Episode 59

Episode 59/Chapter 1: God of conquest (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED:

Tae Ho's rest was short. It was because a voice was heard from above when not even a minute had passed since he closed his eyes.

"Did everything end now?"

It was the voice of Hermes. When Tae Ho opened his eyes he saw Hermes extending his head from beyond the hole.

"Yes, it seems so."

"Whew, i'm glad. I only have the strength to return now."

Tae Ho couldn't see his face well because of the backlight but he felt like he could know how he was feeling just by listening to the relief in his voice.

And actually Hermes was already at his limit.

Even if he had the winged shoes Talaria, it wasn't that he could roam Olympus without any restrictions.

He spent a few more times in strength when he was accompanied by one person and even if that was the case he was bringing Tae Ho with him when he was weakened because he lost his sacred force and took him to the sacred force of Artemis so his expenditure of strength was really big.

If he said that he only had strength to return, that should be true.

But it was at that moment. Cuchulainn said something different.

'He's afraid.'

'Hermes?'

Tae Ho stood up while shaking off the dust from his but and asked. It seemed like he was asking him in agreement and not because he didn't know.

Tae Ho had also noticed the uneasiness in Hermes' eyes and voice.

'Right, that's unavoidable. He couldn't even have imagined a sacred force getting attacked like this. He should be scared of us even if we won.'

It wasn't that the fact of attacking a sacred force itself was unfamiliar. Actually Ares and Poseidon also attacked the sacred forces as they pleased.

What Hermes was afraid of was that Tae Ho had turned several sacred forces into a mess in only a few hours and weakened Artemis drastically.

Actually this wasn't something common.

He could summon strong dragons through the summoning rocks, could find the nucleus of a sacred force through the 'eyes of the dragon' and destroy it by force thanks to Tae Ho having the strength of a master and was assisted by Hermes, that could roam Olympus freely.

But even so he could only feel fear. If there was only Tae Ho, they could replace Hermes' role plentily.

Hermes hadn't imagined the situation of Olympus being invaded just like Apollo warned Athena. It was more correct to say that he had felt an instinctive rejection towards Tae Ho when he saw a sacred force being destroyed as he also relied on it.

'Well, that's not a common method. But this really is hard.'

Actually, Tae Ho hadn't been able to destroy the nucleus that easily. It took much more strength to destroy them perhaps because he was a foreign God and not a God of Olympus. In addition, he had used strong sagas in consecution so his mental fatigue was also great.

'Is this the first time I used the 'dragon cannon' four times in succession?'

In addition, he had just destroyed the ground in an ignorant way so his right arm was still numb.

'But what happened?'

'What?'

'That the seat of the God of sun itself wasn't handed over but you are sharing it with Athena. In addition, looking that you received the necklace....it looks like you received the same but the foundation went to Athena right?'