Episode 43

Episode 43/Chapter 1: Reunited (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED:

The magician king Utgard Loki doubted his ears.

The Beast king Tiachi had died and his army that was guarding the path leading to the Temple had been broken down.

It was something that occurred in the outskirts of Asgard and this information was brought by the remnants of the army of the beast king that barely managed to survive.

They couldn't know who was the one that killed Tiachi.

And that fact brought a bigger chaos to the magician king.

Tiachi was one of the giant kings. He wasn't the strongest but still, he wasn't weak either. He was at least strong enough to enter the middle or upper ranks.

There were few people that could suppress that Tiachi in the battlefield and kill him.

'It's not Thor's army.'

And not the battle Gods like Thor, Ullr and Tir. Also, not the top ranked warriors that were called as the strongest of Valhalla like Sigurd and such.

Someone else.

But who? Was there someone that strong among the superior ranked warriors that hadn't returned to Valhalla?

The magician king closed his eyes for a moment and organized his thoughts and the giant of night Avalt asked in his stead.

"Speak in detail the process in how the army of the Beast king got destroyed."

Tiachi had gone out to hunt a Valkyrie and died instead but that wasn't the same for his army. Looking that an army of more than ten thousand evil spirits got broken down meant that they got attacked by a proper army.

The little giant Turump, that had brought the information of their defeat, gulped dry saliva. It was because the aura that was released by Avalt made him feel short of breath but also because there was another problem in what he was going to report.

"It.....rolled."

"What?"

Avalt asked back unconsciously. And the magician king, that was organizing his thoughts, also opened his eyes by reflex.

"Did you just say that it rolled?"

The giant of sea Grund, that was another one of the Five Fingers, and was standing next to the magician king spoke as if growling. Turump started to speak hurriedly at his attitude that wouldn't forgive him if he was speaking nonsense.

"It's the truth. They say that a huge black dragon appeared and started to roll on the battlefield."

A dragon that was a hundred meters long.

It was a complete nonsense but Avalt decided to listen to Turump for now. It was because whether it was hard or easy to imagine it, if a dragon of that size really rolled on the battlefield it would have been like a real catastrophe.

"What about their army? The black dragon was alone?"

Grund frowned as Avalt asked. His eyes were implying that he believed in that nonsense. But Avalt just looked down at Turump. He said with a voice he managed to squeeze out.

"They say there was none. Valkyries and warriors of Valhalla appeared and rescued the Valkyries the Beast king had captured.....but I think they barely numbered twenty, they weren't that many in number."

Turump was only an envoy and not a witness.

The magician king closed his eyes again. He asked something more important than imagining the black dragon rolling on the battlefield.