Promise

"YOU FUCKING MORONS. ALL THEEE OF YOU," Katsuki angrily shouted at Iida, Shoto, and Izuku.

"Kacchan, calm down."

"NO! THE CALM IS OVER, IT'S TIME FOR THE STORM. YOU IDIOTS COULD HAVE DIED. I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU FOUR EYES. AS CLASS REP I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STARTED THIS. THEN YOU TWO OF COURSE GOT DRAGGED INTO IT. WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED."

Shoto giggled staring at Katsuki's new hair style. He couldn't contain his laughter.

"THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY ICYHOT? YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GET TO DIE FIRST."

"I'm sorry Katsuki. I can't take you seriously when your hair looks like that," Shoto said as the rest of the class watching started snickering as well. They had just gathered in their classroom after the week of internships had ended. Katsuki was even more irritated. His vein popping out in his head.

"Tsk. What's wrong with my hair? I don't see anything wrong with it," he set off a few threatening explosions in his hands taking a step towards Shoto. His hair went from being combed down to quickly popping back into the usually spikes.

"Oh, it's back to normal," Shoto sighed sadly.

Katsuki came up and grabbed Shoto by the collar of his shirt. Shoto seemed unfazed. 'He was his boyfriend. He would be safe right?' He asked himself. Shoto had thought wrong. Katsuki threw him into the ground, pinning him to the floor by straddling him.

"Umm, Kacchan, Shoto. Class is going to start soon. Maybe we should head to our seats."

"Don't think I forgot about you nerd. You are dead next."

"Does straddling me and turning me on count as dying? Because if so this is a nice way to go."

"The fuck Shoto. How can you say that with such a serious face? Are you stupid?"

"You're the one on top of me in front of all our classmates. Are you not embarrassed?"

Katsuki and Shoto had a stare down. Izuku was awkwardly standing next to them while the class was pretending to not be paying attention. They did not want the wrath of Katsuki turned towards them but they were definitely all watching.

"Shut up everyone and take your seats," Shota said entering the room. He ignored the fact that Katsuki was straddling Shoto with the whole class not so discretely watching.

After a few more seconds of the stare down, Katsuki got up and sat in his seat. The rest of the class already in their seats. Shoto got up and sat down while fixing his uniform.

"Alright class. I want to see what you all learned from your internships, so off to the training grounds. All Might will meet us there."

Out of everyone, Izuku was the most improved. He nearly won the race if he didn't slip off a pipe. He shocked everyone. He barely got to participate in his internship but he managed to get some control of his quirk.

"Damn nerd. See you finally got some control. You are still dead later. Maybe a little less dead now though," Katsuki grumbled.

"Thanks Kacchan," Izuku smiled as brightly as the sun.

With that the day had ended and it was time to go home. Shoto and Katsuki went back to staying with their own families since Izuku was mostly at one hundred percent health wise now. Katsuki's dad had wanted him home for a little bonding time since they haven't been together in awhile. They had some stuff to talk about. Fuyumi had wanted Shoto home so they can spend time as a family.

Izuku went up to his room and crashed onto his bed. He looked at the empty space his boyfriends normally slept and felt a little lonely. He had always had someone around so it was odd to be alone. The events of the past few weeks flashed through his mind and he let out a few tears.

He missed his mom the most. He wishes she could see how far he's come. He is finally getting control of his quirk. The frustration he felt being confined to a wheelchair. Seeing his murderess father again. Then the thoughts of his past washed over him. How his father had touched him.

Izuku started going deeper in his thoughts not even knowing that someone had entered his room. His tears fell and his body shook.

"Izuku? Bro can you hear me?" Hitoshi asked.

He didn't get a response. He yelled for Shota and Hizashi. Hitoshi gently grabbed the boys hands that were digging into his own flesh and held them instead.

"What's going on Hito?" Shota asked just getting to the doorway. Then his eyes widened as he saw Izuku. He rushed over and pulled him into his lap.

"Did he say anything?"

"No. I don't think he can hear me."

"Hey Izuku? Are you there?"

Silence.

"Hito, call Shoto or Katsuki. Maybe their voices can help snap him out of it."

"Okay," Hitoshi said pulling out his phone. He made a three way call from Izuku's phone so they'd answer.

"Hello?"

"What do you want nerd?"

"Izuku's kind of lost in his head and having a panic attack. Do you think you can try to talk to him?"

"He's what?"

"Of course," Shoto replied.

Hitoshi placed the phone on speaker and placed it in Izuku's shaking hands.

"Izuku? What's the matter? I'm here for you," Shoto said.

"Sho-" was all Izuku could say.

"I'm here too, Deku. Can you do deep breaths for me?"

They could both hear him try to breath normally. It was somewhat working. As the boyfriends talked to him, Shota and Hitoshi held him and rubbed his back. Hizashi soon joining in on the group hug. He had just got home from his radio show.

It was a good ten minutes till he finally relaxed.

"Thanks Kacchan, Shochan."

"Care to tell us what's wrong? If you are up for it." Katsuki asked gently.

"I didn't realized what today was."

"What's today?" Shoto asked.

"Th-the first time it ha-happened," he started sobbing.

"Izuku, he's not here anymore. We will always keep you safe," Shota said pulling Izuku into a tighter hug.

"None of us are going to let anything happen to you every again, we promise," Katsuki said while everyone agreed. Soon Izuku fell asleep. His snores were heard by everyone.

If only they would be able to keep their promise...

Hello everyone! Hope you all have a good week as normal. If you're going back to school soon I wish you luck. :) I have a three day weekend off from work and I am so happy. More sleep for me!! Heh.

-L