Episode 3

Episode 3 Chapter 1: The dragon knight (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED: Raigeh

Tae Ho took in a deep breath after passing through the door. He did that because of the countless warriors that were filling up the wide place. Even when counting roughly they seemed to be over the thousands.

Even though he and Heda got in through the same place, it seemed like they came out in different places.

'What do I do now?'

He couldn't see anyone that could guide him.

After looking for a while he realized that they seemed to be gathering with their own legions. It was easy to distinguish them because the symbol of each legion was engraved on their warriors and shields.

'And I'm the only one for Idun.'

Did he just have to be standing here?

Tae Ho realized why Bjorn and Heda cheered him up. Wouldn't he have to be alone every time he came to this place?

'Um, so I'm the solitary wolf?'

Tae Ho looked at his surroundings.

"Oh, young man! We meet again."

"Bjorn!"

A pleasing voice was heard at his back. Tae Ho unconsciously elevated his voice and welcomed Bjorn.

"Kuku. It seems like it was awkward to be alone. So, how is your Legion?"

Bjorn smirked and asked with expecting eyes. Tae Ho shrugged and answered.

"It wasn't that bad."

He wasn't lying. Just like Heda said, as he didn't have anyone above or below him, it was a bit comfortable.

"Oh? Really? It seems like it is because the Valkyrie in charge of you is quite the beauty. Well, all the Valkyries are pretty. And their bodies are also stunning."

As Bjorn laughed and spoke with a loud voice, the warriors at their surroundings showed some interest.

"What, which legion does he belong to?"

"Whichever it is, the Valkyrie of our legion is the prettiest."

"Nonsense. I'm sure that our Valkyrie is the prettiest. She even said that she would be expecting from me in this battle."

"How funny. She was saying that to me. Why don't you clear your ears?"

Everyone said one or two words and soon, the warriors started to glare at each other.

"Come at me!"

"Ohh, it's a fight!"

"I'm betting on the blonde one!"

And a fight really did start. The other warriors cheered and spectated.

"Hoho, what a warm sight."

Bjorn nodded while crossing his arms. It seemed like he really did think that it was a warm scene.

'Um, the Ragnarok is happening right now, right?'

The great war that had the fates of the planets on the line.

But thinking about it, this place was like this since yesterday. As Tae Ho started to watch the fight with a rather resigned face, Bjorn said.

"Well, I'm glad that it isn't too bad. But should I say that it's a cultural thing each legion has? You know, there are many things like that. We don't have much information as to what place Idun's legion is as they have really few warriors."