Episode 6

Episode 6/Chapter 1: God's precious metal (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED:

"Leave me!"

"Shut up!"

The warrior that got hit in his thigh with an arrow yelled and the warrior next to him pulled on his arm and shouted.

"Hurry up!"

The dwarf that opened the door yelled desperately. And arrows started to pour down again as if his yell was a signal.

"Ugh! I got hit!"

"Run!"

The warriors entered the building one by one. Siri entered the door as fast as a squirrel and then leaned her body on the door's frame and took out the crossbow she had on her back.

"Fire!"

Their objective wasn't to drive back their enemy. It was closer to protecting themselves.

When Siri fired the second arrow, Tae Ho and Rolph rolled together and entered the building. Tae Ho started to breathe as he was holding his breath and then looked beyond the door. The scene of the red letters getting bigger and bigger was horrifying.

"Close the door!"

Siri yelled after firing her fourth arrow. And the warrior that was already on wait closed the door quickly. But it wasn't the time to relax.

"Over here! Enter!"

The dwarf Isaac made a gesture with his hand in a corner of the building. It seemed like there was a secret passage connecting underground that a part of the floor was opened up.

Pababak! Pak! Pak!

The arrows hit the wooden door consecutively. And the similar sound was heard on the roof and the walls as if it was hailing.

"Get in!"

As Siri gave the order, the warriors threw their bodies to the passageway without asking or refuting. Tae Ho threw the furniture near the door instead of running to the passageway immediately to try to buy more time.

"Tae Ho!"

Rolph, that got in first, yelled. And Siri that had stayed until the end pushed Tae Ho's back and the two of them ran towards the passageway.

The passageway that was connected with a ladder instead of stairs was deeper than they thought. Tae Ho and Siri jumped towards it because they didn't have the leisure to climb down the ladder. It seemed to be about 4 meters.

"Ugh!"

"Careful!"

The warriors that had jumped down first groaned and made some space for them. Siri landed swiftly as a squirrel, and Tae Ho landed with a heavy but stable sound.

"Keep going! They will notice it in no time!"

Isaac closed the lid and yelled. He had climbed downstairs quite quickly and urged the warriors. And then, thudding sounds was heard from beyond the lid.

Although the passage wasn't that small, it was quite small for the warriors of Valhalla that easily surpassed 180cm. There were even warriors that reached the ceiling.

The warriors kept going forward when they couldn't see well, and Siri stayed last and waited for Isaac.

"Go! Hurry!"

Isaac yelled towards Siri and then gulped dry saliva and looked up the lid. For the dwarves, that could see on the darkness pretty well, he could see the blades of the axes starting to penetrate the lid.