Episode 48

Episode 48/Chapter 1: The fastest one #2 (1)

TL: Tsubak

ED: SlowAsLightning

The residence of Idun was peaceful.

That was because the members of the legion had received an order to stay behind in Valhalla to defend it while waiting in the residence. Their commander Tae Ho had also received the order to be on standby.

The hundred newly entered lowest ranked warriors were doing basic training under Scathach's lead in the training grounds that McLaren grounded down.

Scathach didn't differentiate from men and women. It wasn't because she ignored the qualities of each warrior or the differences in their physique.

It was because when you started to accumulate runes, the physical abilities became meaningless except for really special cases like Bracky.

The princess of Kataron Helga, who was in the front line, concentrated on her training while sweating like rain. Her swordsmanship using a sword and a shield was as simple as her personality but it was also solid with few flaws.

The scene of a hundred warriors doing basic training in a single place was a really grand sight.

And on top of that, the skills of each warrior were all outstanding as they had managed to enter Valhalla.

If it was a gathering only of people that sweated you would have felt hot just by looking at them but as it was a joint training between the ones that were called for having superior skills, you felt something rising in your chest on its own.

Because of that Nidhogg looked at the training of the warriors with shining eyes.

At first she tried to imitate them but she fell alone even when walking on a flat ground. As she kept repeating the process of falling and pawing in the air she just decided to watch in the end.

It was really cute to see Nidhogg looking at them under the shade while placing her chin on her hands but Scathach just glanced at her.

Actually, Nidhogg should be training on the origin mystical magic instead of watching.

The reason she obtained freedom was because of Tae Ho.

The dispatchment of an investigation team with Tae Ho as the captain.

You couldn't know when Tae Ho would use a summoning rock to call Adenmaha or Nidhogg. Actually, the probabilities for him calling Nidhogg were really low now that she had lost her magical body but the 'just in case' always existed.

If he called her when she had spent her magic power completely she would really become luggage for Tae Ho.

Nidhogg seemed happy to have been excluded from the harsh training but it was different for Adenmaha who was sitting next to her.

She was acting calm for Nidhogg, but the anxiety in her eyes couldn't be hidden.

She was worried about Tae Ho.

Only ten days had passed since he defeated the Magician King and the World Wolf.

It was too short. He lacked rest to completely recover.

Something else bothered her on top of that.

The Valkyries that didn't return from Olympus. Rasgrid had got her signal cut off in the path leading to Olympus.

She was uneasy. She felt like something big was about to happen.

She didn't feel like resting even though she was as she thought that Tae Ho may be in danger.