Episode 54

Episode 54/Chapter 1: Hall of Valhalla (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED: SlowAsLightning

There was one master for one world.

The king of Gods.

The protector of the world and the leader of the ones wanting to maintain the world.

That's why that master was special.

&

Ares couldn't believe the reality in front of his eyes.

They were all called as the 12 Olympians but the difference between Zeus and the others was clear.

The only and real master of Olympus was Zeus.

The masters had an ability that was different from the other Gods. There was a region only the master could reach.

Because of that, Zeus didn't name a successor since he had a strong desire for power. He didn't even think of handing over his seat to another one.

Ares understood Zeus because he himself would have done the same.

In addition, Zeus had rebelled against his own father Chronos and taken the seat from him.

He was endlessly aware that someone who could threaten his seat could appear and also didn't stop being on guard with his brothers and children that had already submitted to him.

For Ares the action of handing over his seat to another person was outside of his logic, no- it was something he couldn't even imagine as he grew up below him. You could say that it was the same as giving up your life.

Ares' bewilderment made his thoughts stop for a while. The children of Ares noticed that something had gone really wrong but they didn't know that Tae Ho had become the master of Asgard like their father did.

And the Hall of Valhalla spread.

The dark blue divinity conquered the entrance of the underworld that had lost its owner when Hades fell asleep.

Ares was bewildered once again. It was because the connection he had with the mount of Olympus and his sacred force was cut off like a lie when the Hall of Valhalla spread.

Ares knew the reason for that soon.

The place he was on wasn't Olympus anymore. It was Asgard that was inside Olympus.

The territory of the sacred force spread with the order of the master cut off all external strength.

This is the main God.

An absolute authority that was still weak but it was possible only because he was the main God.

Ares raised his head and looked at the master of Asgard.

And met his third bewilderment.

&

The 'Hall of Valhalla' was a saga that changed the surroundings into Asgard and especially into Valhalla.

It was a really obvious story but the place the Gods of Asgard could release their strongest power was in Asgard.

The place with the most plentiful power for Idun was the plains with the golden apple tree and for Freya it was her palace Sessrumnir.

But the reason Tae Ho spread the 'Hall of Valhalla' wasn't only to strengthen himself.

While Tae Ho travelled with the 2 Gods of Olympus, Apollo and Athena, he realized how important was a sacred force for the 12 Olympians.