Hitoshi's Story

Hitoshi sat on a bench near the parking lot with his knees pulled to his chest. His head was down with his arms propped over it. A cat had come over and started sleeping on the back of his neck. He never went back to class. After seeing Izuku covered in bruises it brought up some memories he'd rather have forgotten. He heard footsteps walk towards him but didn't bother lifting his head.

"Hitoshi, are you alright?"

He just shrugged not even looking up. The cat got a little upset and swatted his head before turning fully around and going back to sleep.

"Who's your little friend?"

"Is the cat gray?" Hitoshi asked his voice muffled by his knees.

"Yep."

"His name is Shadow and he belongs to one of the teachers."

"He's pretty cute," Izuku said sitting close enough to Hitoshi to start petting it.

"He's a brat," he said before whispering, "Always finds me when I'm down."

"What has you dow-"

"HITOSHI!" Someone yelled.

Shota was speed walking over to him with Hizashi not far behind holding a backpack. Shota walked up and looked at Hitoshi's sulking self.

"Alright. We'll talk about this at home. Cmon Shadow get off him and go do your patrol," Shota said.

"Patrol?" Izuku asked.

"There are several cats that take sanctuary in the school. Their collars have cameras to help give eyes around the humongous campus. They also are to stop any mice from entering since Nezu doesn't like his own kind or some shit. He also was the one who found the breach in the wall shortly after it happened today. Now let's go Shadow get off my son so we can go home."

"Meow," Shadow cried covering his ears and going back to sleep.

"I'm alright Shadow. I'll see you tomorrow," Hitoshi said.

"Meow," he cried again but this time getting up. He walked down Hitoshi's arms now that his head had slowly lifted. Hitoshi quickly gave the cat some pets before it jumped off of him and scurried away.

"Finally, let's go home. Today's been irritating," Shota muttered. Hizashi had already got to the car and everyone else slid in.

Once they got inside the house Shota gestured for his two sons to sit down. Hizashi gave a small massage to Shota trying to calm him down.

"You both missed the second half of school today," he looked at Izuku, "you let the entire school trample you. I saw the footage during the meeting we had. What's a hero student doing getting flattened like that," he then pinched the bridge of his nose. He then looked at Hitoshi, "and you Hitoshi. I asked if you were fine and then you didn't go back to class. Only to have your teacher hand us your bag during the meeting. If you weren't okay you should have said something."

Both Izuku and Hitoshi had their heads down. They definitely messed up. They both muttered, "sorry."

"Shota be easy on the boys it's been a stressful day," Hizashi said placing a mug of coffee in Shota's hand.

"Fine. Now I'll ask one more time and no more lies. Izuku are you alright?"

"Yea."

"Hitoshi? What about you?"

Hitoshi didn't answer but instead a small sniffle was heard. He shook his head no.

"Couch cuddle time!" Hizashi yelled deafening everyone but they all moved to the couch. The two boys sat in the middle sandwiched by Shota and Hizashi.