Episode 2

Episode 2 Chapter 1: Legion (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED: Raigeh

The battle had concluded.

The battle finished as suddenly as it had started. After breathing roughly because of having killed the sixth or seventh monster, the sound of the horn trumpet was heard along with the cheers.

And how many hours have passed after that?

Tae Ho returned with the ship and was sitting in front of a big round table. The table was filled with alcohol and meat, and the warriors of the same table were busy eating, drinking and talking to each other.

'Is this.....the night banquet?'

Tae Ho looked at his surroundings. He could see the men with really big frames that were all sitting close to each other and felt like the temperature rose by 5 degrees.

It was certainly a banquet. Because it had alcohol and meat.

'Although it really only has alcohol and meat.'

It felt quite simple for it to be Valhalla's banquet, that the Gods participated. And he couldn't even see the Valkyries around. The only things he could see were the smelly and muscled men.

Tae Ho looked at his surroundings and drank alcohol. It wasn't that he particularly liked alcohol, but he could only drink it as it was the only thing on the table. He thought that he wouldn't have an appetite after the first battle of his life but that wasn't the case at all. After he put some meat on his mouth, it kept going in well.

'Let's eat first.'

It wasn't that delicious as it was merely grilled, but it was still meat. He had to fill his stomach first.

'But where do I sleep?'

Will he eat and drink all night and then go to the next battlefield?

Even if this was the case, Valhalla was a place that had sent him to the battlefield without any explanations. He wondered, but it wasn't that there were no probabilities.

'But even so.'

"Young man."

A voice was heard. As Tae Ho turned his head he saw a familiar face. It was the man he saw at the ship.

"So you survived. Then you can teach me your name now. I am called Bjorn."

The man-Bjorn smiled and sat next to Tae Ho. He was so tall that Tae Ho had to raise his head to look at him in the eyes.

"I'm Lee Tae Ho."

As Tae Ho revealed his name, Bjorn tilted his head.

"Huh? You have a peculiar name. Now that I see you are also wearing peculiar clothes."

Bjorn opened his eyes sharply and then looked at Tae Ho from head to toes. Tae Ho wanted to yell that he realized that only now, but he forced himself to calm down and said with a calm voice.

"Something's wrong. I'm sure there was a mistake."

Actually he spoke these words without expecting for much. Because if these words did work, he wouldn't have gone to the battlefield at all.

But unexpectedly, Bjorn nodded and agreed.

"It seems so. People with similar names to yours are supposed to go to the next town."

He was right. Something was wrong even when looking at it with this place's standpoint.

But most of all, the last words picked Tae Ho's interest.