Episode 52

Episode 52/Chapter 1: The pursuers (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED: SlowAsLightning

Tae Ho introduced himself to Athena and then turned towards the place the spear was at. The spear was a weapon used by a son of the God of war and a God of defeat so it wouldn't be a normal weapon.

'Hey, just throw it away. It's unlucky to have a weapon of a God of defeat. You aren't even lacking in weapons. You have Gae Bolg especially, Gae Bolg.'

Cuchulainn complained as if he really disliked it but Tae Ho was still planning on taking it.

'Everything has its uses. If it's a really unlucky object I will give it to the enemy so a curse falls on them.'

It was quite logical.

But it seemed like that wasn't the case for Cuchulainn. No, it seemed like he was rather bewildered at Tae Ho for having thought of such thing.

'Hey, just how do you think of something that wicked? Did all the people in your previous world think like that?'

'I'm just saying it's wasteful to leave it. Let's take it even if we won't use it.'

He was still a God so he wouldn't use an ordinary spear. It was also obvious that the material of the spear wouldn't be normal so he was planning to disassemble it and use it as ingredients if it came to be.

Bracky saw Tae Ho heading to the spear of Deimos and then put on an expression as if he was looking at a really ideal warrior of Valhalla and then turned to the direction Phobos' corpse was at.

"I should also take this. The axe he swung should be perfect for throwing."

Bracky approached the corpse of Phobos and took the axe for himself. Holding it had a good feeling to it as expected of a weapon being used by a God of war. The distribution of its weight was also excellent so it was perfect to be used as a throwing weapon.

Bracky lightly threw it up and caught it as if handling a toy and then put it in his waist and checked the corpse of Phobos.

"Ugh, the armor is impossible right?"

Phobos was also quite tall but he was still really small compared to the giant Bracky.

Siri approached him and shook her head.

"It clearly is impossible."

Even if it did fit him, he didn't want to wear it particularly. It was because the armor was a mess as much as Phobos' corpse was in a pitiful state.

But Bracky still smacked his lips as if it was regretful.

"I need new pants. It was always like this in Midgard. Others could take away things from others but I always had to make things new because nothing fit me."

He had a really complicated expression.

He even dropped his shoulders like a kid that got wounded because only he couldn't do something others could do.

Siri looked up at that Bracky and then turned her gaze away and said.

"If it's a pair of pants....should I make one for you?"

She had never boasted about it but needlework was one of her strong points.

She could obviously do simple needlework because she had to take care of her younger brother and she could also weave cloth to make some clothes.

Bracky smiled brightly at Siri's proposal.

"Really? You are going to make some underwear for me?"

VSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें