Dramatic Todoroki's

Shota's phone began vibrating on the table it sat on. He turned it over to see Hizashi calling.

"You meet him already?"

"He says we can't use training as an option until school starts up again in two days."

"Well he's not going back to that house."

"Endeavor is on mission so he won't be around. He should be able to stay with out getting noticed."

"Alright. Come pick me up I was just discharged."

"Be there soon."

Shota hung up the phone and looked at Katsuki and Hitoshi. They were both staring at him while Shoto still peacefully slept. Shota let out a huge sigh, "Shoto will be staying with us for awhile until his home life is figured out."

"Fucking perfect. I wasn't about to let him go home," Katsuki blurted out.

"Doesn't matter to me," Hitoshi shrugged.

"Hizashi is coming to pick us up. We will stop by his house to get some clothes. You want to stay or come with us Bakugo?"

"I'll go. Nerds not going to wake up for awhile anyways."

Hizashi burst into the room some time later, "I AM HERE!"

"The fuck are you supposed to be All Might now?" Katsuki grumbled covering his ears.

Shota let out a sigh as he felt Shoto start to stir. Shoto looked around realizing that he was still being held firmly by Shota's arms.

"I'm fine now," Shoto said shrugging Shota off and getting out of the bed. He stumbled a bit and Katsuki caught him.

"The hell you are."

"Now that you are awake and Hizashi is here it's time to head to your house to get some things."

Panic started to show on Shoto's face but Shota spoke up, "Endeavor is on mission. He won't be home for a few days."

"Oh" Shoto said relaxing a bit.

"I'll give you two a couple minutes with Izuku then meet us down at the car, alright?" Hizashi said ushering out Shota and Hitoshi. The door closed and Katsuki snaked his arms around Shoto.

"Are you alright Icyhot?"

"Right now yes, earlier not so much."

"I think I figured it out so you don't have to explain."

"I'm sorry I'm so dirty."

Katsuki cupped Shoto's face, "don't you ever say that again. You can't help the things that man has done to you. You obviously didn't want anything he did."

Shoto just nodded as a few tears fell from his eyes. Katsuki gently brushed them away and pulled Shoto into a soft kiss. Katsuki broke the kiss and rested their foreheads together.

"Let's go kiss Izuku goodbye and go freshen up."

They both got on different sides of the bed and took Izuku's hand in theirs and took turns kissing him on the forehead. They were careful bit to touch his oxygen mask.

"We'll be back in a bit Izuku. Rest well nerd."

"Wake up soon Izuku. We need you."

The boys then headed down and got into Hizashi's car. Shoto told him where is house was and the silent drive began. They pulled into the gate and parked out front of the main doors.

"I'm just going to run in and grab a few things. You guys can stay here. I'll be quick," Shoto said.

"Get me some clothes too?" Katsuki asked.

"Sure."

Shoto got out of the car and entered his house. He made it a few steps before being tackled by two sets of arms.

"Where have you been! We have been worried sick about you. You didn't come home last night. Ignored all my calls and messages. Your school was just attacked and you didn't even let me know you were alright. I can't believe you!" Fuyumi huffed very loudly.

"What sis said!" Natsuo joined in.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the front door before it was violently swung open.

"Bakugo, I'm sure everything is fine get back in the car," Shota mumbled.

Shoto looked at Katsuki still being trapped in his siblings arms then to Shota that was trying to hold him back.

"I'm fine Katsuki. My siblings are just being dramatic."

"Dramatic! We were worried! Now explain yourself!" Fuyumi demanded.

Shoto pulled out his phone from is pocket and clicked the power button but nothing happened. He looked at his sister, "oh it must have died."

"You idiot. You always run off and let your phone die." Natsuo grumbled.

"I'm sorry. My classmate was hospitalized and I was worried about him. I'm also going to be staying with my teacher Aizawa for a little bit because we ran into Gotou at the hospital and I'm pretty sure he's going to stop by looking for me. I'm just going to get my things and go," Shoto said getting out of the death grip Natsuo and Fuyumi had on him and quickly walking down the hall to his room.

Natsuo and Fuyumi just stood there shocked for a moment. There was a lot to take in from that short moment.

"Well he always is to the point," Natsuo sighed.

"You guys knew about Gotou?" Shota asked.

"We just found out the night before the funeral but apparently it's been going on since he was six," Fuyumi replied.

"Damn it. That long," Katsuki grumbled angrily setting off an explosion in his hand.

"We met you before, Bakugo right? You're Shoto's friend."

Katsuki wasn't sure if Shoto had come out. Let alone tell them about their relationship. So he busted nodded in agreement. Shoto had heard his siblings talking about Gotou. He had changed out of his uniform and headed down the hall with a packed bag.

"Alright. I have my things."

"That was fast. Let's get back in the car. It was nice to see you Fuyumi and Natsuo," Shota said walking to the car. Katsuki followed not saying anything. Shoto looked at his siblings and gave them a hug as he walked through the door.

"We love you Shoto. Keep in touch alright," Fuyumi smiled.

Shoto nodded and headed towards the car. Before he got in he turned to look at his siblings who were both looking at him from the door.

"By the way this was my boyfriend, Katsuki and I'm also dating Izuku."

"You're finally dating them and you are just telling me? Shoto get back here you have more explaining to do!" Fuyumi yelled but Shoto closed the car door and Shota drove away.

Don't really have anything to say as per usual so enjoy me brag about something you won't care about. In the lovely game called World of Warcraft I finally got my heroic kill of the last boss. Was a fun challenge and definitely one of the hardest bosses in awhile. Woot! I also became the leader of my guild. :o

Alright, I'm done. Have a good week everyone.

-Guild Master Lith.