Epilogue #1

Epilogue #1

TL: Tsubak

ED:

Asgard and the nine realms.

Bringing the decisive battle that put the fate of the ten realms to an end took more time than expected.

They had already defeated the agent of the end, the giant of fire Surtr, but there were countless devils and evil beings left.

The army of the Kingdom of Fire numbered hundreds of thousands.

But victory and defeat had already been decided. Actually, the evil beings couldn't even dare to pull back their forces. The only thing they were able to do was to withdraw while their comrades were dying.

The blessing of the Goddess of victory from Olympus, Nike, brightened the battlefield. The forces of the Kingdom of Fire fought instead of escaping and the battle that started in the morning came to an end late in the afternoon.

A third of their forces died fighting and two-thirds of them fled to Olympus through the connecting path. But of course, that was just a number so if you actually counted the ones that were fine they wouldn't even amount to a half of that half.

Ragnar, that had commanded the warriors of Valhalla instead of Odin, calmed down the group that tried to chase after the enemy that had fled to Olympus. Even though they had the advantage in the situation, it wasn't a good plan to chase after the enemy too deeply.

In addition the enemy had lost the pivot of the Kingdom of Fire and its strongest warrior, Surtr. The Kingdom of Fire couldn't become a flame of calamity that threatened the ten realms.

The heroes of Olympus had complaints at Ragnar's decision but no one protested out loud. It was because the Heracles, the one that represents the heroes of Olympus had agreed to Ragnar's idea.

Zeus also looked what was beyond in Olympus and clenched his fist but he didn't advance. He wanted to take back Olympus right over but everything had its own order.

"We will first seal the connecting path."

Tae Ho looked at Odin and Zeus that had gathered near the entrance and the two Gods nodded at his words. Odin and Zeus had experienced countless wars. They didn't make the mistake of dropping their guards after a big battle.

Tae Ho extended his hand towards the connecting path. The seal of being the master of four worlds that he got able to utilize freely as he awakened into the World God Asgard became one in the back of Tae Ho's hand. When he clenched his fist in that state, the connecting path that was broken and split started to close slowly. It looked just like he was reverting time and restoring a broken object.

The connecting path closed. Everyone of the Kingdom of Fire outside the connecting path got taken care of and that's why Tae Ho let out a sigh of relief. He turned to look at Odin and Zeus and looked at Heda and Adenmaha that were standing by their side. Nidhogg smiled brightly and nodded while being carried by Hraesvelgr.

"We won."

Tae Ho said and everyone at the surroundings yelled. The warriors of Valhalla shouted with the intent to shake the sky and the ground.

"We won!" "Victory!" "Uwaaaa! Odin! Idun!" "Thor!" "God of meetings!" "Idun's warrior!"

Various yells got mixed and became only one battle cry. And at the last, it became the same thing as usual.

"For Asgard and the nine realms!"

'What is we won? That's too unshapely.'