Episode 49

Episode 49/Chapter 1: The Goddess of warfare Athena (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED: SlowAsLightning

Several Gods existed in Olympus just like it was the case for Asgard and Erin.

Gods that were close to being fairies.

The small Gods that were born with holy power by receiving the blood of Gods but weren't treated as such.

The ones that became underlings of a strong God and received a portion of their divine power and fame.

The ones that were originally human but raised great merits and became middle Gods.

If you counted all of them they easily surpassed the hundreds and the thousands.

Gods that possessed real strength existed among them.

The 12 Gods of Olympus.

Gods that had a big influence in the mortal world and also in all of Olympus.

At the front was certainly the king of Gods Zeus.

He, who swung the sacred lightning that was called the wrath of the sky, possessed more strength than the remaining 12 Gods together and he was really someone suitable to be called king of Gods.

The other 12 Gods excluding Zeus were like this.

Zeus' partner and protector of families Hera, the God of the sea Poseidon, the Goddess of the grain, the God of light Apollo, the Goddess of the hunt and the moon Artemis, The Goddess of beauty and love Aphrodite, The God of war Ares, the Goddess of warfare Athena, the God of metalworking Hephaestus, the God of communication Hermes, the God of wine Dionysus.

But of course, there were Gods that were stronger than them.

The owner of the underworld Hades and his consort Persephone, the Goddess of the hearth Hestia that gave up her seat as one of the Twelve Olympians in favor of Dionysus, the God of the sun Helios, etc.

The reason there were so many Gods in Olympus was simple.

Olympus still hadn't faced a huge scaled war unlike Erin and Asgard.

Even though a thousand years had passed since the world was made, it maintained its structure without any big changes.

That was why Olympus was strong.

It possessed incomparable strength that Erin and Asgard couldn't compare to.

&

Idun was running right now. There were few cases that she left her sanctum where the golden apple tree was at. It was because Heda woke up in her stead whenever she got out of her sanctum.

But it was different this time. She didn't have the leisure to wake up Heda and change bodies. She was just filled with thoughts that she had to run faster.

Idun was heading to Freya. The Valkyries of Freya's legion were bewildered at the sudden visit but Idun didn't make a proper explanation to them, even though they were asking the reason for her visit. She just said that she had to meet Freya and headed to her palace.

She felt like her chest would burst.

Tae Ho's connection was cut off by force. This wasn't the first time it happened. It was the second time and that's why she felt all the more anxious.

The fear she felt when the connection got cut off at the first time was starting to come back.

'It will be fine. The situation is different from then.'