Prologue

TL: Tsubak

ED: Raigeh

Saga

That means legend.

The story of a hero that will never be forgotten

&

MVP of the 6th worldwide tournament.

MVP of the 7th worldwide tournament.

The holder of the double title.

The best pro gamer in Dark Age, that’s known for being one of the best categories in E-SPORTS in all the world.

He, who never let go of his mouse and keyboard just like the best pro gamer should, was facing a doctor who was shaking his head with a stiff expression.

“He passed away.”

It was a heart attack.

And that was the end.

&

“He passed away.”

“Don’t you mean I became civilized?”

He made a joke while making a forced smile, but it only lasted for a moment. Lee Tae Ho was looking at his corpse that was on the floor and on the screen of the monitor with a stupid face, and at the chairman that was trying to say whatever he could, alternatingly.

The hall was filled with silence. There were thousands of spectators that had gathered to watch the finals, but there was no one that raised their voice.

Because it was shocking to that extent.

However, the silence didn’t last long. Someone started screaming and soon the hall started to get filled with all sorts of voices. There were some that sobbed, and some that called their acquaintances and yelled. There were even some that laughed as if the situation was fun.

“Fuck. Ah, fuck.”

Tae Ho cursed. The staff was carrying his corpse on a stretcher.

“I died while playing a game?”

He turned to look at the monitor. Tae Ho’s other self, the dragon knight Kalsted, was on the floor collapsed and was making a grievous expression.

What will happen now?

He got scared.

Will he remain as a soul for eternity?

Perhaps that may be better than getting dragged to hell and having his soul extinguished. No, was that really the case? He had to stay in this place and roam for eternity.

He didn’t know. He couldn’t know anything.

Tae Ho looked at his surroundings. He couldn’t see any angels nor devils, to say nothing of grim reapers. He didn’t have a religion. Was it because of that?

Tae Ho breathed roughly. He had died and became a ghost, but he still breathed roughly. He even felt like cold sweat was dripping.

“Soul of a warrior that died after a glorious battle.”

Right then, a voice was heard. As he raised his head, he could see that the ceiling of his personal booth was shining. A beautiful woman appeared from between that light.

‘A, angel?!’

Tae Ho let out a sigh of relief when he realized that he wouldn’t be going to hell. Actually, he had made a donation recently, so perhaps that was the reason.

But this angel was a bit strange. He couldn’t see the white wings nor the halo. Now that he took a better look, she was wearing armor and even had a sword at her waist.