadow could have done that. You lazy cat! You were sleeping again when you should have been-growl, grr, argh-" his words were no longer understandable to Izuku.

"Meow! Meow, meoooww."

"Oh I see. Which way did it roll?"

Shadow extended his claw and pointed in the direction. Hound Dog stomped over to where Shadow pointed. Shadow following him and continued a conversation with Hound Dog. He came back soon pushing the wheelchair back on the grass. Izuku just sat there confused as the meows and growling were going on around him.

"Here you go Midoriya, do you need any help?"

Izuku blinked at him a few times before he nodded. He wasn't about to struggle to get into the wheelchair from the ground again and in front of someone too. Not just anyone but a pro hero and the guidance counselor.

Hound Dog helped him into the chair and pushed him back down to the path. Shadow jumped on Izuku's lap, curling up and going back to sleep.

"Stupid cat. Did you just want to take a nap-grr!"

"Are you the one that's in charge of the cats?" Izuku asked petting between Shadows ears.

"Yes."

"Why cats?"

"Cats are stealthy and can easily jump onto the walls and patrol. Plus they wandered in on their own so we put them to work."

"That makes sense."

"We're almost to your classroom."

"Dads going to murder me, isn't he?"

"Erasure is definitely going to be mad. Well we're here so good luck!" He retreated down the hall.

"What about Shadow? You coming to class with me? Are you even aloud to? Are you awake?" Izuku rubbed Shadows neck and started scratching under his chin. Shadow leaned into it but made no move to get up. "Cmon Shadow. I have class. You have work! It's work right? Patrolling? Ugh, I'm talking to a lazy cat. What am I even doing? I'm just putting off going through the door..."

"Yes, what are you doing Midoriya?" The door slid open revealing a very angry Shota. His quirk activated as he looked down at Izuku.

"I-uh I'm sorry," Izuku bowed his head.

"Where have you been?"

"Well Pops told me about the sports festival...then I went for a walk or roll whatever, you know what I mean. I needed to clear my head. Then I kinda got lost since I didn't pay attention to where I was going. I went outside to figure out where I was. I sat on the grass to clam my head and my wheelchair rolled down a hill so I got stuck. Shadow found me and he called Hound Dog who brought me here. "

Shota pinched the bridge of his nose letting our a sigh. He reached in his pocket and held up Izuku's phone, "you also couldn't call anyone for help either."

Izuku nodded and looked down at his lap.

"Go to your desk. We'll be talking more later after class."

Izuku went to his desk. All eyes were on him as he made his way over. Shota quickly began to continue his lecture. Soon the bell for lunch rang and class was dismissed.

Katsuki and Shoto stomped over to Izuku's desk.

"Hey guys."

"Where the fuck have you been?"

"What Katsuki said."

Shoto and Katsuki both waited for Izuku to say something. "I'm sorry guys. Today's been pretty long."

The door for the classroom was pushed open and a panting Hitoshi came in.

"Oh you found him!"

"I'm sorry. I see I worried everyone."

"You think? You just disappeared on us," Shoto said.

Izuku explained what happened leaving out the part about Mei and all the crying he did.

"Wait, you were at my classroom and you didn't knock? The teacher wouldn't have cared," Hitoshi sighed.

"I didn't know! I didn't want to interrupt!"

"Izuku, you can't worry us like that."

"I know. I won't do that again."

"Good." They all said.

They all decided to get lunch together. Shadow finally got off Izuku's lap at the smell of food. He stole a bite of Izuku's katsudon then ran off. The school day went on and it was finally after school.

"I'm going to stop by my house to get some more clothes."

"You sure that's a good idea?" Katsuki asked Shoto.

"Yeah. Fuyumi and Natsuo should be home and the old man is on a mission."

"If you say so," Katsuki wrapped his arms around Shoto and gave him a kiss, "be careful."

"I will," Shoto said enjoying the hug. He let go and squatted in front of Izuku giving him a kiss on the lips too.