Episode 51

Episode 51/Chapter 1: God of Sun (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED: SlowAsLightning

There are Gods and humans in any world.

But the relation they had differed in each world.

In some world, the Gods and humans were on equal standing. The God was certainly a transcendent being compared to the human but that was only a difference in their abilities, the two of them existed in a world as independent beings.

But there weren't many worlds like that unexpectedly. There were differences in each of them but in most of the worlds the humans were under the control of the Gods.

Because of that, the way the Gods viewed the humans was also different for each world.

A God that looked at humans as equal beings.

A God that saw them as children and beings that they had to take care of and guide.

Gods that thought of humans as toys or pets.

Gods that used humans as slaves or tools.

The point of view of the Gods didn't only end at how they thought.

The fate of the humans was also decided depending on them.

The Gods of Erin thought of the humans as being equal to them.

The Gods of Asgard thought of them as their children.

And the Gods of Olympus thought that they were tools.

&

The seventh afternoon since leaving Delfos.

The journey of Tae Ho's group travelling to the west was smooth.

Almost half of the world had turned into beings wanting to destroy the world just like Patroclus had said but fortunately, the other half and especially the west where Tae Ho's group was heading to still remained as beings wanting to maintain the world.

In addition the group was moving through secluded places while avoiding villages or cities where humans lived. So naturally, they wouldn't have a problem as they didn't encounter anyone.

But of course there was a reason why there were few people. The monsters of Olympus and stopped their path several times while traveling.

[What to say...their vitality is really strong.]

Apollo spoke through Sybilla, who was holding a golden staff that was Apollo's hallow.

Apollo had been sending divine messages from 5 to 10 minutes a day since they left Delfos.

The scene in front of Sybilla's eyes was really varied.

First, there was a big river. It was one of the affluents of the Euphrates that crossed the western region but even the affluent wasn't normal as the Euphrates was really big.

"Wow, will we be able to eat this?"

Bracky caught a huge monster that popped up from the river which he hit with his hammer and said with interested eyes. It was because this monster was so big it could eat a human in one bite but it looked similar to a fish.

As Bracky tried to slice off a part of the huge monster and try to eat it as a sashimi, Siri hurriedly pulled on his waist band. She had originally tried to grab the back of his neck but she couldn't do anything about it because of the height difference.

"You will get sick if you eat anything you see."

"Are you worrying about me? Kya, I really only have you, Siri."