Final Episode

Final Episode

TL: Tsubak

ED:

The beautiful golden apple replaced the World Tree. It supported the world that was collapsing and put off the fire that was spreading in the worlds with the power of life.

The humans of Midgard that were trembling in fear felt the warmth of the power of life. They saw the golden apple tree and thought of the graceful smile of Idun.

The dead beings of Niflheim shed tears. It was because the light of the tree made them remember the earth in the ground.

The dwarves raised their hammers and cheered. The fairies and dark fairies made tributes towards the golden apple tree healing the forests. They called out the name of Idun.

The Gods of Vanaheim smiled.

The birds that were at the highest branch felt joy.

Mimir, that was swept in flames and waiting for death, looked at a high place. He opened his mouth to try to say a number but he stopped that.

Talking about probabilities was a meaningless thing. A miracle had already occurred and it was still continuing now.

"The one starting a new beginning."

The head of Mimir said. The three sisters looked at the golden apple tree and smiled.

Surtr breathed roughly. Bewilderment got transmitted to the Kingdom of Fire just like how despair of the Gods got transmitted to the warriors.

That's impossible. That can't be true.

Surtr said in a low voice. He looked at the golden apple tree that had replaced the World Tree.

It wasn't only the power of Tae Ho.

The golden apple tree had the power of the World Dragon, the ancient God Audhumla.

They couldn't see the four pillars stuck nearby anymore and the body of the World Dragon had also disappeared.

Hraesvelgr, that was looking at the tree, turned his gaze. Nidhogg was smiling brightly while being covered in blood in Adenmaha's embrace.

The World Dragon had become the core of the golden apple tree. Tae Ho's saga, the power of Terra and the power of the World God Asgard got added and created a new World Tree.

"Adenmaha."

Nidhogg said. She buried her face in Adenmaha's chest and then raised her head and said.

"Help Tae Ho master."

Because i'm fine. I will just watch from here.

Adenmaha blinked and then looked at the place Tae Ho was at.

Nidhogg hugged Adenmaha tightly but then let her go. She laughed and glanced.

"I will go then."

"I will be waiting for you."

Adenmaha said and Nidhogg smiled once again. Adenmaha hugged Nidhogg back tightly and then stood up.

"Master."

Adenmaha ran. She transformed into a white dragon and crossed the sky.

&

Ingrid blew the horn trumpet will all her strength and awoke the silent battlefield. It awakened the sound of all the horn trumpets being heard from far away.

Reginleif raised her flag. Rasgrid roared and Gandur yelled.

"For Asgard and the nine realms."

"For Asgard and the nine realms!"