Epilogue #3

After Tae Ho sent off all the beings from the Temple and Olympus he returned to the residence of Idun. However, Adenmaha's expression wasn't good at all.

"What's wrong Adenmaha?"

Adenmaha's cheeks swelled up at Tae Ho's call and then she spoke while glancing at him.

"Blessing, blessing, blessing, blessings. You just kept with the blessings, blessings, blessings, blessings."

When he saw off Olympus and also the Temple.

It wasn't like the madness festival of blessings but Tae Ho had still exchanged dozens of blessings.

"Uh.. Adenmaha?"

When he smiled awkwardly implying if she didn't know that that was only a greeting Adenmaha pouted her lips. She did know it but she couldn't help but pout today.

As Ademaha got out in that way, Nidhogg that was smacking her lips also stuttered.

"Nidhogg also knows how to bless. She can do it well."

Tae Ho coughed unconsciously. But it wasn't the time yet. He didn't know the reason for that but Adenmaha and Nidhogg weren't the only ones that had to be soothed.

"So that was the case, that happened. You have been wandering to give blessings all day. And I didn't even know that."

Idun's voice was heard from behind. He felt that the 'so that was the case' attack has been added to a new repertory recently.

Adenmaha snorted, Nidhogg grumbled and Idun giggled.

"But well, it's all fine as Olympus and the Temple returned today. Yes yes. There was a warrior that wandered happily to bless other Goddesses while leaving behind the poor Goddess that couldn't even leave a step out from the residence as she had to be committed on healing the injured and producing golden apples... But that warrior should also know what shame is. That warrior will only concentrate on this poor Goddess. Isn't that right?"

Her voice was cheerful but it felt like she had a lot of things accumulated inside of her. Tae Ho flinched and Adenmaha pouted even more.

While Nidhogg was checking her surroundings, Idun walked confidently and grabbed Tae Ho's arm. She then pulled it and spoke like she was grumbling.

"That's why today I-"

She stopped there. Idun flinched for a moment and then her golden hair got dyed in red.

Heda. Idun's representative Valkyrie.

She smiled brightly. She ignored Idun's complaining voice and took off her veil. Heda then winked towards Tae Ho and said.

"I'm the number one. Understood?"

Tae Ho nodded. He could only do so.

He imagined the back of a shrimp getting destroyed in a battle between whales but that was merely an imagination.

&

Three months passed since the decisive battle against the Kingdom of Fire.

Asgard was comparatively peaceful but battles were still occurring in the other worlds like Olympus and the Temple.

The battle of Olympus was one which they had to defend. A battle that they had to drive away the remaining Kingdom of Fire outside of Olympus and protect the land which Olympus would live on.

The battle in the Temple proceeded silently. Daji, that got to the seat of commander followed by Tongtian Jiaozhu, decided to go with an exhaustive guerilla tactic instead of going for a frontal attack which they had no chances to win at.