SS #4 Heda and Idun's Diary

TL: Tsubak

ED:

#1

The weather is a bit somber.

It seems like new warriors will be entering Valhalla in a few days.

But well, that is something that is not related with our legion.

Close to a hundred years have passed with no warriors entering our legion.

It has been like this since I became the representative Valkyrie of Idun's legion...and the only Valkyrie in it.

It's fine. I'm now really accustomed to it.

And...Actually I also know. That trying to maintain the legion is me being stubborn.

A legion with no warriors.

A legion with only one Valkyrie.

Idun is the Goddess of life and youth. Idun's task is to look over the golden apple tree, not to lead a legion and go to the battlefield.

That's why she doesn't need a legion nor warriors.

But I still want to have a legion. Even though I know i'm forcing it and it's something childish.

Actually, I don't even know myself.

Could I be reminiscing about the time mother and father were still alive?Is it that I want to maintain a scenery that is similar to that time?Originally... A legion that has no warriors and has only one Valkyrie can't exist. Idun's legion is only able to continue thanks to the keeper of Valhalla, Freya-nim, having considered our situation.

Coherence started to disappear as I wrote what came into my mind. But well, it's a diary anyways.

Anyways, they said new warriors would be entering in a few days.

That's why I should at least go to the dock. Who knows? I may be able to use the cigarette this time.

Gandur will certainly try to make a bet this time too.

If a warrior will enter Idun's legion or not.

But funnily enough, the one that always betted that no warrior will enter was me and Gandur betted on a warrior entering the legion.

This way, the two of us will feel good no matter who wins.

What should I ask her to do if I win this bet this time?Gandur is a really good friend.

I also like Gandur. Because she's bright, cheerful and hilarious. Huh? They all have the same meaning? Heda, you are too much. You told me that you wouldn't interfere when I was writing in the diary. What? The way I speak changes every time?Hmph, can't do anything about it. It's a conversation with none other than you.

I also start to look forward to the day new warriors will be entering. I don't know why but I feel like a new warrior will enter this time. What? On what am I basing my words? Actually, I had a dream. Of a new warrior entering.

How was that warrior?I wonder... How should I explain this? First, promise me that you won't laugh.

Um, he was a really cool warrior. A really cool one. Just like a prince riding on a white horse...Heda! You told me that you wouldn't laugh! For real! Hmph!

Anyways! I had a dream of a cool warrior entering the legion. So this time...I will be looking forward to it in a long time.

Put me in your bet too.